• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devolvder Digital teasing Serious Sam announcement and release within the month?

cormack12

Gold Member
2GXQDJ.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Nice, hope it's a new mainline Serious Sam and not one of the thousands of spin offs and little games he has.

How was Serious Sam 4? Wasn't it shit?

SS4 was shit. 3 wasnt great either but it at least retained some of the classic map design/philosophy with some really nice puzzle-like level design. The 4th one tho? Endless and pointless-ly huge maps with 0 effort done in their details and they bragged about what? thousands or millions of enemies on screen? lmfao that was absolute lie and even the final map that supposedly had those numbers was just some shitty 3D enemies copy and pasted over and over. It took them 10 years to give us the exact same game but worse and now they already made a new one in such a short time? It's either an expansion or I just dont care. Give me Talos Principle 2.

Top Bottom