• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Regulus Tera said:
I wish we had smilies. There's another one.:lol
oh, I'm not saying that the few ones we got were undeserved, but he's totally ignoring all the shit Paraguay is doing

Fry

According to opta, Suarez has been the most-fouled player so far... he's not the crying baby some say he is.

Nevertheless, player of the tournament!

clemenx

Banned
Letters said:
Venezuela's squad is getting a heroes reception right now. Pretty insane. Each one of them could get layed individually with a dozen of stunning looking women tonight if they play their cards right.
Fucking embarrassment that they had to talk in 2 different stages. With all that crap about the team uniting the country.

inky

EvaristeG said:
What are the odds that Forlan scores today? It would be wonderful for him, he must be starving right now.

I was about to say he had less than zero chance, but he already scored. LOL

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GRANDE FORLAN!!!!!!!!!!

mozfan12

Banned
Paraguay didnt even show up.

Im not sure if its Tavarez tactical genius peessuring paraguay in their area of the field, or its just that Paraguay have been horrific

So uh, based on the fact that Mexico U-23 barely just lost to Uruguay and Peru in the group stage....

Its obvious that real mexico would be winning the final 11-0 right now.

Believe.

Also, is Justo injured? He didnt jump on the Forlan goal, and ehs not doing the goal kicks.

clemenx

Banned
We should have been there ;-; We had a good team but we need world class level players like Suarez and Forlan to seal the deal. One day, hopefully.

T Ghost

YESSSS!!! TKAE THIS ANTI-FOOTBALL PA LA PUTA QUE LOS PARIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOUUUUU PARAGUAY DE MIEEEEERDAAAAA!
SO BEAUTIFUL TO SEE A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM COMPOSED OF MATURE,HUMBLED AND REAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS GIVING A WHOOP TO AN ANTI-FOOTBAL UNTALENTED BUNCH OF COWARDS! HAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!

I hope that those MERDAS da selesantos estejam vendo a aula. Bando de bundão pau no cu mascarados!

X05

FORLAN CARAJOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

inky

Best Guay was the best team of the tournament indeed. Congrats to UruGAF.

Edit: The Salsadude must be going insane right now, hehe.

Socreges

Banned
That 3-0 goal was AWESOME. Great dribble, through pass, first-touch cross, first-touch header in front of Forland, first-touch shot into the corner.

Splatt

Thank fuck Uruguay won. Paraguay didn't deserve to go through group stage with their shitty brand of play let alone get to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom