• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Went 0 - 25 in MKXL PC today. I fundamentally don't understand how this game works. I never know when it's my "turn" and I can't seem to punish anything ever.

Sayad

There's almost no neutral in MKX, even at mid level you have to know the character you're facing or you'd be stuck in their vortex all day.

Caim

Looks like the Asia region of BBCF has English subs.

vIb9vtp

pizzacat

Banned
I'm with you, I just can't handle mks dial a combo thing, it feels weird pressing buttons that won't come out for another like 2 moves

Sayad

Didn't Tokido and K-Brad compete in all regions too?! Haitani is probably the one who traveled the most but he didn't compete in SA.

Sayad

Can you explain how Ice Clone changed?
One change was that some characters limps didn't have hurt boxes so they could attack SubZero while he's standing on the ice clone without getting frozen. This changed for some attacks(like Alien's tail spin), not sure if it's a system wide change though.

shaowebb

There's almost no neutral in MKX, even at mid level you have to know the character you're facing or you'd be stuck in their vortex all day.

Sounds like Injustice
Yeah pretty much. NRS is big on pressure stuff. They're more terrified of crazy zoning than vortexes IMO. Sure they killed Killer Frost and a lot of other Vortex stuff, but instant air fireballs and mad cap zoning is apparently an audience killer compared to seeing folks fight vortexes. Its just how I see them though. Legit they usually end up fairly balanced and exciting by last patch and usually improve very much every time they do patch.

Its DLC cast that generally release OP and get reigned in lol. Always worth the buy in month to get the season pass. Man the Batgirl glitches and Tanya days were hilarious on the boards.
as in the injustice that these games sell
Is it? They release with a lot of single player additional content, tons of unlocks, large story modes, and quite a large variety of single player ladders. Things like Test your Luck roulette wheel handicaps per match are pretty great. Plus tons of support and feedback from fans is listened to throughout the life of each game.

They're good games all over. They may not be everyone's cup of tea as NRS has their own approach to fighters and their meta but they dont fail to supply folks with their money's worth. I wish more fighters had as much content as even MK9 did.

Is it? They release with a lot of single player additional content, tons of unlocks, large story modes, and quite a large variety of single player ladders. Things like Test your Luck roulette wheel handicaps per match are pretty great. Plus tons of support and feedback from fans is listened to throughout the life of each game.

They're good games all over. They may not be everyone's cup of tea as NRS has their own approach to fighters and their meta but they dont fail to supply folks with their money's worth. I wish more fighters had as much content as even MK9 did.

Plus no rootkits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom