• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2016 rumor and unannounced game recap thread

CD Projekt Will Announce Gwent The Witcher Card Game

CkbrgDIUkAAqKeR.jpg

via NerdLeaks https://twitter.com/Nerd_Leaks

Yay!!

Hearthstone killer-app

/s

5amshift

Banned
It's rather late in Japan and some employees aren't too happy in office rn

Final Fantasy XIV will get an expansion that will give fans a VERY small taste or smell as you will..during E3 --

It will be brought to the world during the FF fan expo later in October where A SHIT load more news will be let out

*dabs*

kurahador

Thief 2??? :p

Final Fantasy XIV will get an expansion that will give fans a VERY small taste or smell as you will..during E3 --

It will be brought to the world during the FF fan expo later in October where A SHIT load more news will be let out

*dabs*

Huh...so new FFXIV expansion. I'll take it!!

*dabs*

Regarding the expansion or other FF games (expo)?

demu

*dabs*

itsnothing.gif

At least for me.

*dabs*

....that's it?

Thewonandonly

Do we know if that criterion game that was a big go pro game will be there. Cause if it is I have a feeling it's going to be in VR it just makes to much sense. If that game is not in VR then I will be highly disappointed :(

dex3108

Do we know if that criterion game that was a big go pro game will be there. Cause if it is I have a feeling it's going to be in VR it just makes to much sense. If that game is not in VR then I will be highly disappointed :(

That game in VR would make you sick in like 5 seconds:D

Do you mean only in VR because I'd be incredibly upset. I've been waiting years for a new Criterion game and I'm very intrigued by what it's supposed to be.

mrqs

idk if he is trolling but this is his last tweet

"For UBI BEYOND GOOD & EVIL is very likely to come up!!"
https://twitter.com/PS_Fuite

He's trolling. He said:

"Bethesda expect starfield ,Oblivion and Tango Gameworks. #E32016 #HYPED"

Starfield is an old trademark. But Oblivion? 2016 and he says Oblivion? And why he said Tango Gameworks and not the name of the game? The Evil Within 2 is heavily rumoured.

Doesn't make any sense, he's trolling.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
We already knew the next FF14 expansion was being announced in October.

Re: that Insomniac thing... Carry on.

Kyoufu

The Final Fantasy thing from 5amshift is probably Dissidia for console.

edit: It's 15 related? Never mind lol.

Top Bottom