• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

E-Cat

u7ULT53.jpg
OIsqnVd.jpg
OPxHuG2.jpg
p71lF6N.jpg
DaND6YB.jpg
P0wei98.jpg
GypzeAV.jpg
1PTqTfT.jpg
CchnOBJ.jpg
QKtrBge.jpg
lq3wo5h.jpg

E-Cat

Watercolor painting of two Japanese geisha eating ice cream in a cone while at a cemetery with spirits designed in a traditional Japanese style, neon colors.

Cmg0Q0c.jpg
Interesting, instead of 2 geishas 1 cone, it generated 1 geisha 2 cones. It's the same reason why it can't spell very well. It's still having trouble with compositionality. But the relevance of the art style to the query is better than ever.

ManaByte

Gold Member
But I embrace the day it will allow it.

Nah, it's Bing/MS. There are certain things that will get the prompt banned, like using certain world leaders in the prompt. MS doesn't want their AI involved with someone creating something fake to start WWIII.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Gandalf eating tonkatsu ramen in a crowded and lively Japanese Ramen stall:

kB33plW.jpg

Saz963w.jpg

KIR3PP7.jpg

Gandalf trying to watch another Rings of Power episode:

X9XFPWl.jpg

Ronald and Pennyworth exchanging notes

PrCs6X0.jpg

Disney's Frying Nemo fast food chain

Bg40bEH.jpg

phoIzIQ.jpg

Wife was telling me I was wasting too much time with this AI art. So I changed her nagging into a prompt:

4Qsod28.jpg

ccCAktO.jpg

Last edited:

Alx

"Angry Artemis casting a magic arrow at scared young man with deer antlers. The man is fleeing into the woods with snarling dogs biting at his shins."
(myth of Acteon ; there's something wrong with your bow string, girl)
EOUeMhU.jpg

"Sonic in a koop troopa shell looking bored and tired"
0s4tXIW.jpg

"Leonardo da Vinci playing Jenga"
(for some reason Jesus crashed the party)
HICXyeI.jpg

"a woman from 16th century France rapier fencing in the style of Takehiko Inoue"
IFllj0q.jpg

"Ryu, Guile, Chun Li and Mr Bison wearing suits and walking down the steps of Elysée in Paris"
(well it got Ryu right, barely)
lPkDxEs.jpg

Dr.Morris79

The words itself together with their placement play a huge role in the outcome of the generated picture. You really have to guide the AI. Wanna get intricate detail, then describe it like that. Also try again with the same words a few times since the outcome can be vastly different.
I didn't grasp how advanced it actually was, I was treating it a bit like a speak and spell!

This thing is a bit too good..

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I didn't grasp how advanced it actually was, I was treating it a bit like a speak and spell!

This thing is a bit too good..
Yeah you can go for really long descriptions. Sometimes it was far away from what i had in mind and then i rearranged the sentence or added a single word and it would suddenly alter the image dramatically. I also redid the same search with the same parameters multiple times and from 20 images only one was very unique for example.

A lot of fun to play around with. I miss the times when i had 100 boosts...

E-Cat

Yeah you can go for really long descriptions. Sometimes it was far away from what i had in mind and then i rearranged the sentence or added a single word and it would suddenly alter the image dramatically. I also redid the same search with the same parameters multiple times and from 20 images only one was very unique for example.

A lot of fun to play around with. I miss the times when i had 100 boosts...
The boosts are supposed to reset weekly. It will be a long wait...

Top Bottom