• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[BBC] Berlin to allow women to go topless in public swimming pools

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Women will soon be allowed to swim topless in Berlin's public pools, after a ruling by the city's authorities.

It comes after a woman who was thrown out of an open-air pool for sunbathing topless took legal action.
A second woman said she was told to cover up while at an indoor pool in December.
Authorities agreed they had been victims of discrimination and said that all visitors to Berlin's pools were now entitled to go topless.

Foreign visitors to Germany are often surprised - and sometimes downright disconcerted - by the sight of naked Germans frolicking in its lakes, snoring in its parks, or sweating in its saunas.

What do you think gaf? Are you pro German jugs or anti?

Terrible idea, unless they agree that men walking with boners should not be considered sexual assault/criminal offense/public exposure or whatever but lemme guess, they didnt think of that because Germany...amirite?

feynoob

Banned
Anyone has a Berlin airplane ticket?
GIF by CBS

E-Cat

Terrible idea, unless they agree that men walking with boners should not be considered sexual assault/criminal offense/public exposure or whatever but lemme guess, they didnt think of that because Germany...amirite?
I sorta agree that this could open a can of worms, but whether or not you get a boner is in your control to an extent. I mean, even a clothed woman is enough to do it if the situation is thought of as sexual. You kind of have to suppress that urge in a public venue, at any rate. I may check out a nice ass in a bikini, but you can’t dwell on it too long, unless…

Umbasaborne

Banned
Most people can control their boners you know…people dont walk around at strip clubs fully erect. I think it will take a few more years, but i think toplessness will become normalized to the point where its not inherently sexual. Kind of like womens legs. A woman showing her legs was tantamount to her walking topless many years ago. But now its normal, we still might say “oh she has nice legs” but we arent walking around with cartoon eyes popping out of our head going “awooga awooga” every time we see a woman in shorts. My gf is topless like 99 percent of the time at home, not to say i dont like it, but the “thrill” definitely wears off. It will get to a point that we can appreciate a nice pair of tits, but a woman exposing them wont be a societal tabboo, which is honestly how it should be. Even in media its becoming more common, you can play the entirety of cyberpunk as a topless woman, but the thrill wears off after about an hour or 2.

Last edited:

Winter John

Gold Member
All women. Shit that's a bad idea. We gotta pump the brakes on that. There needs to be some kind of protocol first. Like a dangerous tits act or something. Maybe just allow the hot titties out in public and have a screened off area for the ugly titties.

I sorta agree that this could open a can of worms, but whether or not you get a boner is in your control to an extent. I mean, even a clothed woman is enough to do it if the situation is thought of as sexual. You kind of have to suppress that urge in a public venue, at any rate. I may check out a nice ass in a bikini, but you can’t dwell on it too long, unless…
Most people can control their boners you know…people dont walk around at strip clubs fully erect. I think it will take a few more years, but i think toplessness will become normalized to the point where its not inherently sexual. Kind of like womens legs. A woman showing her legs was tantamount to her walking topless many years ago. But now its normal, we still might say “oh she has nice legs” but we arent walking around with cartoon eyes popping out of our head going “awooga awooga” every time we see a woman in shorts. My gf is topless like 99 percent of the time at home, not to say i dont like it, but the “thrill” definitely wears off. It will get to a point that we can appreciate a nice pair of tits, but a woman exposing them wont be a societal tabboo, which is honestly how it should be. Even in media its becoming more common, you can play the entirety of cyberpunk as a topless woman, but the thrill wears off after about an hour or 2.

Just because you guys are alpha males who have seen a huge amount of tits in your life doesnt mean the average man, the average teen and the average kids that go the pool will be able to. Common sense my guys. Learn it.

k_trout

Usually, tits aren’t sexualized in those tribes. It’s what you can’t see/have that is coveted. Bare legs in Vienna in the 1700s? Grrrau
isn't it strange to think that womens breasts are not inherently sexual they are culturally sexual.......save me jesus

Umbasaborne

Banned
Just because you guys are alpha males who have seen a huge amount of tits in your life doesnt mean the average man, the average teen and the average kids that go the pool will be able to. Common sense my guys. Learn it.
I promise you, the average make can control themselves if something is normalized. I dont see teens at the pool freaking out because a woman is wearing a bikini. Its gonna take a few years, but like it or not, this is where we are heading

Also the idea of parents being mortified of their children seeing breasts is ridiculous! Like most people drink out of that as babies, and half the population has them, its silly to get offended at the sight of breasts where there is so much other violent harmful shit out there

Last edited:
I promise you, the average make can control themselves if something is normalized.

I've seen enough tits in my life that it should be normal and I still can get horny at a hot pair of tits. I have nothing against women showing their breasts at the pool however the issue is, creeps and horny men/women exist and a lot of issues will arise from this. Also no, I dont want to normalize what is still considered a sexual pleasure. If it becomes as common as looking in her eyes, then, the sex appeal will drop. The new generation of humans already barely have sex. We really dont need less.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think the context in which you're seeing the boobs is what makes the weenie go pop. In a public setting, my soldier is likely to stay at ease. In a private bedroom, after a bit of flirting, he's at full attention.

Last edited:

E-Cat

isn't it strange to think that womens breasts are not inherently sexual they are culturally sexual.......save me jesus
Well, biologically speaking, they serve no sexual selection function. I believe small tits are just as capable of producing nutritious milk. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Wide hips, otoh, are objectively hot as confirmed by nature

mxbison

You realize that plenty of european countries have topless women at the beach or mixed saunas and nobody is being a weirdo about it?

Last edited:
I dont think you've been to those kind of beaches or "saunas". In my country there are no rules of going topless at the pool. There are always creeps. However in my country, women generally accept creeps or ignore them. In Germany however, I reckon theres going to be a lot of complaints abut men starring or whatever.

Last edited:

GymWolf

All the beatiful german girls who wanted to show their milkers already did that for the past 20 years in palma de mallorca during summer, i swear that fucking island is composed by 40% germans, 40% british and maybe 20% spanish people...

And people ask me why i visited the place 4 times already...

Artoris

Gold Member
All the beatiful german girls who wanted to show their milkers already did that for the past 20 years in palma de mallorca during summer, i swear that fucking island is composed by 40% germans, 40% british and maybe 20% spanish people...

When ever I have sucked Tits, it's not milk I have been after

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth

You're not wrong there, holidaying throughout the Costas etc we all seen plenty o titties growing up on the beaches around the pools etc and ho boy you seen some crackers

Punished Miku

Gold Member
If that's their ruling, they might as well just make all nudity legal. And honestly, the concept of it being illegal to walk around how you were born is pretty silly. I don't want to see naked ugly people, but just in terms of a philosophical principle, it's kind of hard for me to think of any reason nudity was ever illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
If that's their ruling, they might as well just make all nudity legal. And honestly, the concept of it being illegal to walk around how you were born is pretty silly. I don't want to see naked ugly people, but just in terms of a philosophical principle, it's kind of hard for me to think of any reason nudity was ever illegal.
Children. Thankfully so with all the sick fucks out there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom