• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Shauni

Maybe I am misremembering things, but I never remember them having a game on sale for one platform and not the others. Like now we have WWE 2K15 only for PS3 on sale, and Watch Dawgs for only Xbox One for sale. That's so strange to me.

Mindlog

I got in on the Sennheiser 598 headphones for $100 on Amazon. But someone mentioned the M Voda LP2s in this thread, and that they're $100 on the MS store.

I really love bass in my hiphop, and electronic music, but I also think I'd appreciate the stated benefits of the 598s with just about every other genre of music. I think I'd appreciate the 'fun' aspect of listening to headphones with strong bass of the LP2s, but I'd be kicking myself for not getting the high-performing 598s.

I know this is a long shot in a Amazon deals thread, but if anyone can set me straight on this concern I'd really appreciate it. Help!
Favorite poster on all of GAF :D

I know many others posted it, but this is the one I saw for some reason while looking through stuff. Great deal on the 598s. Wasn't even looking to buy anything else today, but definitely grabbed those.

PS4 still topping Amazon charts, and the bundle is higher than the second Xbone SKU too.

Are people insane to ignore the money MS is throwing at them?

DedValve

Banned
Have you considered the Microsoft store bundle? It's a refurb, but you can sell the extraneous stuff (download codes, Kinect) and pick a game of your choice. It would come out to be much cheaper than the AC bundle in the end and you get exactly what you want.

Are refurb Xbox Ones good? I'm no stranger to purchasing refurbs (my wiiU and PS3 are lol) but I've heard that kinectless xbox ones suffer from some sound problem?

I found one on the store but it's the same price (330) but only 1 free game.

-Horizon-

Not gonna bother with the MK8 deal, went to walmart, saw a whole bunch of copies still in the glass shelves, saw it was tagged $60, had them go check, turned out it was $35 like it said it was, bought it.

Favorite poster on all of GAF :D

I know many others posted it, but this is the one I saw for some reason while looking through stuff. Great deal on the 598s. Wasn't even looking to buy anything else today, but definitely grabbed those.

Glad you were able to grab a pair! I've been holding out for a few years for a price/value on headphones like this so I'm really excited.

Duderz

Banned
Has anyone found any deals for Pikmin 3? Ever since the demo went up a few weeks ago, prices have skyrocketed. (Amazon is selling it for just under $80!)

I got in on the Sennheiser 598 headphones for $100 on Amazon. But someone mentioned the M Voda LP2s in this thread, and that they're $100 on the MS store.

I really love bass in my hiphop, and electronic music, but I also think I'd appreciate the stated benefits of the 598s with just about every other genre of music. I think I'd appreciate the 'fun' aspect of listening to headphones with strong bass of the LP2s, but I'd be kicking myself for not getting the high-performing 598s.

I know this is a long shot in a Amazon deals thread, but if anyone can set me straight on this concern I'd really appreciate it. Help!

Thanks. I bought the 598's (now out of stock again) earlier but then saw your post about the V Moda LP2 at the MS store. Checked Amazon Warehouse and they have some Very Good condition ones for just under $94 so grabbed a pair of those as well.

Hopefully they compliment each other well enough. Basically I like pop music and some country and such but every now and then I want some hip hop or hardcore rap, and it seems the V Moda LP2's would be a better choice for that.

So now I'll have those 2 sets plus the ATH M50s. Which is weird because I'm not really an audiophile. Yet.

I thought it will be $35 but wowwwwww $25 !

10377079_4995429459406_270331159252620676_n.jpg

Quotient

I just need to state how fantastic amazon is!

I ordered a numerous items yesteday - PS4 camera, Shadow of Mordor, Evil Within and some lego for my daughter. I had purchased these separately throughout the day yesterday. I selected next day delivery for the camera (and paid the $6 for it) and selected the regular prime 2 day delivery for everything else (expected delivery monday-tuesday of next week).

I just got an email that everything i ordered yesterday is being delivered today!!! They really do put every other retailer (online or not) to shame!

It's actually $110 if you clip the $20 coupon

Oh, you're right! I saw and clipped the coupon, but didn't think it worked since I didn't see it in the final total. However, just checked back on my order and the total is indeed $109.99. That's a pretty excellent deal.

prophecy0

I don't see a PS4 Black Friday thread, so I'm plopping this here, even though it's not Amazon (better than the Amazon deal).

Stolen from Reddit: TLoU:R Digital $19.99 email delivery. USA only.

http://boxeddeal.com/gaming/playsta...on-playstation-4-dlc-code-email-delivery.html

Was skeptical of a site I've never heard before, but I paid with PayPal, got my code 30 seconds later, and it's DLing now.

I ordered from this site and when I tried to redeem the code it said it had already been redeemed. I just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully they'll send me a valid code.

painey

I just picked AC: Rogue up at Walmart for $25 and it says its Limited Edition... not sure what is so limited about it, but the price is right for a game thats brand new

tcrunch

Has anyone found any deals for Pikmin 3? Ever since the demo went up a few weeks ago, prices have skyrocketed. (Amazon is selling it for just under $80!)

From what I can tell good Nintendo stuff never really gets deals. It's a shame, I was hoping to pick up some new things for my 3ds but it's a wasteland.

Top Bottom