• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT2| Queues Rise. Servers Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubbly

qazqaNii

This is so retarded, can't play diablo 3 because I am waiting for the item restoration which I have waited for one day now.

Can't post on blizzard forums because of PARENTAL CONTROLS? wtf I am 20 years old, I created the account, kinda unsure how parental controls showed up, paid by visa which maybe should confirm that I am over 18.

So sad :(

Dreavus

I'm enjoying having DPS standoffs with blue groups/yellow mini-bosses in archon form (Hell Act I). I just got a weapon that returns 2.1% of the damage dealt back to me as life. Now instead of running like a sissy, I can man up and laser beam the hell out of the boss group. So far I've been able to withstand their attacks while concentrating fire, but just barely. I've been using Force shield, magic weapon, hydra, and blizzard, so I can pile a lot of that damage up before transforming into god mode.

Won't be able to do this for long (as the enemies get stronger) but for now, take that stupid elites!

Cels

So now that MoH with the shield rune has been nerfed into obsolescence, what Mantra (MoH or otherwise) are people using now? I think I'm going to use MoE with Hard Target now...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wait, did they hotfix smoke screen?

edit: n/m, got it answered :3

Number45

The thing that's really bothering me with inferno is that in act 1 I seem to be getting a ton of lvl 54-57 gear and very rarely lvl 60 stuff. I did get my first legendary after ~80 hours or so though, too bad I can't even put it on to get the achievement.
screenshot082qp87c.jpg

What? Is Force Armor the one where 35% is the max damage from one hit?

I tried Inferno this very morning and it was still working.

Its working for some people and not others. I don't know why it was nerf'd even if it was. Its the fuckin dots that kill me all the time not one shot hits.

Wow gonna hit a OT3 before community I assume?

Beat act 3 on nightmare last night. My Wizard has around 2500 DPS now at 48 and I am just destroying most things except of course elites and champs..those bastards are worse then most of the bosses.

Can't wait to start hell and get more loot, the gear is starting to look pretty cool now.

Neki

Both are staying in my builds, they're still pretty much amazing (and still pretty much required to handle the breadth of champion rolls). I really don't mind the nerf at all.

of course, it just makes things extremely difficult because there is a one second window where you get one shot.

Wallach

of course, it just makes things extremely difficult because there is a one second window where you get one shot.

Don't get hit in that one second window. That seems like a fair thing to ask of the player in terms of basic gameplay, no? Like any situation where SS gets used and by the time it ends there are still things immediately able to hit you, I feel like maybe you fucked up somewhere.

If you're soloing in Inferno, you're running Tactical Advantage right?

Edit - Side note, the CD is 2.5 seconds rather than 3, so the window is even smaller than that.

More balance changes to skills/classes are to be expected in the future right?

Because I've been playing my DH up through Act 4 Hell and it's become clear what skills/runes are great, trash, or downright required. I've been comparing the skill/rune build I naturally gravitated towards with other DHs and the same ones keep popping up. Kinda defeats the purpose of having so many options for unique builds/playstyles.

OTIX

What? Is Force Armor the one where 35% is the max damage from one hit?

I tried Inferno this very morning and it was still working.

The change is that it doesn't work for ppl with extremely low hp, they get oneshotted. It still works as before if you have any kind of normal hp.

V_Arnold

The change is that it doesn't work for ppl with extremely low hp, they get oneshotted. It still works as before if you have any kind of normal hp.

Oh! Well, it makes sense then, I currently have 22k hp - still very low imho, but not "ignore vit" low.

daebo

I'm so close to finally being able to log in and play. Only 2 more days of work travel and I get to go home. Friday night just can't get here fast enough. Sigh...

qazqaNii

So guys I got hacked and lost ~140k gold. Wat do?

Well since I also got hacked there are 2 things to do. Get the authenticator ASAP change passwords.

Now if you think that you really need the 140k make a ticket.
If you didn't have any cool gear and was below lvl 55 I would say just get the authenticator and start from scratch.

Because I had lost 800k and I had some decent stuff (lvl 60) I made a ticket and I haven't been able to play for a day because I am waiting for the item restoration :(.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
The Smartphone app or the one where you call in?

Call in.

Well since I also got hacked there are 2 things to do. Get the authenticator ASAP change passwords.

Now if you think that you really need the 140k make a ticket.
If you didn't have any cool gear and was below lvl 55 I would say just get the authenticator and start from scratch.

Because I had lost 800k and I had some decent stuff (lvl 60) I made a ticket and I haven't been able to play for a day because I am waiting for the item restoration :(.

I'm not really worried about the 140k gold, but I'm more concerned about this happening again in the future.

Anyone having AH issues? I bought something about an hour ago, the log says it completed, but nothing more.

Do I just have to wait it out or what?

E: Nevermind, just checked the main forums and it's bugging out. First time I've used the AH, so wasn't sure what was up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom