• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you ever hear your neighbours having sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Oh yeah, college dorms are the worst for that. I was once having sex with a girl who was so LOUD. So incredibly loud and vocal. Which is really hot, but dorm walls are thin and all the people on my floor were propping their doors open and hanging out in each other's rooms and the hall. I'm sure they all got the full show and, uncharacteristicly of them, never mentioned it. I thought I would never hear the end

My dorm was basically soundproof, which is why I probably never heard anyone else ever. Thick-as-fuck cinder-block walls and massive solid-wood doors. We could blast anything we wanted at 2am and as long as the door was shut no one would even notice. ...which lulled us into a false sense of security. Who would have thought the door itself would give it away? :p

aku:jiki

Their bedroom is above mine so, yeah, but he's a minute man so it doesn't really matter. I hear some rhythmic thumping for a maximum of three to five minutes, if that, so it doesn't bother me.

His constant stomping around when not fucking, though... Makes me want to pump aphrodisiacs through the vents or something, so they spend more time having quiet sex.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
In my previous apartment, I could hear them. The pattern was always the same;
- Me and my GF had sex
- Had an aftersex smoke
- Upstairs neighbors started having at it for 3 minutes (we timed it a couple of times)
- He'd let off a big sigh, saying "I was great again, wasn't I?"
- Couple of moments later we'd hear a loud buzzing noise and female moaning

So one day, we were all at the same party, drunk as fuck, we tell her about what we hear, and she's like "yeah, we get horny from hearing you guys have sex, but he only lasts a couple of minutes, so a girl's gotta take care of herself, right?"

not my neighbours but my cousin all the time when we are on holidays and share the same house.
not that I complain ....she is hotter than hell

- Upstairs neighbors started having at it for 3 minutes (we timed it a couple of times)
Man that's so fucking sad lol, did they stay together ?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Man that's so fucking sad lol, did they stay together ?

They were together for the entire time we were neighbors, yeah. Which was about 2 years.

The saddest thing was that I ran into the guy one morning, and he patted me on the shoulder and boastingly said "hope we didn't keep you awake with my lovemaking." I barely managed to swallow the sentence "no, but your girl's vibrator could be a little less loud.", but couldn't hold in "we can manage a couple of minutes less sleep.". He was frigging pissed. Never spoke to me again.

I can hear my upstairs neighbours so they probably can hear us too...

But everytime we hear them it just sounds the same...like she has her program and voice range and never changes it up...

Osahi

Nope, I live above an elderly couple, so if they are still going at it, they are very quiet about it. The appartment next door has a female student, but I don't think she is seeing anybody.

The question is: do my neighbours hear us? As our bed is pretty creaky I am terribly affraid so. Once I even thought I heard banging on the wall from the other side, and I can't escape the feeling the student next door was letting us know she could hear us :')

Putosaure

Oh god my neighbour downstairs just keeps ramming that poor girl. When she comes to his appartment I know that I'm in for a screaming concerto. Once before bed, and once in the morning. Everytime. Girl just keeps moaning the same though, and it's really annoying to be woke up by moans.
I wish I was just annoyed by his sex life, unfortunately he's one of that deaf type, keeping music extra loud, playing guitar and singing loud and out of tune, but that's another story.
I'm planning to change my WiFi SSID to leave him a message but I have to choose my words wisely.

PKrockin

I swear, my upstairs neighbors have elephants or something because they like to host parties at least once a month and we've heard loud stomping/shaking from the living room and our respective bedrooms since a bunch of young professional Hispanics live in the apartment above. The stomping/shaking got so bad once that my Dark Souls II statue fell off my amoire and one of the swords broke.
Possibly the nerdiest thing I've read this month.

glaurung

Recently, some downstairs neighbor pair has gotten into it. The female is loud as fuck.

But what makes it truly unbearable is the foreplay. That usually takes the form of a fight, where the female storms out the door, screaming, then paces in the general hallway. Then they scream some more at each other and hump away. Luckily the male's endurance is shit so it does not last very long.

Contemplating having them thrown out of the apartment complex due to the disturbances.

SugarDave

I heard my neighbours fucking once but that's it. It's their arguing that's non-stop.

I heard my brother and his girlfriend going at it a couple of times when he still lived at home a few years ago though. Harrowing.

danowat

Banned
In my previous apartment, I could hear them. The pattern was always the same;
- Me and my GF had sex
- Had an aftersex smoke

So one day, we were all at the same party, drunk as fuck, we tell her about what we hear, and she's like "yeah, we get horny from hearing you guys have sex, but he only lasts a couple of minutes, so a girl's gotta take care of herself, right?"

Ok, I'm gonna bite..........

How many women have you been with that orgasm JUST through penetrative sex?

Unit 33

Last year we had this flatmate, he was a huge bugger.
We rarely saw him, unless he had decided to emerge to make one of his weird meals (a favourite being a pile of sausage rolls with baked beans and potato waffles).

We heard him and his girlfriend going at it almost constantly, until one day we heard her yell 'HIT ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN!' which was followed by a dull thud, and a ecstatic scream.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ceallach, how is air quality in that bunk compartments?

This is exactly why I wish I went to a university, so I could have experienced this often

I had girl in a dorm and she was surrounded with 'sporty' neighbors. Record was almost four hours of constant banging and moaning. I wanted to congratulate that guy. Well, we also contributed to that :p I once asked handyman if he has a lot of work fixing beds and he just smiled and went to work.

My apartment was on top floor of five story building, so we often heard neighbors below. Both parents and their daughter were active and we even suspected that they are having orgies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Ok, I'm gonna bite..........

How many women have you been with that orgasm JUST through penetrative sex?

That's not the point though; dude only lasts a couple of minutes, calls himself great, and leaves his lady out to fend for herself. That's just not cool.

danowat

Banned

That's not the point though; dude only lasts a couple of minutes, calls himself great, and leaves his lady out to fend for herself. That's just not cool.

Yeah, I know what you're getting at, he sounds like a dick,but maybe he is helping out?

I just wanted to get the point across, maybe for the younger or less experienced out there, that a woman not orgasming through penetrative sex ususally has no bearing on their performance or make them any less of a man, and isn't unusual.

Ceallach, how is air quality in that bunk compartments?

I had girl in a dorm and she was surrounded with 'sporty' neighbors. Record was almost four hours of constant banging and moaning. I wanted to congratulate that guy. Well, we also contributed to that :p I once asked handyman if he has a lot of work fixing beds and he just smiled and went to work.

My apartment was on top floor of five story building, so we often heard neighbors below. Both parents and their daughter were active and we even suspected that they are having orgies.

Voyeuristic jealousy consumes me

Yeah, if I don't sleep well I can always hear their fucking moans, usually around 4-5 in the morning. Once I hear it I can't unhear untill they're finished. Annoying as fuck, especially since we don't have a good relation.

usually around 4-5 in the morning
Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-Que-02.jpg

what is wrong with some people

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Yeah, I know what you're getting at, he sounds like a dick,but maybe he is helping out?

I just wanted to get the point across, maybe for the younger or less experienced out there, that a woman not orgasming through penetrative sex ususally has no bearing on their performance or make them any less of a man, and isn't unusual.

When you pat yourself on the back for a job well done after 3 minutes and she hasn't climaxed, you're a douche and most probably not helping (we found out at the party later he actually wasn't, and even asked her to go the batroom to finish so he could sleep on several occasions).

Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with using toys to help your girl get her rocks off. There's nothing wrong with using toys, period. I think they're great and they bring a shit load of fun and variety to one's sexlife, including ours. Just be considerate, is all. If you're a minuteman, that's cool, keep that in mind with your love-making. Extend foreplay so she can warm up a bit more, use gels and rings to extend your own ability to make love, etc etc. If all else fails, make sure she finishes before you're even close to finishing, it's a gentleman's thing to do.
if you do it right, you even might get to do kinky ass crazy stuff she's not normally into, but agrees with while she's cum-drunk

But never, ever, compliment yourself. Especially if your the only one who got theirs.

TheFlow

Banned
In college my roommates would just have sex with me in the room. You get used to it.

In a hotel I got a suite that split up in rooms so the walls were thin. I woke up to a whipping sound with man counting numbers to 100. The other voice was a man too. Sorry I had to call the front desk to complain but I gotta sleep.
I had this happen to me a lot with my old roommate but I also used to do it so I can't complain much

danowat

Banned
When you pat yourself on the back for a job well done after 3 minutes and she hasn't climaxed, you're a douche and most probably not helping (we found out at the party later he actually wasn't, and even asked her to go the batroom to finish so he could sleep on several occasions).

Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with using toys to help your girl get her rocks off. There's nothing wrong with using toys, period. I think they're great and they bring a shit load of fun and variety to one's sexlife, including ours. Just be considerate, is all. If you're a minuteman, that's cool, keep that in mind with your love-making. Extend foreplay so she can warm up a bit more, use gels and rings to extend your own ability to make love, etc etc. If all else fails, make sure she finishes before you're even close to finishing, it's a gentleman's thing to do.
if you do it right, you even might get to do kinky ass crazy stuff she's not normally into, but agrees with while she's cum-drunk

But never, ever, compliment yourself. Especially if your the only one who got theirs.

Exactly :)

Drencrom

Sadly no, even when I lived in a dorm.

I'm pretty sure a fair share of people over the years have heard me and ex-partners though now that I'm thinking about it. My ex's brother surely didn't look very happy when I greeted him most mornings lol

dbztrk

In college, I had a roommate who would sometimes have his GF over. His bedroom was right next to mine, so I was spared no detail. Other than that, one time, some guy was having his birthday on the floor above me. At around 3-4 AM, I'm in bed, trying to sleep, when I hear furniture rhythmically squeaking and moving above me, going faster and faster, pretty sure I heard voices too. He got fucked so hard people in most of the rooms surrounding his, on different floors, heard him. Happy birthday!

You mean her.

More like three ways.

Nope. My neighbor is a guy. He was fucking a girl.

Red Hood

Banned
A few years ago I used to live in a building with pretty thin walls, so you could always hear above average high noises. More than a few times I heard my neighbour having sex with his girlfriend and damn, did she make some noise. Got me horny as fuck at times, sounds like she knew what she was doing.

I've moved since and now I live in a building with good isolation between walls. Luckily so, because my current neighbours aren't very young so I wouldn't want to hear them getting it down.

openrob

Been in several hotel rooms where I can hear stuff happening. Me and wife in a hotel in Tokyo, can hear a couple going at it next door. I obviously shout "Ganbatte!" As he finishes haha.

Another time I can think of, I was living with flatmates and had lost my keys. Ring the bell, no answer. Oh well, me and my friend decide to sit in the back garden and wait for a bit, see if anyone turns up. However, my flatmate was in and had her window open (which overlooks the garden), giving us a full audio experience of banging her guy for a good 15 minutes. Shortly after that the guy jumped in his car and left. We rang the bell, and didn't take the piss out of her for a good 20 minutes haha

LifEndz

I've had neighbors hear me and my ex's going at it, and anytime they made it known that they could hear me it always killed my ability to keep going. This is one of the more memorable times that happened to me.

I was in Katakura, Japan visiting an ex-girlfriend and her apartment was basically the size of a box. One night, after hanging out in Tokyo and having some drinks, we started making out and eventually started having sex. She wasn't particularly loud, but her bed was the squeakiest goddamn thing I'd ever heard, and both of us having been in a bit of a dry spell along with the liquor had both of us really going at it something fierce. So about five minutes in, I hear her neighbor make a very loud and frustrated sounding groaning noise. Now, this sound was so clear and loud I almost thought dude was in the room with us. I'm telling you, it sounded like he was right in front of me. I stopped and asked her if she heard it as well. She had, but didn't give a shit. Me on the other hand, well...it messed me up. I couldn't continue. What if he complained and I got her in trouble with her landlord. What if she's not supposed to have a guest and I have to leave. I know, I overthink things. So she got frustrated, went and got her vibrator from her closet and proceeded to use it on herself while I was right next to her. If the groaning sound threw me off, this basically stunned me. Took a few days, but we hooked up again and, thankfully, the guy next door stayed quiet.

zerotol

Banned
I remember the first apartment I moved into on my own, the people above me would have loud sex a little after 2:00 AM quite often. I assume they just got home from last call at the bar and wanted to make sweet love. Which sucked for me because at the time I had to be up at 5 in the morning for work.

I stayed at a friends flat once and I was sleeping in the living room. He and his girlfriend were sleeping in the room right next to the livingroom.
I woke up at night for some reason, I don't think the noises woke me up, but then I heard them. Nothing too weird, but I could heard that they tried to keep it quiet but didn't always succeed.
Anyways, they went on for at least 45 mins(doesn't mean they were fucking for 45 mins, but there was moaning and giggeling for 45 mins), so good on him.
I tried to fall asleep but it didn't work. It didn't bother me very much, though.
I didn't bring it up the next day, why would I?

I never heard neighbors or my parents, but I think I once heard my brother and his GF, not sure about that one though, I didn't investigate.

Neigbors bedroom is right below my living room and they're into some kinky shit, so yes

Also, when I still lived with my dad his bedroom was right next to mine and I've heard him and his girlfriend have sex once. I was really thankful for owning a pair of headphones.

I stayed at a friends flat once and I was sleeping in the living room. He and his girlfriend were sleeping in the room right next to the livingroom.
I woke up at night for some reason, I don't think the noises woke me up, but then I heard them. Nothing too weird, but I could heard that they tried to keep it quiet but didn't always succeed.
Anyways, they went on for at least 45 mins(doesn't mean they were fucking for 45 mins, but there was moaning and giggeling for 45 mins), so good on him.
I tried to fall asleep but it didn't work. It didn't bother me very much, though.
I didn't bring it up the next day, why would I?

I never heard neighbors or my parents, but I think I once heard my brother and his GF, not sure about that one though, I didn't investigate.

Investigate...what would you even do? Looks for condoms or what? lol

Overhearing people having sex is really, really hot to me ... provided I don't know who they are (hearing friends and family? No thank you). Sadly, the walls in our apartment are pretty thick and whichever couple were loud enough that my wife and I would sometimes hear them seem to have moved out.

Once !
Heard girl moaning for 10 min. The girlfriend and i had sex 2 min later.

There was this girl who masturbated sunday night at 1AM and woke up all the neighboorhood. There is a courtyard so sound resonates. She was laying in bed naked,open curtains, lights on. Made me horny as fuck :(

I've only heard my neighbour getting it on once, but she was pretty noisy. I did mention it to her in a jokey way and she was mortified I had heard.

Not until recently when a new couple moved into upstairs. First time I heard it I couldn't help laughing out loud. No idea why I did though.

They stopped immediately.

Guess I should buy the dude a beer when I see him.

Matticers

I've never really heard neighbors going at it but I do have a little story.

When I was about 16 or so, I met this girl who recently moved to my town. I was pretty into her, she was cute and we would chill every now and then. One time she invites me over to her house to watch movies with her, her sister and her sister's friend so I'm like cool and I head over there. I very briefly meet her pregnant mother and her step dad, mostly exchanging quick hello's before we head to the basement to watch Half Baked. Eventually, her sister/sister's friend leave so it's just me and my friend talking, watching the movie and whatnot. Not too long into the movie, I start hearing this squeaking noise right above my head. Kind of quiet at first but I'm looking up at the ceiling thinking "is that what I think it is?" Doesn't take long for it to get louder and louder. The bed is squeaking like crazy, headboard knocking and I'm just staring at the ceiling before looking over to my friend like "Is that...?" And she just nods and says it's a routine thing for her mom and step dad. It was no big deal to her and she was used to it, haha. That was crazy to me. For it to happen when your kids are there and you know they have other people there as well. Her mom was pregnant and still got pounded out with her daughter's friends there. No shame in their game.

All of this happened in the middle of the afternoon, too. It's not like it was around midnight or anything. Just a regular, warm, sunny day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom