• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you ever hear your neighbours having sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having sex no.

But this is how I live
1Tupot5.jpg

So underway I hear girls masturbating relatively frequently
Thank you for your service.

Nudull

Banned
My brother has had friends over the house when our parents were away. The last few weeks of high school alone was mostly me trying to sleep/write/study while 20-something Hot Topic folks are going at it all around the walls.

Yep. The girl is super annoying and loud and usually happens in the late night/early morning when I'm trying to sleep.

My girl and I get a good laugh out of it sometimes though. She thinks the girl is faking it.

When I was younger 14-15 my cousin knew I had open crib and he asked to use my room. He and his shorty came, I left. Came back a little to early and head them at it from the 1st floor.

Another time, that same cousin and I were in his house and we heard our aunt going at it, which was 1.funny and 2.weird because it was our aunt. We laughed at it.

My ex-gf didn't do loud screams, but I cut class to do me and my neighbor heard me and my gf and told my mom that i cut class to have sex with my gf. It backfired on her bitch ass tho, my mom was like why you being nosy Ms. Suarez? Lady tried to go at my momz for being "irresponsible" my momz shut her old ass down.

Kindekuma

Banned
I've heard my upstairs neighbors having sex before since their bedroom is above mine.
But it's very faint sounding so often I just don't hear it.

Pau

Your parents are just cool like that?
I don't live with my parents. With my boyfriend and my sister.

But my folks don't care about our boyfriends sleeping over and staying in our rooms when we go visit nor when I was living there. Unfortunately my room is right next to my folks so we try to keep it quiet but I'm sure they've heard us.

Nudull

Banned
I don't live with my parents. With my boyfriend and my sister.

But my folks don't care about our boyfriends sleeping over and staying in our rooms when we go visit nor when I was living there. Unfortunately my room is right next to my folks so we try to keep it quiet but I'm sure they've heard us.

Yikes. Have that same problem. :/

People need to read what they wrote. Anyhow, that is fucking gross. How old were you?

We were homeless at the time and my parents were drug addicts. We were staying in a hotel room. Only one bed. Guess they decided "I don't give a fuck if this kid is right here.".

My dad's fist was in my back... lol..

Pretty awkward the next morning.

reKon

Banned

We were homeless at the time and my parents were drug addicts. We were staying in a hotel room. Only one bed. Guess they decided "I don't give a fuck if this kid is right here.".

Rocketz

In college I lived in my fraternity house with 20 other guys for 2 years. It was easy to hear a lot of things in that house. Don't go in the basement at night on the weekends. My neighbor next to me knew once we knocked off one of his fraternity paddles off the wall and it hit him in the face while he slept.

My apartment now. No, well not yet at least.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Jesus fuck.

Why didn't you just get up and leave the room for awhile?

JoseLopez

We were homeless at the time and my parents were drug addicts. We were staying in a hotel room. Only one bed. Guess they decided "I don't give a fuck if this kid is right here.

Damn that's fucked
Are your parents ok?

Monocle

I used to live in a place where I heard that all the time. Didn't bother me, whatever. Kind of funny when they got really vocal.

kai3345

Banned
In my old apartment the girl who lived above me was definitely a screamer. It's like she only got laid whenever I was trying to sleep.

Strax

Hope everything is much better right now.

Oh my...

At least you seem to be in a better place.

Russ T

Banned
A few times a month at 3am-ish my upstairs neighbors will have loud sex, waking me up. I bang the ceiling with a stick and sometimes they'll just finish right away (and I can hear it), but sometimes they give up and stop having sex.

I'm proud of myself when the latter happens.

I don't care if you have sex but if you wake me up I'm gonna be pissed.

I was probably more infuriated when she decided to vacuum her entire fucking apartment at 3am, though. Goddamnit I hate this woman so much. But that's not what this thread is about, huh.

Shiv47

Lived in a shitty duplex my senior year of college, and the dude in the other unit whose room was next to mine had a girlfriend who fucking screamed her head off when they went at it. Like, comedy loud. My girlfriend and I got a chuckle out of it.

Yeah. No big deal.

They prolly heard us too at some point.

Funniest one I heard was walking by the door of someone's hotel room once. Let's just say, they were getting after it.

FUME5

This is pretty fucked up mate.

moniker

That's messed up. Hope you're in a better situation now.

That's messed up. Hope you're in a better situation now.

That was over 12 years ago. Both my parents have been clean for over a decade and are doing pretty well.

I graduated high school and college. I'm now looking into a masters.

Could have turned out worse lol.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Use to a lot, but mostly in the summer, but than I mostly heard arguing, and than it kinda stopped this year, and than I'm hearing all the racket up above so they must have either broken up or moved out or both.

xenist

Haven't yet and I seriously hope I never do. I don't the image of these two having sex implanted in my head. The world is ugly enough as it is.

I'm usually the one you hear.

Just deal with it as you would with annoying neighbors throwing parties late in the midnight, go knock and join the fun.

I've had my parents have sex with me on the same bed.

Jesus, at least you can't blame them for not being family inclusive

DrM

Redmond's Baby
During college years, that was regular thing. We often knocked on the walls/ceiling to help with rhythm :D

Jhoan

I swear, my upstairs neighbors have elephants or something because they like to host parties at least once a month and we've heard loud stomping/shaking from the living room and our respective bedrooms since a bunch of young professional Hispanics live in the apartment above. The stomping/shaking got so bad once that my Dark Souls II statue fell off my amoire and one of the swords broke.

My brother's bedroom is directly adjacent from mines but thankfully the walls are thick that I've never heard any moaning whenever he invites his FWB over once in a while. Although once in a while, if I concentrate hard enough while I'm falling sleep, I can hear the faint sounds of his TV. My mom doesn't care about us bringing girls over.

When my 2 older brothers and I used to share the same bedroom (3 boys; one twin bed, one bunk), he got with his then-girlfriend-now-wife. It was awkward but regular for her to sleep over to the point where she would leave her underwear drying in the shower. We knew they got it on pretty regularly because she would always ask for one of his shirts when she slept over as a nightgown but they very quiet/discrete even if I felt the base of the bunk rock a bit. We eventually got used to it but the day he moved out with her because she got pregnant is the day I tasted true freedom.

A girl that I saw casually last year had 2 roommates. I'm pretty sure the roommate her room was closest to must have heard us the two times I slept over. The second time I slept over, her roommates were hanging out in the living room the next day waiting for her to come out. I got the pleasure of awkwardly meeting them as I was leaving; the look on their faces said it all: we heard you a bit.

m4st4

Once, during summer, there was this pretty hot hooker in app next to mine... and her pimp was nailing her non-stop for one hour or so, the walls are pretty thin and I was solo then, horny as fuck... honestly wanted to go there, press the alarm bell and hop in.

Then, couple of days later, police came in... old granny from upstairs ain't joking, it's exactly like in the movies.

StoneFox

I was visiting Australia back when I was a kid and had no concept of sex at the time. The adults put all us kids in the same hotel room while they each got their own and had us go to bee pretty early. A few hours after I fell asleep, I woke up to a strange sound. It was quite faint but I'm a pretty light sleeper. Anyway I tried to make out the noise and after a while I started to realize I was hearing a woman making weird cries, and I thought she was being attacked by a robber or something. Eventually the noises stopped and I just laid there frozen in pure WTFness because I never heard such a thing before. And I also didn't know if 911 worked in the country at the time so I was too scared to call the police.

The next morning I asked if anyone else had heard the lady being attacked. They said no. Six years later I put the pieces together that I was hearing people having sex. Thankfully it has been the only time.

mr.rager

Never heard any of my neighbors having sex as I've never lived in an apartment but I did walk in on my cousin having sex with his then gf. I was recently on vacation and I'm pretty sure the lady at the room next to where my gf and I were staying heard us having sex. It was around 5:30 in the morning and we just finished and we could hear the sound of the TV coming from her room presumably trying to drown out the noises we were making.

Yes....

Our upstairs neighbour has a new boyfriend and she get's very, very loud sometimes. Can even hear her shout commands at him, that's pretty funny.

Most of the time it only lasts like 15 minutes so I don't mind.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I've lived in apartments my whole life and never heard neighbors fucking once. I've never heard it in a hotel either. Or anywhere else.

I heard my girlfriend's brother and his girlfriend (or rather, just his girlfriend) once when we were at her house eating in the kitchen. Was fairly awkward and my girlfriend was comically scarred. She's extremely wary when his girlfriend is over now, lol. That's the closest I've got though, never even heard anything from a neighboring hotel room. (though my girlfriend has several times - again lol)

Pretty sure we've been heard more than once though. There was one time in particular at my dorm when we were on an inflatable mattress, and since the mattress is sort of corregated, air under the mattress kept getting forced out causing the heavy door (to the hallway) to jiggle quite loudly in the frame, in-sync with us. And it was like, 8 or so, so there were plenty of people around with their doors open, so odds are it was noticed. Which was also awkward, but college so fuck it. Girlfriend's parents have probably heard a couple times too, since in both of their houses she has shared a wall with them, which is awkward, but far less so then if my own parents ever heard anything.

^

Oh yeah, college dorms are the worst for that. I was once having sex with a girl who was so LOUD. So incredibly loud and vocal. Which is really hot, but dorm walls are thin and all the people on my floor were propping their doors open and hanging out in each other's rooms and the hall. I'm sure they all got the full show and, uncharacteristicly of them, never mentioned it. I thought I would never hear the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom