• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry's Best Game Graphics of 2021 - PC, Xbox, PlayStation - Another Amazing Year!

ckaneo

Sadly Xbox 100% went after Richard and recruited DF to be pro Xbox and have shown the transcript to Mod of War Mod of War for proof
lol, how about actually posting the transcript or the transcript overview with a few words changed in this thread so we have the full context. Being dumbly vague so you can act like an insider but still revealing you have the information is such a "leaker" thing to do. Stop trying to get off on clout. If you have the transcript and posted about it, its not like you can use the protecting the leaker excuse because that went away when you informed microsoft you had it.

Just post the exact info and stop being a snob about it. lol, look at people hyping you up as a "respectable" poster. Stop feeding into these guys ego.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
He uses a 3090, 6800XT and 2070 Super as well, off the top of my head they were used in the FH5, Deathloop and Far Cry 6 videos. He uses the cards he has access to, so he doesn't use a 2080 as he doesn't have one. Same thing goes for Nxgamer, dude mostly has been using his 2070 for comparisons.

It makes sense, RT performance in the new consoles is often close or equivalent to 2060S and non RT performance is often around 2070S going by trends of the console/PC comparisons.

Those cards seem to be the right fit.

lol, how about actually posting the transcript or the transcript overview with a few words changed in this thread so we have the full context. Being dumbly vague so you can act like an insider but still revealing you have the information is such a "leaker" thing to do. Stop trying to get off on clout. If you have the transcript and posted about it, its not like you can use the protecting the leaker excuse because that went away when you informed microsoft you had it.

Just post the exact info and stop being a snob about it. lol, look at people hyping you up as a "respectable" poster. Stop feeding into these guys ego.

We've been going over this for a while, just close your eyes and trust them.

BTW, the same poster has since said this:

Do I have proof it continues to this day? Nope

But those who want to run with the narrative will continue to do so no matter what.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
E7gZMZ5WEAwW-6H

E5brwwKVEAMusMB
Amazing photomode bullshots dude 🤣
Shame it never looked THAT crazy when playing it

adamsapple

Amazing photomode bullshots dude 🤣
Shame it never looked THAT crazy when playing it

Eh, photo mode or not, that's still the games engine in real time.

Praise goes where it's earned.

No love for the "I can see house from up here" game?

Pardon my ignorance but which game are you talking about ? It sounds like any number of open world AC games lol

Last edited:

adamsapple

He doesn't need to and shouldn't, people don't need to lose their jobs because of this shit.
Mods would stop the transcript talk if they hadn't approved it.

Is this not enough to stop any transcript talk ? I would of said yes.

Do I have proof it continues to this day? Nope

Not that there was any proof in the first place.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
But in the back of your mind you'll still wonder right? adamsapple adamsapple is right there will be a never ending stream of 'MS paid for DF to say that!' nonsense forever now. And this is all without any actual evidence and as you said even if true was about X1X coverage which last time I checked wasn't MS' latest console.

I won't wonder about DF's game analysis unless I'm given reason to and yes, that has to go far beyond games simply performing better on Xbox than PlayStation. Thankfully DF is not our only source and we can compare/contrast their analysis with that of their competitors to keep them honest.

As far as the "never ending stream of 'MS paid for DF to say that!' nonsense"......yeah, that is going to be part of the conversation in the "never ending stream" of console war nonsense.

Then stop talking about it.

Last edited:

ckaneo

He doesn't need to and shouldn't, people don't need to lose their jobs because of this shit.
Mods would stop the transcript talk if they hadn't approved it.
This is dumb. Revealing that he had it if it's real was already grounds for people to lose their jobs.

Microsoft is somehow going around saying, that leaking it is fine, just as long as the leaker doesnt post the transcript? Bullshit.

Even then all he really has to do is give us the exact context instead of being purposely vague so he cant be challenged on his assertions. Typical leaker behavior. It's not about protecting anyone's job, it's about the clout earned from being a leaker.

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
Where is the proof of this? I have never heard nor seen anything reputable that stated anything like this. As I've stated many times, the channel seems to have a "preference" no doubt, but I don't think they've ever been "bought." I'm sure there were sponsored videos but that's quite a bit different from what this is implying.

It’s not legal to “buy” people, so companies usually just “buy” them by giving them a lot of access, having people of the company constantly in contact, etc etc basically it amounts to company A putting their arm around company B and developing a mutually beneficial relationship. And this absolutely has been happening and is an m.o that is clear for everyone to see.

People who think it’s a conspiracy theory are quite honestly, not very bright when it comes to how the world actually works.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned

Not that there was any proof in the first place.
You really are keen to shut down any conversation about this aren't you, it's getting to the point of " You protest too much"

Seriously, Let the discussion take place, Microsoft is a big boy company, the discussions on this forum are not going to affect their share price.

adamsapple

Similarly,

Do we have proof that that partnership has ended now? Nope.

We need proof there was a partnership in the first place to discuss whether it still exists or not , lol.

You are the one who has a problem with this being discussed, not me.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom. Getting a lot of "but no one has to reveal anything, just trust in it blindly" replies. If you're cool with that, that's fine.

