• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday - Deals Mega Thread

Still patiently waiting for that 20% off PSN/XBOX/NINTENDO gift card deal from Costco.
tumbleweed GIF

How come Baldur's Gate 3 not getting a sale even for like 20%? Are Belgians not celebrating Black Friday or what?

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Ninja Foodi 701 is $199.99 on Amazon today with an MSRP of $349.99. Thanks to Microsoft Rewards I ended up paying $0.28 out of pocket (Colorado delivery tax).

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Topher Topher

Gamefly will have a sale on sub gift cards on 27th. Good time to pick up a 3 month for cheap and save it till Feb/March '24 so you can get all the Q1 games. Probably what I'm gonna do. There's like 7, 8 games in that window alone right now, and more will get dates in the coming weeks.

Topher

Gold Member
Topher Topher

Gamefly will have a sale on sub gift cards on 27th. Good time to pick up a 3 month for cheap and save it till Feb/March '24 so you can get all the Q1 games. Probably what I'm gonna do. There's like 7, 8 games in that window alone right now, and more will get dates in the coming weeks.

thanks for the heads up, bud

Mad Men Thumbs Up GIF

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Heads up YouTube premium subscribers. I just got an email with a code for three months of pc gamepass for free.

Can’t redeem on my phone for some reason.

The email also came with free grocery delivery from Walmart for 3 months. Super nice surprise. Thanks !

Kerotan

For the UK and Ireland do you think they're more likely to announce dualsense discounts around black Friday itself?

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
So is there any gamepass pc deals for people who had it in the past ?

Seems like gamepass deals are only for new users not current or returning.

adamsapple

So is there any gamepass pc deals for people who had it in the past ?

Seems like gamepass deals are only for new users not current or returning.

I don't think I've seen a PC specific game pass deal, but there were a few places that dropped price for GPU subs.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

That's shocking good deal!
I have that edition and the map is actually cloth. Very stinky cloth but it's the real deal.
And that steelbook art is so so but it's real embossing.
WE don't get no physical deals ever in Poland. Country sucks ass for physical games

Last edited:

Metnut

Looking for a deal for Plague Tale Requiem PS5. Anyone seen it anywhere less than $30 either digital or physical?

twilo99

Ninja Foodi 701 is $199.99 on Amazon today with an MSRP of $349.99. Thanks to Microsoft Rewards I ended up paying $0.28 out of pocket (Colorado delivery tax).

I’ve got an instant pot already otherwise I’d go for that thing lol

Reward points are great, I think I’m gonna use mine for a new GPU, just wait to see if the 7900xtx gets a discount

diffusionx

Gold Member
Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
I’ve got an instant pot already otherwise I’d go for that thing lol

Reward points are great, I think I’m gonna use mine for a new GPU, just wait to see if the 7900xtx gets a discount

I've stayed away from instant pots because of having to finish meats in a broiler or grill for a proper crust but the Foodi's air fryer should solve that "problem". /lazy

april6e

So I'm aware that we aren't going to get a sale on Super Mario RPG or Super Mario Wonder but is there any hope Pokemon Violet/Scarlet will be on sale somewhere?

adamsapple

So I'm aware that we aren't going to get a sale on Super Mario RPG or Super Mario Wonder but is there any hope Pokemon Violet/Scarlet will be on sale somewhere?

Super Mario RPG sale in my last post a few posts above.

Top Bottom