• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Revolution "Leak"

Dalamar86

Sorry if old, I did a couple searches which turned up nothing.

1523287086453742.JPG

According to our informant, this image represents “a component of the Revolution’s interface”. Nope, not the revolutionary controller, but some other unknown device… thoughts? And by the way, the source for this image is a person that is “very reliable, and is connected to DigiPen and Nintendo”—if that’s worth anything to you.

http://joystiq.com/entry/1234000223052708/#comments

Kinda just looks like some crazy, nonsensical fan render to me, but who knows. I'm not about to trust some DigiPen student. :lol

Just felt like passing it on.

terrene

Banned
Dalamar86 said:
Sorry if old, I did a couple searches which turned up nothing.

1523287086453742.JPG

According to our informant, this image represents “a component of the Revolution’s interface”. Nope, not the revolutionary controller, but some other unknown device… thoughts? And by the way, the source for this image is a person that is “very reliable, and is connected to DigiPen and Nintendo”—if that’s worth anything to you.

http://joystiq.com/entry/1234000223052708/#comments

Kinda just looks like some crazy, nonsensical fan render to me, but who knows. I'm not about to trust some DigiPen student. :lol

Just felt like passing it on.
Whatever it is, it's probably only good for playing NES reissues and bad N64 ports.

ChrisReid

It kind of looks like a big door. I expect the white Nintendo portion in the middle to open up on a hinge at the top and crew of Austin Powers bad guys to walk through.

Culex

Banned
Yay, more baseless rumors! I really don't think I should have clicked on this thread, but my itching anticipation on Revolution news failed me once again :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
i saw this earlier today but the pic says absolutely nothing so i didn't bother posting. revolution rumors are getting boring

i can see what's next...mockups of the retail box

human5892

Queen of Denmark
impirius said:
revDC.jpg

Credit nintendo.com forums
:lol :lol

I should really start visiting that place regularly because it sounds so god damned funny every time somebody posts something from there.

xsarien

daedsiluap
"Another" implies that we've had leaks that have turned out to be true. If anything, Nintendo's figurative plumbing is the tightest of them all. (For better or for worse.)

OniShiro

Banned
it's a motion capture devide, you see, you put your hands in there using the supplied gloves, and can grab virtual objects, move them, etc, that's why it's ideal for pikmin.

Nightbringer

Don´t hit me for my bad english plase
I have enough of this illogical fakes.

If they make a fake almost that the use logical things, not fantastical things.

Kon Tiki

Banned
AT NINTENDO HEADQUARTERS JAPAN
{Reggie walks into a small confrence room. Metal doors lock around him and the other two people in the room, Mr. Iwana and Mr. Miyamoto. Soldiers holding high-powered assult rifles and laser blasters wait outside the door. Reggie begins to speak. "Step 7 of the Revolution is complete. We have the controller layout finished." Reggie hands Mr. Iwana a prototype controller, but it is hidden in darkness as he passes it. "Good work... How far are we in Step 8?" Mr. Iwana asks. Reggie responds "Well, we have begun development on our newer games including Met..." Loud alarms go off and over the intercom a voice says "There has been a 727-A6 on the premesis. Locating... subject located on roof." Reggie runs for the door and grabs one of the soldier's assult rifles. He gets in the elevator, but then it begins to fall, so he opens the access hatch and jumps out onto an open elevator door. He pries the door open with the assult rifle and finds himself in a small room. He is in the Nintendo Museum! He grabs Fox's laser gun from a display case. Then, he busts glass around Samus' Gravity Suit and puts it on. Reggie gets a running start and hits the window full speed, and as he is falling goes into morph ball mode. When he hits the ground, he just lightly bounces up. He looks up to see a small man rocketing away from the roof of the building. Quickly, he Space Jumps and Wall Jumps onto the top of the building and grabs ahold of the odd man's legs. The odd man then unbuckles his belt and wacks Reggie off with it, but his pants accidently come down with Reggie. As Reggie falls, he notices the man is wearing another pair of pants. Knowing a fall from the height he is at would kill him, he swims in midair to the windows and grabs one and leaps into it."

More of my story will come later... Man, this has already gotten good. Oh, and please don't add on to my story, I've got more parts coming.

:lol :lol :lol

Iwana believe!

Dalamar86

xsarien said:
"Another" implies that we've had leaks that have turned out to be true. If anything, Nintendo's figurative plumbing is the tightest of them all. (For better or for worse.)

By another "leak" I meant another claimed leak which probably isnt true. I figured the leak in quotes implied such a thing.

impirius

The odd man then unbuckles his belt and wacks Reggie off with it, but his pants accidently come down with Reggie.
The odd man then unbuckles his belt and wacks Reggie off with it, but his pants accidently come down with Reggie.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
impirius said:
OH MY GOD

I was touched by the hand of the virtual Godess Lara and she showed me a vision of Hyrulian feilds were toadstools and magooles pranced in feilds together. Where people not just hijacked cars but also hijacked dragoons, and Zombies only came out at dusk when all the metroids have gone to sleep.

Once apon a sunset evening,
as I attempted beating,
all the games I owned on my Nintendo 64.
As I wondered the next happening,
All the power in my building,
Went out with a simple beating,
A steady rythm of my heart.
"Tis' the Revolution" I muttered,
"Waiting at my future's door."
"Come in, I implore!"
-Project: X_Parasite_1

JESUS GOD DAMNIT

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Society said:
AT NINTENDO HEADQUARTERS JAPAN
{Reggie walks into a small confrence room. Metal doors lock around him and the other two people in the room, Mr. Iwana and Mr. Miyamoto. Soldiers holding high-powered assult rifles and laser blasters wait outside the door. Reggie begins to speak. "Step 7 of the Revolution is complete. We have the controller layout finished." Reggie hands Mr. Iwana a prototype controller, but it is hidden in darkness as he passes it. "Good work... How far are we in Step 8?" Mr. Iwana asks. Reggie responds "Well, we have begun development on our newer games including Met..." Loud alarms go off and over the intercom a voice says "There has been a 727-A6 on the premesis. Locating... subject located on roof." Reggie runs for the door and grabs one of the soldier's assult rifles. He gets in the elevator, but then it begins to fall, so he opens the access hatch and jumps out onto an open elevator door. He pries the door open with the assult rifle and finds himself in a small room. He is in the Nintendo Museum! He grabs Fox's laser gun from a display case. Then, he busts glass around Samus' Gravity Suit and puts it on. Reggie gets a running start and hits the window full speed, and as he is falling goes into morph ball mode. When he hits the ground, he just lightly bounces up. He looks up to see a small man rocketing away from the roof of the building. Quickly, he Space Jumps and Wall Jumps onto the top of the building and grabs ahold of the odd man's legs. The odd man then unbuckles his belt and wacks Reggie off with it, but his pants accidently come down with Reggie. As Reggie falls, he notices the man is wearing another pair of pants. Knowing a fall from the height he is at would kill him, he swims in midair to the windows and grabs one and leaps into it."

More of my story will come later... Man, this has already gotten good. Oh, and please don't add on to my story, I've got more parts coming.

:lol :lol :lol

Iwana believe!

This should be a Michael Bay film

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Milhouse31 said:
Look like an MRI

irm.jpg

You don't need to look at the revolution, the revolution look into you

cat-scan.jpg

OMG the revolution can monitor you're heart! Targeting new demographics!!!

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Insider info:

It's not a helmet, it's a rectal suppository. Shiggy is calling it the NintendOh.

APF

I have no idea what this fake is supposed to be, but that won't prevent me from speculating wildly about how great it would be if it is real.

M3wThr33

Banned
Sometimes I feel embarassed for my school. *sigh*
I've never seen such a thing, and if I have, I'm sure it's under the NDA we all signed.

Personally it looks like one of those designer half-circle surge protectors at Target with a goofy white art added in the middle.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
M3wThr33 said:
Sometimes I feel embarassed for my school. *sigh*
I've never seen such a thing, and if I have, I'm sure it's under the NDA we all signed.

Personally it looks like one of those designer half-circle surge protectors at Target with a goofy white art added in the middle.
Huh? You go to digipen?

Top Bottom