Don't ask others to be.

Even then all he really has to do is give us the exact context instead of being purposely vague so he cant be challenged on his assertions. Typical leaker behavior. It's not about protecting anyone's job, it's about the clout earned from being a leaker.

There's no proof. There never was. The poster has openly claimed they don't have any proof anymore either.

Yet it keeps being brought up as a silver bullet against DF. And if you ask for proof, you're told to just trust in their word and don't ask or expect any evidence.

Yep, typical 'insider' behavior, totally checks out.

You really are keen to shut down any conversation about this aren't you, it's getting to the point of " You protest too much"

Seriously, Let the discussion take place, Microsoft is a big boy company, the discussions on this forum are not going to affect their share price.

Shut down ? lmao

I've said I'll openly apologize to heisenberg if I can see any of the evidence myself.

I'm sorry, the sense of warrior-ism is really strong when multiple posters of a certain persuasion are asking others to just take a users word without any evidence.

Oh and let me repeat one more time, they have openly claimed they don't have any proof of it happening now.

Touche.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Yes, because we all know that photomodes are pre-rendered footage and not in-game.
pretty much pre rendered before a frame finally loads yes.
not like FMV back in the day. but totally still bullshots imo.

people still think that stills floating around on social media is how the game actually looks (what marketing wants obviously)

Last edited:
This is dumb. Revealing that he had it if it's real was already grounds for people to lose their jobs.

Microsoft is somehow going around saying, that leaking it is fine, just as long as the leaker doesnt post the transcript? Bullshit.

You're delusional, you clearly don't know how this works.

We all don't need to see the deets, this way nothing concrete gets back to the corps who would fire the people in the transcripts without any questions.

That is why only mods have seen them, there is an OK that the transcripts hold some merit and can be discussed.

How much weight you yourself want to put on this info is up to yourself.

But asking for the transcripts is just stupid, it won't happen.

ckaneo

You're delusional, you clearly don't know how this works.

We all don't need to see the deets, this way nothing concrete gets back to the corps who would fire the people in the transcripts without any questions.

That is why only mods have seen them, there is an OK that the transcripts hold some merit and can be discussed.

How much weight you yourself want to put on this info is up to yourself.

But asking for the transcripts is just stupid, it won't happen.
I literally just said we dont even need the transcripts, we at least need the exact context in which the leaker is asserting instead of purposely vague garbage.

Is that really a tall task? Something that will get someone fired? No.

Stop accepting bullshit. I didnt ask him to post the letterhead of the leaker.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
We need proof there was a partnership in the first place to discuss whether it still exists or not , lol.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom. Getting a lot of "but no one has to reveal anything, just trust in it blindly" replies. If you're cool with that, that's fine.

Don't ask others to be.

There's no proof. There never was. The poster has openly claimed they don't have any proof anymore either.

Yet it keeps being brought up as a silver bullet against DF. And if you ask for proof, you're told to just trust in their word and don't ask or expect any evidence.

Yep, typical 'insider' behavior, totally checks out.

Shut down ? lmao

I've said I'll openly apologize to heisenberg if I can see any of the evidence myself.

I'm sorry, the sense of warrior-ism is really strong when multiple posters of a certain persuasion are asking others to just take a users word without any evidence.

Oh and let me repeat one more time, they have openly claimed they don't have any proof of it happening now.

Touche.
The information was passed on to the mods, was it discredited by them, no, they have chosen not to show it, perhaps to protect the source from getting found out, fired, drawn and quartered.

Perhaps ask Mod of War Mod of War if the information is true or false? As a mod, he is a very approachable guy. I just assumed his gender, sorry. :messenger_sad_relieved:

To my understanding, Mr HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 is a pro Xbox user who used to be a professional sportsperson, (poor man's cricket, Baseball "lollipop_disappointed: )

He has also played some games met up with some top-level GREEN RAT executives in his time, he can correct that if that's wrong.

If this information was coming from me, Riky Riky , Bernd Lauert Bernd Lauert , etc i would not trust it as far as i could throw it but in all you're years here, have you ever seen HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 troll, smack talk or try to belittle with console wars, the answer is no.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Touche, giggles.

Last edited:
I literally just said we dont even need the transcripts, we at least need the exact context in which the leaker is asserting instead of purposely vague garbage.

Context was already in this thread.

Mods accepted the transcripts that's enough for me.

adamsapple

There is being skeptical which is fine and then there is being willfully ignorant. You are being the latter.

Awkward John Krasinski GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh, my bad fam, I didn't realize asking for evidence before buying into a narrative blindly is being willfully ignorant.

Themoreyouknow.gif

The information was passed on to the mods, was it discredited by them, no, they have chosen not to show it, perhaps to protect the source from getting found out, fired, drawn and quartered.

Prehaps ask mod of war if the information is false?

To my understanding, Mr HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 is a pro Xbox user who used to be a professional sportsperson, (poor man's cricket, Baseball "lollipop_disappointed: )

He has also played some games met up with some top-level GREEN RAT executives in his time, he can correct that if that's wrong.

If this information was coming from me, Riky Riky , Bernd Lauert Bernd Lauert , etc i would not trust it as far as i could throw it but in all you're years here, have you ever seen HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 troll, smack talk or try to belittle with console wars, the answer is no.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Touche, giggles.

Well, for what it's worth I registered in December only, so I don't really have a point of reference for a lot of users and their histories.

And it really wouldn't matter to me one way or the other which console a user stans, I would be asking the same question if the same accusations were being made against Sony.

The user has since themselves said that they don't have any proof anymore, and whatever proof they had given to the mods was at least 3 years old, so that's a lot of blind Faith to go on at this point.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

Bullshit.

You just destroyed the mans credibility. Now be a man and stand by your words.

Tripolygon

Banned
Well, this thread has taken a rather weird turn. Lol

You are on a weird futile objective of trying to control the discussion of this thread. People will discuss what they want to discuss. Nobody is going to provide "proof" to any claims of this nature and even if such "proof" is provided, I somehow doubt it is going to be enough. Such is the nature of an open forum with open discussions.

adamsapple

Well, this thread has taken a rather weird turn. Lol

You are on a weird futile objective of trying to control the discussion of this thread. People will discuss what they want to discuss. Nobody is going to provide "proof" to any claims of this nature and even if such "proof" is provided, I somehow doubt it is going to be enough. Such is the nature of an open forum with open discussions.

Again, asking for evidence before buying into a narrative shouldn't be a controversial topic.

Just look at the first few pages of this topic to see how we got to this point. You'll find more than a few people accusing DF of being MS shills for no reason.

Some of y'all are legit shook that not everyone follows into a narrative blindly. :messenger_fearful:

ckaneo

Bullshit.

You just destroyed the mans credibility. Now be a man and stand by your words.
Literally right in my post that you quoted

"or the transcript overview with a few words changed in this thread so we have the full context"

Those are my words.

Now please explain to me why we cant get that. I'll be waiting

Last edited:

adamsapple

Maybe I'm not remembering it right but I don't think this topic was nearly this heated the last time it was brought up.

What the fuck are you talking about, THIS TOPIC HAS NEVER GOT HEATED! "lollipop_disappointed:

Happy xmas bro :messenger_heart:
Wait, you guys are telling me that this exact discussion has been brought up before and had no resolution before either?

Oh boy...

mejin

If pro Xbox coverage exists then DF is doing a remarkably poor job of it. You would think they would cover less games where the PS5 has the advantage or try and fudge the numbers somehow. Oh, and it's odd how they consistently praise Sony 1st party visuals. Just check the graphics of the year videos from the past 4 years, a common theme is the consistency of having Sony titles listed.

They have ALL the year to talk shit, but when It matters they can't be oblivious. Sony is known for their big AAA quality productions by everyone. They can't spin this fact.

Again, asking for evidence before buying into a narrative shouldn't be a controversial topic.

Just look at the first few pages of this topic to see how we got to this point. You'll find more than a few people accusing DF of being MS shills for no reason.

Some of y'all are legit shook that not everyone follows into a narrative blindly. :messenger_fearful:
Once again, how much weight you want to put on the info is up to you.

Mods have OK'd what has been said about the transcripts.

Nobody here is presenting it as definite proof of anything.

Topher

Gold Member
Oh, my bad fam, I didn't realize asking for evidence before buying into a narrative blindly is being willfully ignorant.

No, that's not how you are being willfully ignorant. You already declared this a fabrication and that both HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 and Mod of War Mod of War are lying about the entire thing. That's being willfully ignorant.

Ironically, you have zero evidence that either of those accusations are true. So you are expecting others to "buy into" baseless assertions about the non-existence of this transcript and the supposed falsehoods made by both individuals while demanding "evidence" at the same time.

But fine.....provide your evidence that these guys are lying. I'll wait.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Nobody here is presenting it as definite proof of anything.
Oh I don't know about that, we've had posters like rivet using this as a 100% gotch ha b**** just within this very topic.

I'm on phone right now, so I can't go back numerous pages and post quote all of them, but you get the idea right?

And now I'm reading that this exact topic has been discussed in the past as well, for something that's not safe to bring up for someone's livelihood, the sure seems to be brought up quite a bunch.

Zathalus

They have ALL the year to talk shit, but when It matters they can't be oblivious. Sony is known for their big AAA quality productions by everyone. They can't spin this fact.
So what facts do they spin exactly? They praise Sony exclusives, the thought the PS5 was a great console when they reviewed it, and they always point out when the PS5 is performing better in games.

So what is left?

adamsapple

No, that's not how you are being willfully ignorant. You already declared this as a fabrication and that both HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 and Mod of War Mod of War are lying about the entire thing. That's being willfully ignorant.

Ironically, you have zero evidence that either of those accusations are true. So you are expecting others to "buy into" baseless assertions about the non-existence of this transcript and the supposed falsehoods made by both individuals while demanding "evidence" at the same time.

But fine.....provide your evidence that these guys are lying. I'll wait.

Hi Fam, let me introduce you to the concept of "Burden of Proof".

TL;DR, the accusers are the ones who have to provide evidence, and so far we have seen none.

Please try again.

Top Bottom