• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2022 (August 5-7) | The One and Only

kyoji

Guilty gear strive will have crazy viewership, it just sucks that its going to run so late, i have work in the morning. Itll be close to 3am cst when that wraps up

op22

This American player is going to defeat the Japanese player playing with the Russian female.
1XRjoFc.jpg

Last edited:

nikos

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That's inarguably the most heartbreaking possible way to lose at Evo. Dude came so far through the Loser's bracket, forced the reset, even had it at 2-2, and then you lose. I don't think you can come any closer and fall short taking the hardest possible path.

That's inarguably the most heartbreaking possible way to lose at Evo. Dude came so far through the Loser's bracket, forced the reset, even had it at 2-2, and then you lose. I don't think you can come any closer and fall short taking the hardest possible path.
Seriously. Dude was playing Street Fighter V on Dante Must Die difficulty.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Why they keep sayin last evo for SFV? SFVI will be Fall 2023 earliest lol unless they release it incomplete like SFV.

kyoji

wait this isnt' over yet??

at this rate, they'll be still playing until tomorrow morning
Thats why i said earlier in this thread strive top 8 wont be over till 3 am cst. Its the final game of the night and is suppose to be the showcase game even though its out of prime time hours now

Last edited:

KAOS

Sony should let players play on pc if it means better game performance in future EVO tournaments. Anyway great job Idom you came so close. The DBZ and SF V fights have been my favorite hype tourney matches of EVO 2022. Not really interested in Strive.

Sony should let players play on pc if it means better game performance in future EVO tournaments. Anyway great job Idom you came so close. The DBZ and SF V fights have been my favorite hype tourney matches of EVO 2022. Not really interested in Strive.
I don't know anything about it, but a number of T.O.'s have said it would be a nightmare to set up and make everything exactly the same. I guess they could do the top 8 on PC, but then that's a different setup from the rest of the tournament.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Slash's May is so good. I dunno how they're going to get rid of Umisho's HC tho lol.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Happy Chaos too much. Congrats to Umisho. Not too much a fan of Happy but he's not easy to play and Umisho and Lost Soul are just sick with the character.

Top Bottom