• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I read it wrong. Dude, I keep watching the replay and honestly, it's a penalty. I get that people are going crazy because that's the second last minute penalty Mexico gets. I agree that the first one was bullshit, but not this one. It would've at least been an indirect free kick.

that's the thing, at most it was an indirect free kick because there was no intention, dude was falling over.

Darknight

giphy.gif

Whats this from?

Anyways it sucks watching this. Even the commentators are like calling out Mexico and its players when they are being aggressive for no reason.

v1lla21

that's the thing, at most it was an indirect free kick because there was no intention, dude was falling over.

Yeah, I need a gif of that replay by Univision because it looks like the ball actually stops when he touches it with his elbow. was the "foul" within the goalkeeper's box? because if it was I can see why the ref called a PK.

FuturusX

NoRéN;172722019 said:
Get back to the game, Mark Geiger.

Also, Google mark Geiger everyone!!!!

Trust me I hate Mark Geiger. I'm a season Seattle Sounders season ticket holder and have seen my fair share of shitty Ref calls, many from Mark "I'm in control" Geiger. But having said that nobody. I mean nobody understand handball. Including the FIFA officials who wrote the rules.

The call was questionable no doubt. But you see them given all the time. No conspiracy.

Darknight

Yea even with 10 players, Panama is still keeping their chin up. Normally a team falls shortly or at least the ones I've seen this happen to.

SalvaPot

Ok, this one is legit, but even then México is just mediocre.

Edit: Watching the replay, holy shit it was clear peralta looked for it.

alterno69

Banned
This is a good call, you can't keep making shit calls to fix previous errors.

Panama needs to cool off, i know it's hard but Mexico was not scoring otherwise.

NoRéN

Trust me I hate Mark Geiger. I'm a season Seattle Sounders season ticket holder and have seen my fair share of shitty Ref calls, many from Mark "I'm in control" Geiger. But having said that nobody. I mean nobody understand handball. Including the FIFA officials who wrote the rules.

The call was questionable no doubt. But you see them given all the time. No conspiracy.

ooh! Yeah, y'all been Geiger'd before.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
you can argue this is a legit pen, bla bla bla
if the ref wasn't so shit Panama would've won already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom