• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU Sales January 2023 - PS5 up 202%, Xbox down 32%.

Gobjuduck

Banned
You really think they're satisfied with being in third place. :messenger_grinning_sweat: They're not trying to spend billions over 80 billion dollars just to remain in third place.
Remember who the other potential buyers were bozo? Not Sony.

Much bigger companies than Sony were looking to buy Bethesda and ABK. We are in a best case scenario right now.

If you would rather Tencent, Google, Amazon, Time Warner and such own those publishers, you are nuts.

Last edited:

H-I-M

As I said, MS doesn't need to outsell PS5 to be a success.
If PS5 sells 100 million, and Xbox sells 75 million, both companies will be happy. There are more ways to play xbox games than PS. PC, Xbox and cloud.
MS has a different buisness model.

So+uh+can+you+make+me+a+hieroglyph+of+anubis+_6d2a9f05966b6941aaa2cda85af7bd7b.gif

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Remember who the other potential buyers were bozo? Not Sony.

Much bigger companies than Sony were looking to buy Bethesda and ABK. We are in a best case scenario right now.
Doesn't change the point.

If people are laughing at your post and pointing out your terrible logic, then maybe it's time to sit back and consider what people are telling you.

They didn't decide to make Starfield and Redfall exclusive after the acquisition. They're using these games to draw people to their platform. All of these moves are also being used to get to the top of the console market, but you want to pretend they want to remain in third place. LOL.

Were you old enough to remember what happened during the 360 era? Microsoft put on a strong marketing push to drive sony to third place. But somehow you think they started being friendly after that generation.

Learn the market, dude. Big companies (especially Microsoft) aren't satisfied with being in third place. They want to take over. That's what competitors try to do.

Gobjuduck

Banned
Learn the market, dude. Big companies (especially Microsoft) aren't satisfied with being in third place. They want to take over. That's what competitors try to do.
I think companies want profits and happy investors if they are public. Only one company can be number one in their industry at a time.

Of course Xbox would be happier at second place and first place. I never said they wouldn’t.

This Activision blizzard deal won’t push them up anytime soon. Saying they spent 80 billion dollars to get out of third place is just wrong.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I think companies want profits and happy investors if they are public. Only one company can be number one in their industry at a time.

Of course Xbox would be happier at second place and first place. I never said they wouldn’t.

This Activision blizzard deal won’t push them up anytime soon. Saying they spent 80 billion dollars to get out of third place is just wrong.

One of the motivation factors for spending billions of dollars on Activision/Blizzard is to be more competitive in the gaming market.

They're not happy with being in third place, they want to win. This is why they're going on TV and talking about competition because they want to get to the top. If it was just about profit then they would release more games on other platforms, but they're obviously not doing that.

Gobjuduck

Banned
If it was just about profit then they would release more games on other platforms, but they're obviously not doing that.
as we know, platform tax and subscription services generate a ton of money. Xbox is making more games than ever, they have around 30+ games in development right now.

Xbox continues to sell minecraft, and will sell cod on other platforms. They want cod on gamepass to push the subscription services.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
as we know, platform tax and subscription services generate a ton of money. Xbox is making more games than ever, they have around 30+ games in development right now.

Xbox continues to sell minecraft, and will sell cod on other platforms. They want cod on gamepass to push the subscription services.
Do you realize they would make even more by............releasing games on other platforms? Minecraft isn't the only game and you just totally ignored that they decided to make Starfield and Redfall exclusive. And don't give me the Bs about not being announced because the game was going to be released before MS acquired them.

Gobjuduck

Banned
And don't give me the Bs about not being announced because the game was going to be released before MS acquired them.
literally no different than square enix and capcom going to Sony for exclusivity deals on SFV, Forspoken, FF7R1-3, FF16. When you show a game to Sony as a third party, the game has a name and maybe a whole year or two of development. Just like starfield and redfall did.

Exclusivity was on the table because of Bethesda, not because of evil Xbox. If bethesda wanted to remain multiplatform, then they could have made a similar deal as bungie.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
literally no different than square enix and capcom going to Sony for exclusivity deals on SFV, Forspoken, FF7R1-3, FF16. When you show a game to Sony as a third party, the game has a name and maybe a whole year or two of development. Just like starfall and redfall did.

Exclusivity was on the table because of Bethesda, not because of evil Xbox. If bethesda wanted to remain multiplatform, then they could have made a similar deal as bungie.

No different? Acquiring an entire publisher is different. Are Square and Capcom games still being released on Xbox? Yes.

It was already stated they didn't have plans to make Starfield and Redfall exclusive until after MS acquired them, which proves MS stopped it from releasing on PlayStation.

You're going against what was reported. MS was caught lying to the regulators, but you completely ignored that. lol

Banjo64

cumsessed
Time to make a dent in mindshare was at launch. They should have screwed the agreements and paid the penalties to launch the console with Psychonauts 2, Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo. I feel so lethargic towards them at the moment, I’ve never felt this way, I don’t even see the point of the Xbox console existing outside of a cheaper option.

Congrats to Sony but where the fuck is their big showcase? It's been year and a half since the last one.

I understand that we want a showcase, but why does Sony want a showcase?

They are still struggling to create enough supply to satisfy demand.

The purpose of a showcase is to increase demand. Why increase demand now when you don't have the supply? If anything that will just drive people to buy more Xboxes as they did through launch.

It's still sold out in many places and hasn't been in stock for awhile.
It's 10 times easier to find a PS5 than a XSX. Fact.
Using the retard fanboy logic I could say that all these PS5s in the shops is evidence that no one wants them.

The logic you Sony fanboys use to try and justify a sales win to PS is amazing. If XSX outsold PS5 it was because people who really wanted to buy a PS5 couldn't and settled for an xbox.
Then when they outsold Sony again it was Microsoft paying AMD for chip preference.

If PS5 sells 100 million, and Xbox sells 75 million, both companies will be happy. There are more ways to play xbox games than PS. PC, Xbox and cloud.
XBO sold ~55M.

MS will be lucky to reach 45M this gen.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Using the retard fanboy logic I could say that all these PS5s in the shops is evidence that no one wants them.

The logic you Sony fanboys use to try and justify a sales win to PS is amazing. If XSX outsold PS5 it was because people who really wanted to buy a PS5 couldn't and settled for an xbox.
Then when they outsold Sony again it was Microsoft paying AMD for chip preference.

Remember how Sony stated there would be low PS5 stock early 2022 and that didn't really end until June, July?

Notice how since then there has been a surge of PS5 stock, as shown be sales increasingv across multiple regions?

Remember how the Series S was available for most of early 2022? And still is? Seems it was available all of 2022...

PS5, on shelves and sales increasing.
Series consoles, (Series S on shelves,) -32%.

Fanboy logic? That's math. Sony literally gave MS a head start for 2022....and MS still couldn't take advantage of it.

It’s always been perplexing to me just how much of Xbox’s lack of growth comes down mainly to their mismanagement of their studios and IP.

Because let’s be real, they’ve:

• Got the best set up for multiplayer
  • Have the best gaming subscription service
  • Xbox Live is the best network
  • Got the largest first party studio network
  • Got a ton of money
  • Have been around 20 years or so
They’ve just lurched from ineffective to crisis in terms of their studio management and it’s really hurt. It should have been patently obvious that cultivating and investing in strong IP, and being pretty cutthroat about studios and IPs (like Sony) is what drives success and loyalty to a platform.

This is why buying a publisher, rather than individual studios, is more beneficial to Xbox. Activision actually get games out the door and the management can do it without Xbox leadership.

Time to make a dent in mindshare was at launch. They should have screwed the agreements and paid the penalties to launch the console with Psychonauts 2, Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo. I feel so lethargic towards them at the moment, I’ve never felt this way, I don’t even see the point of the Xbox console existing outside of a cheaper option.

I keep saying this. People are under the illusion that they'll be able to get mindshare back in a year or two with some major titles. First off, no major titles are on the horizon for them that would do this.

Note we've even heard about Wolverine in 2024. Wolverine could be a fairly big game or it could just be a mid-level AAA success (could also bomb, but regardless). there is no game Microsoft has announced that is going to shift mindshare.

Literally, the only thing they could do is get GTA6 exclusive. And assuming that's a 2024 title, they'd have to announce that exclusivity right now and start marketing that exclusivity right now, otherwise, by 2024 it isn't going to make a difference.

Based on Sony's relationship with Rockstar, my guess is that they already have an exclusive content deal which would prevent GTA6 from being exclusive lest it breaches the deal of the exclusive content.

One way or another Microsoft has to pay for GTA6.

recma12

Except Series X is not supply constrained. It's available almost everywhere.
Both Series X and Series S are readily available. The problem now is the lack of demand, which is why they are not selling as many consoles, and which is why the hardware revenue is also down.

Can only speak for Germany but the Series X was available all the time since launch.
Friend of mine called a few stores and got one on the same day, just a few weeks after launch.
Plus you could find Series X on eBay for a markup of "only" 50€ whereas a scalped PS5 went for 800 to 1000€.
Series S was always available here, never sold out anywhere and quickly marked down to 250€.
IMO Xbox Series numbers were propped up by the unavailability of the PS5, not by an increased demand for Xboxes.

Since MS hardly does any marketing here in Germany and (still) doesn't have a killer app, I assume the gap will widen now.

It’s always been perplexing to me just how much of Xbox’s lack of growth comes down mainly to their mismanagement of their studios and IP.

Because let’s be real, they’ve:

• Got the best set up for multiplayer
  • Have the best gaming subscription service
  • Xbox Live is the best network
  • Got the largest first party studio network
  • Got a ton of money
  • Have been around 20 years or so
They’ve just lurched from ineffective to crisis in terms of their studio management and it’s really hurt. It should have been patently obvious that cultivating and investing in strong IP, and being pretty cutthroat about studios and IPs (like Sony) is what drives success and loyalty to a platform.

This is why buying a publisher, rather than individual studios, is more beneficial to Xbox. Activision actually get games out the door and the management can do it without Xbox leadership.

I agree. Anytime MS buys a studio, said studio goes on radio silence for a few years. How long does it take to get a Senua game out of the door ffs
From my EU POV I'm also just puzzled by the (lack of) marketing strategy in this region.
Xbox is clearly the Huawei to PlayStations Iphone in the EU. Europeans prefer Playstation and nobody expects Xbox to win this market.

That said, at least put up a fight. MS has a ton of money and they were gifted a 2 yr period where PS5s were unavailable or super expensive.
Did Xbox use this to time to run a shitload of ads or commercials here?
Did they do promotions in stores to explain what Gamepass is and does?

Fuck, if I was MS I would have run a simple ad like this:
"Look, a PS5 is 800€ on eBay right now but you can play next gen FIFA and CoD right now for just 299€ on Series S. Come pick one up right now, we have stock! And for just 10€ per month you can get Gamepass and get access to these games [show some of the biggest]."

But MS just sat on their hands, never saw any commercial or even an ad on the busstop or sth

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Sony fans want Xbox to die. There is room for third place, and Xbox is happy there. Xbox’s biggest fear isn’t Sony, it’s apple/google/amazon potentially taking their spot.

Microsoft is too big to fail, and Xbox is a forever pillar of their brand.

I'm not a Sony "fan" and I don't want Xbox to "die", I just want to play some good games man and so far, after owning a XSX since launch (2+ years) I can wholeheartedly say that I'm friggin' disappointed, after all, Backwards compatibility, (mostly) indie games and empty promises from papa Phil can only take you so far, I'm just tired of waiting for games which - let's be real - are an unknown quantity (Perfect dark/Fable/Indy Jones etc), meanwhile, PS already has many AAA games out like Demon's souls, GOW Ragnarok, Returnal, FF7Remake etc etc.
All games that I'd love to play and they're not available on my platform of choice (obviously).

I'm gonna be honest, I completely fell for Phil's and MS's PR bullshit about the whole "world's most powerful console", their "upcoming games" etc, my XSX has been an indie machine for the past 2 years and i sure as hell didn't spend 500+ eurodollars to play (mostly) 2D indie titles with "phat" pixels.

Forza games are very good AAA titles but I'm not into racing games, Halo infinite was an overhyped, disappointing, half-finished game that still feels like it's in beta, Flight simulator is niche and not my thing and regarding the "2023 Xbox saviour" in the form of Starfield..yeah, I'm not holding my breath since I expect the usual Bethesda junk-fest, plus, I'm just oh-so-tired of their games...

Maybe I made the wrong plastic box choice, or, MS fooked up big time with their IP/studios mismanagement and selling empty promises for 2+years.

Personally, as soon as I can grab a PS5 slim easily at non-scalper price i'm out of the XBOX ecosystem, my gaming time is nowadays limited, i've had it with their BS and i'm just tired of playing 2D Metroidvanias on a 500 eurodollar box.

I neither know nor care if MS is happy being in "3rd" place, I couldn't care less, these are multi-billion companies , not our buddies, what they should care though is losing customers like me and many others that are fed up with no-show games and infinite PR bullshit.

Cheers

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

This is just not true. I can go on Amazon right now and buy an XSX. For a PS5, I would have to apply to be invited to buy one. Even if the PS5 is just finally more available than it has ever been... using hyperbole like what you said here is just delusional.

XB1 is around 50M so far. launch aligned, the XS consoles are tracking ahead/similar to the XB1 by 1M or so.

We can say the PS5 can do 100M, because as it stands its tracking similarly to the PS4 which managed around 115M.

What reason would you say would make the XS consoles suddenly start doing three times more than its current rate and its predecessor?

you are right though, MS does have a different business model. And furthermore, even if they sell only 50M consoles again, but can somehow grow their gamepass sub base to say 60-70M across console and PC... then yes, they will be happy.

recma12

It's looking increasingly likely that the next time I turn on my Series X, it will be to assure a potential buyer it is in working order before it's sold.
How incredibly disappointing.
I'm not a Sony "fan" and I don't want Xbox to "die", I just want to play some good games man and so far, after owning a XSX since launch (2+ years) I can wholeheartedly say that I'm friggin disappointed, after all, Backwards compatibility, (mostly) indie games and empty promises from papa Phil can only take you so far

+1
I preordered both a PS5 and XSX at launch and the only reason I haven't sold my XSX is that my GPU sub still runs till september this year.
Paid like 120€ for 3yrs of GPU with the conversion trick and it has been fine. Will 100% unsub and sell the XSX unless I find another cheap deal.
The big issue with Gamepass is that all of the biggest games are either f2p anyways or not on the service and I have lost all hope that Xbox Studios can actually make a game that makes me go "Oh, I wish I had an Xbox to play this".

Finished GoW Ragnarok recently and while I didn't enjoy it as much as the 2018 game, it was still leagues above anything Xbox Studios has released in a decade plus. Even something like Horizon Forbidden West (not a big fan) seems completely out of reach for Xbox in terms of polish, amount of content and tech aspects.

Before I get called a "Sony Pony", I loved HiFi Rush, Pentiment, Tunic, Signalis and plenty of other smaller titles they release. The XSX is a nice complementary system to my PS5 but good luck selling your console to average, casual gamers with these games as marquee titles.

Who cares? Most people care.
I want to see what's coming this year besides Spider Man 2 and Final Fantasy 16. I'd like to know what are Bend, Sucker Punch, Team Asobi or Pixel Opus up to.
What is Housemarque doing next. Or Bluepoint.
Housemarque released their latest game in 2021. Bluepoint a bit over 2 years ago and are working on a new IP. Sucker Punch ended their Ghost of Tsushima stuff like a year and half ago with the DLC and online stuff.
Bend is working on a new IP.

All these don't have anything close to being released. Sony isn't doing game reveals 2 years before release anymore. Not when the final product is going to be hugely different from these alpha or pre-alpha presentations. That doesn't work very well anymore.

I do think we're getting a showcase this year though.

I'd love it if Playstation Experience had a come back even. It was a great event and in a time they don't do E3 an stuff like that it would be even better.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Who cares? Most people care.
I want to see what's coming this year besides Spider Man 2 and Final Fantasy 16. I'd like to know what are Bend, Sucker Punch, Team Asobi or Pixel Opus up to.
What is Housemarque doing next. Or Bluepoint.
This is the last thing you should worry about.

I'm sure they will show the games before they release them. So you'll see them sooner or later anyway.

Elysion

Banned
Minecraft isn't the only game and you just totally ignored that they decided to make Starfield and Redfall exclusive. And don't give me the Bs about not being announced because the game was going to be released before MS acquired them.

I wonder if MS and Sony will strike a deal in the near future where MS allows Bethesda to release all their games on PS, in return for Sony’s acquiescence regarding the Activision deal. Maybe that’s why Sony haven’t agreed to MS’ 10-year-offer about CoD yet; they’re waiting for MS to sweeten the deal with Bethesda games too.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I'm not worried in the slightest.

I just think it's high time they showcased some of their projects. At least once every year.
Once every year sounds fair, and I think they will host 3-4 State of Plays and 1-2 shows this year.

Previously, they were supply constrained, so hosting showcases (which increase product demand) didn't make any business sense for them -- which is understandable.

Zok310

Banned
I think this is a positive. If gamepass does not bring in the expected hardware buyers and dies prove to be a folly it's good for all in the long-term. MS can get back to releasing full priced quality titles and build up some momentum and we can forget this sorry service idea and stop devaluing games.
This reads good but in practicality its damn near impossible for a business to go from charging you a minimum for service to all of a sudden a maximum for same service.
Telling xbox gamers they will now have to pay $69 per game vs $10 a month for all they can eat library is gonna kill the xbox user base.
MS strategy was to dilute the cost to gaming to the point where their competitors could not afford to match the cost, this shit back fired big time.
The best they can do now if they dont get abk is drop the hardware and go full 3rd party, they are done competing in the console space if this drop tells me anything.

Brucey

This reads good but in practicality its damn near impossible for a business to go from charging you a minimum for service to all of a sudden a maximum for same service.
Telling xbox gamers they will now have to pay $69 per game vs $10 a month for all they can eat library is gonna kill the xbox user base.
MS strategy was to dilute the cost to gaming to the point where their competitors could not afford to match the cost, this shit back fired big time.
The best they can do now if they dont get abk is drop the hardware and go full 3rd party, they are done competing in the console space if this drop tells me anything.
Other issue is when you have a lot of subscribers with say 3 years already locked in...you still have millions grandfathered into the old price...

Sony fans want Xbox to die. There is room for third place, and Xbox is happy there. Xbox’s biggest fear isn’t Sony, it’s apple/google/amazon potentially taking their spot.

Microsoft is too big to fail, and Xbox is a forever pillar of their brand.
You are not seeing forest for the trees. Arguable Nintendo is a greater competitor to Sony than Microsoft. But no one on Playstation's side wants Nintendo to go away.

You know why? Because Nintendo contributes to gaming. Because gaming is better with Nintendo in it.

Can you honestly say Xbox makes gaming better by existing? Even Xbox fans admit Microsoft can survive only by buying up major third party studios so as to take games away from their competition. As in they don't add anything to gaming, they take away good games.

I don't have personal skin in the game, but maybe Xbox is treated like a threat to gamers for a reason.

kaizenkko

Nah, I don't take console sales that seriously. Microsoft doesn't need to sell as many consoles as Playstation to be successful.
Unlike PS, Xbox games are on PC. If Sony made their games day and date on PC, the sales of PS would drop.
Xbox can sell 75 million XSXS and this has been a successful generation.
They have a different buisness model than Sony.
Sony is all in on PS, and then trying to make up some more profit from PC gamers with late releases.
MS has console, PC, Cloud, GP.
So everyone who is trying to compare Sony's sales of PS with Xbox are nothing other than trolls.
The excuse was "not enough XSX stocks".

Now the excuse is "MS games are on PC, so Xbox sells less".

Man, Xbox is just a dead brand, there's no secret. It's a combination of poor marketing, lack of public marketing, and Microsoft's inability to generate relevant appeal for its console.

recma12

I think this is a positive. If gamepass does not bring in the expected hardware buyers and dies prove to be a folly it's good for all in the long-term. MS can get back to releasing full priced quality titles and build up some momentum and we can forget this sorry service idea and stop devaluing games.

Thing is, for me as a core gamer that buys a few games each months, Gamepass works well.
Just don't see the appeal for the average casual gamer who just buys FIFA and CoD every year, maybe a new GTA or AssCreed here and there.
MS is asking casuals to pay 12.99€ per month (ca. 150€ per year) to get access to 500 games, they might have never even heard about.
Moreover, FIFA and CoD aren't even included in that, so they are actually asking people to spend more on gaming.

This really isn't the slam dunk pitch a lot of people (in the gaming space, me included) were falling for in 2020.
I said it above earlier, the moment my 1€ XBL conversion thing runs out I will quit gamepass. No way in hell is that service worth that much in a vacuum, even less so if you have to buy an Xbox to access it.

I have yet to hear complaints from my casual friends over 80€ games btw
If you only buy 2-3 games a year and play them for 100s of hours, it's really not an issue.

quest

Not Banned from OT
You are not seeing forest for the trees. Arguable Nintendo is a greater competitor to Sony than Microsoft. But no one on Playstation's side wants Nintendo to go away.

You know why? Because Nintendo contributes to gaming. Because gaming is better with Nintendo in it.

Can you honestly say Xbox makes gaming better by existing? Even Xbox fans admit Microsoft can survive only by buying up major third party studios so as to take games away from their competition. As in they don't add anything to gaming, they take away good games.

I don't have personal skin in the game, but maybe Xbox is treated like a threat to gamers for a reason.

Of course gaming is better with Microsoft. With out them Sony can do as they please with pricing. I love how you complain about Microsoft finally getting a few exclusives from zenimax but not a word when Sony's money hats of ghost wire tokyo and death loop. I say that puts them even right now. I know playstation gamers feel entitled to every major release day 1. When the first time in a near decade it doesn't happen its about Microsoft buying 3rd party studios and destroying gaming lol. Nintendo isn't good for gaming for me i have 0 interest in hand held gaming. When they make a home console we can talk. You know a lot of Sony’s best studios were purchased lol. Its not like they built ND or insomniac from scratch.

Of course gaming is better with Microsoft. With out them Sony can do as they please with pricing. I love how you complain about Microsoft finally getting a few exclusives from zenimax but not a word when Sony's money hats of ghost wire tokyo and death loop. I say that puts them even right now. I know playstation gamers feel entitled to every major release day 1. When the first time in a near decade it doesn't happen its about Microsoft buying 3rd party studios and destroying gaming lol. Nintendo isn't good for gaming for me i have 0 interest in hand held gaming. When they make a home console we can talk. You know a lot of Sony’s best studios were purchased lol. Its not like they built ND or insomniac from scratch.
Microsoft introduced paid online subscription. Wonderful invention. The reason Microsoft is struggling is because they are doing a bad job. And if MS is doing a bad job then it is incapable of BEING a competitor.

Sony can only improve if MS was actually a threat to them. Once again you got it backwards; Xbox Division failing makes them bad at forcing Sony to improve, and if you want Sony to improve then maybe someone new other than Xbox should get a shot at that position. Keeping an incompetent competitor around helps no one.

I'm reminded of PlayStation 3 were Sony didn't buy themselves out of the hole they crawled out of it with developing games.

In contrast Microsoft just gave Todd a bag of money for Starfield. Hope it works out for them.

skit_data

I find it funny that there’s this ”Playstation will have a weak 2023 in terms of games”-narrative going on and even compared to some sort of equivalent to Xbox 2022 output.

2023 probably will not be as stacked as 2022 but… Spider-Man is arguably the biggest IP in Playstations lineup.

Ar¢tos

Ok cool
FreA9Ry.jpg

Now bring on the PS showcase
TZNFI7o.png
It's a bit too early for a showcase, specially if they don't have much to release this year (big games). I would wait for June/July and showcase, mainly, games coming next year to create hype.

nowhat

Not commenting on sales, but one thing I've very much noticed this gen here in Finland: Xbox has like zero advertising. The only time you really see a Series console being advertised is if a particular store has a sale or somesuch, but nothing from Microsoft. Whereas ads from Sony (and to a lesser extent, Nintendo too) can be found all over - just catching up with a few of my Youtube subscriptions right now and there's a proper (not just gameplay but a scripted and filmed) ad, subtitled to Finnish, for Forbidden West. Even though the game is hardly new.

To me it seems Microsoft is still concentrating their efforts mainly on the US market, which of course is their prerogative, but if you're going for a global audience, you need a global advertising push as well. And if you're thinking "who cares about the ads" - that's just not how things work. You absolutely need marketing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom