• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

OIG.r87yol4GyXHJFCRSBacZ

OIG.gYIKvu1HzITwZqxkjCOK

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Yeah you can go for really long descriptions. Sometimes it was far away from what i had in mind and then i rearranged the sentence or added a single word and it would suddenly alter the image dramatically. I also redid the same search with the same parameters multiple times and from 20 images only one was very unique for example.

A lot of fun to play around with. I miss the times when i had 100 boosts...
I was re trying a few but it seems it's pooped the bed on my end, it's giving me thirty minute wait times, you can't boost and it's even locking up

Haven't been able to do one today, I'll try later.

Cheers though Con, you've given me a lot of food for thought. Can't wait to get stuck back in!

Peter303

How do you view your created images if they aren't on the recent menu box to the right? I know they are still there as a link I have still works for one of my early ones.

Does anybody think this will replace human artists in a few years?
This is what people used to ask and say when Adobe photoshop was introduced. Photoshop just became a worldwide professional tool and they are starting to implement AI features as well. AI is going to stay but humans will die off due to an old age. However, those who embrace it will utilize it as a tool for there already professional work. Those who cry about AI and all that will be forgotten and become irrelevant in their working fields.

Blizzard Entertainment is already doing this. They've are using AI to train to learn their art style for a variety of projects. The artists will still be heavily involved. Probem with AI are copyright laws and issues. You can generate images, but you can't really fully own them due to some legal things. So what you are forced to do is modify the image that was generated and make it your own before you can claim any copyright on it. This is where humans and professional concept artists come in.

AI is a tool and will needed to be used as such.

But that's the beauty of AI, it makes concepting and brainstorming 1000x faster for pre production regardless of the industry you are in. Whether you are some crazy sci fi addict artichect who wants to come up with some futuristic modern building designs, a film creator or a world builder for video games.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
How do you view your created images if they aren't on the recent menu box to the right? I know they are still there as a link I have still works for one of my early ones.
I'd like to know as well, I haven't been able to find the option. But I'm sure it's being archived somewhere, I've been downloading the ones I want to keep on to my desktop.

near

Gold Member
Out of boosts!

Im Out GIF
It seems that generating images rewards you with points, those points can then be redeemed as boosts. I think it also auto refills to 100 credits but at a slower rate, mine went from a gold lightning coin to a silver one with 100 credits when I used up my initial credits.

atW8g2M.png

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
It seems that generating images rewards you with points, those points can then be redeemed as boosts. I think it also auto refills to 100 credits but at a slower rate, mine went from a gold lightning coin to a silver one with 100 credits when I used up my initial credits.

atW8g2M.png
Really not wasting my MS rewards on it. I can wait for the refresh.

Top Bottom