• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Well that went wrong.

8MpNATf.jpg

L*][*N*K

Banned
I asked it for this and it hasn't been going so well for like 24 hours: A poster of Batman The Last Dance, starring Patrick Stewart as Batman, Ian McKellen as Joker, Huge Jackman as Alfred, Jennifer Lawrence as Cat woman

Alx

"portrait of a dark haired Italian woman with a mysterious smile and no eyebrows, her hands are crossed in her lap. there is a Tuscan landscape in the background."
(well I got what I asked for, but it's obviously far from the original inspiration)
2WSHaH7.jpg
"

"Nicolas Cage as Castor Troy sucking on a peach for hours"
I'm a tad disappointed on this one.

NpgAVhM.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
What did you enter for them? That looks awsome

I've tried a few in the vein of Van gogh but they were nowhere near what it should have been.
Just go for "dark" and "drawing" together with an artist you like and then shape it with a theme you want to see.

Can't stress enough to do a creation multiple times to see what the AI has in mind and then alter the search.

These are the ones that I liked the most after doin at least 30 creations.

Dr.Morris79

Just go for "dark" and "drawing" together with an artist you like and then shape it with a theme you want to see.

Can't stress enough to do a creation multiple times to see what the AI has in mind and then alter the search.

These are the ones that I liked the most after doin at least 30 creations.
I'll give it a go. This is dangerously addictive..

Seriously wish I'd had this in my teens in school! Such a brilliant tool if you're into art, it really does blow my mind of what it's capable of.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I'll give it a go. This is dangerously addictive..

Seriously wish I'd had this in my teens in school! Such a brilliant tool if you're into art, it really does blow my mind of what it's capable of.
The versatility and speed of creation is really crazy. It's something medative to sitting down with thoughtful music and then you feed this thing with your thoughts.

Top Bottom