• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biomutant will be 4k/60 on XSX, 1440/30 on XSS, 1080/60 on PS5 (technical issues, patch to follow). Current gen info to follow

since we don't understand each other I'll say it another way:

Imagine being a kid who just got his first home console as a gift from his parents and it's the ps5 , you load biomutant and realize that the game runs at 1/4 the resolution it runs on your best friend's Xbox series X. I bet you know that "Aaaah it's because of BC!" it will fix everything .... especially the missing pixels. Instead of finding impossible excuses for Sony and Cerny, it is necessary to accept that the PS5's BC is objectively subpar compared to that offered by the competition.
Imagine being so sure of yourself.

imagine not understanding that i was talking about the two different aolution in general. This changed nothing about the subpar bc of the PS5 compared to what offer the Xbox in this regard
Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

ethomaz

Banned
Man that thread is a funny parody.

Ended both version are 1080p... it just Series X is upscaled to 4k while PS5 not.
I don't know even who I quote to eat the crow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom