• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 | New Previews Are coming up

GymWolf

What ya mean?
I mean that when i wrote my post i was tempted to say exactly what you said.

The dude is not pleasant to look at, his "streamer hype lingo" is limited, cringe and what i would expect from a 12 years old, he ask questions to chat all the time because he can't bother reading tutorials or learning core mechanics but he randomly ban people that give him advices because, and i quote "i hate when people tell me what to do" just to ask what he has to do literally 5 seconds after, and sooooo many other annoying things.

I think the dude is not stupid, and he is clearly an experienced player and he has good reflexes, but holy shit he is infuriating to watch, maybe that's just the point i guess, i can't even hate the guy :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member
Not everyone can multitask effectively. He is splitting his attention on trying to be entertaining on stream and learn a new game with a lot of underlying systems, many of them obtuse as fuck (like pawn inclinations). Most streamers don’t make it on Twitch because it’s not fun watching someone playing a game in mostly silence.

He will likely play more of the game offstream to learn mechanics, and subsequent streams will probably go better. It’s fine.

GymWolf

I particularly loved when during his mhw stream, a dude (but really the whole chat) told him to learn the tackle with the gs and he banned him, just to stream the day after with a perfect tackle game that he learned offstream and didn't even spoke about it even when the chat was going crazy after his tackles, he didn't even wanted to gave chat any merit or give them a chance to troll his ass for banning that dude the day before.

The dude is a proud shithead with an ego problem, and nobody can't tell me otherwise.

But i do agree that some DD mechanics are obtuse and dumb as fuck.

ssringo

I particularly loved when during his mhw stream, a dude (but really the whole chat) told him to learn the tackle with the gs and he banned him, just to stream the day after with a perfect tackle game that he learned offstream and didn't even spoke about it even when the chat was going crazy after his tackles, he didn't even wanted to gave chat any merit or give them a chance to troll his ass for banning that dude the day before.

The dude is a proud shithead with an ego problem, and nobody can't tell me otherwise.

But i do agree that some DD mechanics are obtuse and dumb as fuck.
I don't much about the guy but it could be a schtick between him and the chat. I watch Oatsngoats on occasion and he and his chat will give each other shit and he'll even time people out or ban them. His yearly round up compilation videos start with him promising to be less toxic this year followed by a montage of him insulting and roasting his chat. Usually begins the same stream. It's pretty great and most people actually get along. It is a much smaller stream though so /shrug.

blue velvet

Probably the only game I'm super excited about in the last 3 or so years. I already stopped watching any gameplay videos, just want everything to be fresh once I play it myself. Hopefully the optimization on PC is good.

GymWolf

I don't much about the guy but it could be a schtick between him and the chat. I watch Oatsngoats on occasion and he and his chat will give each other shit and he'll even time people out or ban them. His yearly round up compilation videos start with him promising to be less toxic this year followed by a montage of him insulting and roasting his chat. Usually begins the same stream. It's pretty great and most people actually get along. It is a much smaller stream though so /shrug.
I don't think it's the case here, the dude is just petty af when he has his montly man cycle (but he is usually pretty chill)

And the infuriating thing is that he shit on the game because of its own mental limits, maybe learn the fucking tutorial instead of saying that the game is shit at explaining things.

The dude is gonna have the rudest hilarious awakening if he also tries dogma 2 that ramp up the annoying design choices to 11, and i'm gonna be there for that :lollipop_squinting:

Last edited:
A few of the videos I watched, the reviewers were straight up saying false shit like they didn't even play the game. I'm wondering if this FPS thing is a misunderstanding and the game will launch with different modes. A few of the reviewers did say they were playing an old build of the game also. Not that I'm trying to cope, because I'm not arsed anyway, just trying to think of it from another perspective.

I pray you are right

I'm still can't tell if this dude fish for reactions or if he is that retarded...
Heard he actually worked for the IRS before being a streamer. So it could very much be a persona of sorts.

He is insufferable for my taste, so I don't know much about Asmongold to say if he is just like that or it is all fake.

Musilla

JWO4wRp.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Can't decide which arisen to play with... human lady or cat lady. Normally I would avoid furry characters, but my favorite skyrim character was a khajiit thief which I was able to recreate here. I only played as a cat in skyrim because the humans coming out of the creator were pretty horrid.

It would be cool if, using an art of metamorphosis, you could load up one of your pre-mades from the character storage. Would make the choice easier.

Top Bottom