• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostinatto

i know but i want new pictures :D:D:D:D

new material :D

max_0afeb98ceca6a9ff528bf4f87863bd7e.jpg

o_o

rvo

Neo Member
U MAD, VENEZUELA? hahaha, you guys played really well, and I kinda feel bad for you but that's the way things are.

Come on Paraguay! We can win this shit!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
rvo said:
U MAD, VENEZUELA? hahaha, you guys played really well, and I kinda feel bad for you but that's the way things are.

Come on Paraguay! We can win tie this shit and win in penalties!

Fixed that for you.

feel

I'm reading everywhere that as they all walked towards the tunnels, the paraguayan players and staff approached the crying venezuelan players and started mocking them and provoking them..

ABSOLUTE FILTH!!!

destroy them Forlan and co.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
SalsaShark said:
yup, the calendar is old, a bit after the WC.

gonna make a new thread for the final Regulus?

Not really, no. Most GAFfers don't really care about football unless team USA is involved. It's not like this thread has reached post limit.

Noshino

It must suck for Regulus to be one of the few Mexican gaffers that doesn't make insane assumptions when it comes to his national team.

Regulus Tera said:
Not really, no. Most GAFfers don't really care about football unless team USA is involved. It's not like this thread has reached post limit.

Yah pretty much

Noshino said:
It must suck for Regulus to be one of the few Mexican gaffers that doesn't make insane assumptions when it comes to his national team.

Yah pretty much

Not really. Most of us never paint Mexico as the best of anything but concacaf. It's mostly south americans that love to talk shit about Mexico for whatever reason. For instance, Regulas pointed out that Mexico would be title contenders in this tournament. Which by all accounts is true going by past Copa Americas and you took a jab at Mexico for whatever reason. I think another poster took a jab at Mexico too right after your post.

clemenx

Banned
KidA Seven said:
Not really. Most of us never paint Mexico as the best of anything but concacaf. It's mostly south americans that love to talk shit about Mexico for whatever reason. For instance, Regulas pointed out that Mexico would be title contenders in this tournament. Which by all accounts is true going by past Copa Americas and you took a jab at Mexico for whatever reason. I think another poster took a jab at Mexico too right after your post.

The dislike is mostly due to all big supposedly international sports chains (mainly ESPN) try to cram the terrible Mexican League and "El Tri" up everyone's throat across Latin america. I understand that the Mexican futbol makes a shitload of money but it is annoying for the rest of the continent.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Gerardo Martino, Paraguay's coach, has been suspended for two games after getting a red card in the aftermath of the Venezuela game.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Insane Metal said:
Paraguay is doing a great job! They'll take this Copa without any wins. haha

If we learned anything from this tournament(and last two World Cups),its that the golden goal need to return.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
clemenx said:
The dislike is mostly due to all big supposedly international sports chains (mainly ESPN) try to cram the terrible Mexican League and "El Tri" up everyone's throat across Latin america. I understand that the Mexican futbol makes a shitload of money but it is annoying for the rest of the continent.

its cuz sudacos fill up almost every roster in mexican teams thats why its marketed all over south america

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Wow DirecTV are trolls. They finally carry Telefutura in HD in the next to last fucking match of the cup. Almost all of the group stage games were in SD, smh.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
bone_and_sinew said:
Wow DirecTV are trolls. They finally carry Telefutura in HD in the next to last fucking match of the cup. Almost all of the group stage games were in SD, smh.

I guess it depends on your package dude. I got the spanish one in america and ive had it since last year. what is shit is I dont have espn deportes in hd.

-----golazo

SamuraiX-

Wow... Impressive goal by Venezuela. Hopefully they can tie it up now!

Edit: Holy shit! That was such a gimme equalizer. He fucked that up bad.

inky

4 goals in this match? :O

That probably means tomorrow's match will end 0-0.

Edit: Damn, that means no goals in ET either. And LOL that Guerrero will be golden boot, not because of his quality mind you, but because he got it in the third place match.

JLG-

bone_and_sinew said:
You have an HDTV right? You know you can just hook up a rabbit ear antenna to your tv and get Telefutura HD free over the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom