• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRINKY vs MAF : Ultimate Bargin Bin SHIT GAME Challenge

Belfast

Red Scarlet said:
The scream.. :lol :lol

And what's with the photo gallery at the end? Have to reaffirm your masculinity there? :lol

Hey, at least there's masturbation material to collect, if you're desperate enough! And you will be after playing this game. :(

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Belfast said:
I recorded a video of me playing/dying on the final mission. :(

Its not a great video or all that funny, but if anyone is interested and has somewhere I can upload it (~23.5mb), you too can experience the pain and tedium!

nm: got it

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02602CD9J6CUV24DO4DFX6J19L
Oh dear...That makes me want to cry.

What the hell was up with that dance "Alex" did just before the 3 minute mark??? Did they actually devote a button to do the "retarded chimp fuck dance"?

This thread makes me love gaming all over again.

Belfast

Jive Turkey said:
Oh dear...That makes me want to cry.

What the hell was up with that dance "Alex" did just before the 3 minute mark??? Did they actually devote a button to do the "retarded chimp fuck dance"?

This thread makes me love gaming all over again.

Its the idle animation. I should've recorded the ones for the other girls, but I forgot about it at the time.

Unison

The funny thing is that I fully expected this Charlie's Angels game to be much worse... Each gen, the very worst games seem to improve dramatically.

Belfast

Unison said:
The funny thing is that I fully expected this Charlie's Angels game to be much worse... Each gen, the very worst games seem to improve dramatically.

In a way it is and it isn't. Its a HORRIBLY designed game with the most tedious gameplay known to man, but when you're working with an already shitty license, how much worse can the game be? Honestly, despite all of its flaws, I never experienced any crashes or anything weird like that. It just looks like a badly designed game.

Here's some generic Renderware API calls that vaguely resemble a sewer.

Hahahahahaha. For some reason that made me laugh really really hard.

Possibly because I'm working on a game that uses renderware *cry*

I'm taking Robocop down to hillbilly country today, whereby I'll get some shots of me destroying it in a typically redneck fashion. I think my old man's neighbor has an AK.

Red Scarlet

game-over-v.jpg

callous

MrAngryFace said:
The game begins with a D level CG intro of some inquisition in which people (as Drinky's wife pointed out) dressed like necromancers, condemn me of being a necromancer. They then throw me in a pit and SUMMON AN UNDEAD MONSTER to kill me, the necromancer.

MrAngryFace said:
Like Spikes? What the FUCK does that mean? Is it a joke? Cause its a bad one. Wtf.

:lol :lol :lol

Best laugh I've had in weeks. Oh man.

Brannon

And thus, having played such games as Battle Hunter and Shooter Space Shot (PSOne) from beginning to end, I retain the sucky game belt.

It's not a good thing.... but it's a thing!

Tarazet

DJ Brannon said:
And thus, having played such games as Battle Hunter and Shooter Space Shot (PSOne) from beginning to end, I retain the sucky game belt.

It's not a good thing.... but it's a thing!

I beat Dragon Riders: Chronicles of Pern for the Dreamcast three times. No lie..

Tarazet

DJ Brannon said:
...YOU BASTARD. I can't even fathom playing that game for more than a few minutes. I yield.

It's funny, but I find that I'll be much quicker to forgive a bad game on subject matter I enjoy (in this case, a REALLY bad game) than an above-average game that puts me to sleep. I liked the storyline of this game enough to endure the gameplay, even though it is COMPLETELY broken in ways that made me scream out loud. My brother has me beat, though, because he sank 94 hours into Dragonseeds. For God's sake...

Tarazet

Bog said:
I played pretty far into Roscoe McQueen: Firefighter Extreme. I'd say that's up there.

I also beat Sewer Shark.

On my friend's 3DO. Then I got a copy for my Sega CD and beat it again.

Mareg

sonarrat said:
I also beat Sewer Shark.

On my friend's 3DO. Then I got a copy for my Sega CD and beat it again.

Oh yeah, SegaCD is where its at for crappy FMV games. I've beaten so much crap on this system... the worst I remember was that FMV zombie shooter. God it was Awefull ! :lol

Tarazet

MomoPufflet said:
Well this sucked.

If someone bought me a sucky Xbox game and told me to beat it I'd sure as hell do it.

In fact, I just ordered Drake. I'm going to test my threshold of pain a bit.

Pachinko

Man, you guys have some mad tolerance skills. The only game most consider bad that I've finished is Danger Girl on PSone.

Triumph

Banned
I played ICO. Didn't finish it, tho. After playing it for a bit, I *did* shoot the disc, set it on fire, urinate on it, and then drive over the still smoldering, urine soaked remains with my car.

Top Bottom