• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable Gameplay Reveal Trailer| Xbox Showcase 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
GPpjiSIXoAAgchN

In last year’s trailer, that question was answered by Dave, a gardener-turned-giant with a chip on his shoulder. This year, we get a much darker take from Humphry, played by the British comedy actor Matt King. Humphry was once Albion’s greatest Hero, but those glory days are long gone. In Fable, Humphry will be forced out of retirement when a mysterious figure from his past threatens the very existence of Albion.

Playground Games also confirmed its collaboration with Eidos Montreal, who will be supporting the ongoing development of Fable, which will be coming to players in 2025
What does it mean to be a Hero? Humphry, once one of the greatest, will be forced out of retirement when a mysterious figure from his past threatens Albion's very existence.​

Last edited:
Game looks great, which is no surprise as its the same developers of Forza Horizon series. I wish they would show combat more though. As a studio they have never done an RPG before. I'm a little worried

Last edited:

dorkimoe

Gold Member
A face not even a mother could love

Too slow good sir. Its not that she isn't fuckable, its that an AI would tell you its not sure if thats a man or a woman.
And those people exist in the real world. Are you so fragile that an ugly woman makes you upset? Like why the honest fuck does it matter? Are you going to play the game or jerk off to the screen? Am i the only person who doesnt care what the man or woman or main character even looks like.

Kurotri

Am I the only one that didn't like this trailer? I'm not talking about the face. Last year's trailer was a bunch of cutscenes. Now a year later they pull the same thing again. Even Perfect Dark had proper gameplay in its trailer (it looks awesome I want to add). This trailer has like 3 seconds of walking around. I don't count that as gameplay.

Am I the only one that didn't like this trailer? I'm not talking about the face. Last year's trailer was a bunch of cutscenes. Now a year later they pull the same thing again. Even Perfect Dark had proper gameplay in its trailer (it looks awesome I want to add). This trailer has like 3 seconds of walking around. I don't count that as gameplay.
It is frustrating Perfect Dark is the only game that got a proper gameplay look and It won't come out until 2026, at the earliest

Top Bottom