• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Regulus Tera said:
Surprised the stadium is packed. I see more Paraguayans though.
There was a huge issue with the tickets, only 6000 were available to Uruguayans.
A shit ton of resellers who had them at utterly insane prices as well.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Regulus Tera said:
Uruguay's anthem sounds like Dragon Quest music.
Yes, our anthem is awesome =D

X05

Paraguay playing handball, lol

X05

GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL CARAJOOOOOOOOO

inky

Damn, Suarez is such a good player, he's got class, stamina, great finishing and fights for the ball the whole match.

PaulLFC

bcZUR.jpg

King_Moc

Banned
Glad to see Uruguay winning this. I'm a huge fan of Suárez (being a Liverpool fan and all) and he looks like he's gonna win it single handedly at the moment. No offence to any Paraguayans, but i find their style a bit negative. Used to like them when they had Chilavert though. Never knew what was gonna happen with a keeper like that on the pitch.

feel

Venezuela's squad is getting a heroes reception right now. Pretty insane. Each one of them could get layed individually with a dozen of stunning looking women tonight if they play their cards right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom