• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 30 - Apr 5 | BonCHAMP

https://twitter.com/hellokittyricky/status/165155364122279936

@HelloKittyRicky[1]
2012-02-02 19:31 UTC[2]
The day I play MK is the same day I find women sexually attractive.

and then

yVEqqau.jpg

dat option select

Tripon

A Donkey Kong player named Average Joe finally won a Smash 4 tournament. Using customs obviously.

Despite customs being legal, the same players and characters have been winning. (Sheik, Diddy, Sonic, Rosalinas and Luigi). This is the first time, a Donkey Kong player won in a long time since he's not great in Melee, Brawl, PM or N64.

Azure J

Anyone who has lived in NY for the amount of time he has would want too. Its a shitshow here in NY. Sure you get great food and great drinks but the environment is horrible in quite a few places and everyone looks like they need a hug and has a stick up their ass until you reach the more affluent areas where people can give two shits about money and troubles lol

Brooklyn looks less and less like my Brooklyn with each passing day. I've lived here all 25 of my years of life and never have I felt so out of place than in the last few years as everything gets torn down and all the mom n pops get evicted for big chain stores.

Infinite

Brooklyn looks less and less like my Brooklyn with each passing day. I've lived here all 25 of my years of life and never have I felt so out of place than in the last few years as everything gets torn down and all the mom n pops get evicted for big chain stores.
Yeah, NYC is kinda wack and on top of all that the metro cards went up (but the service is still unimproving.)

Azure J

Yeah, NYC is kinda wack and on top of all that the metro cards went up (but the service is still unimproving.)

That fare hike is seriously kicking my family in the teeth. Totally worth it for service that delays, derails or straight up doesn't exist after a certain point of the day though!

ibj1BCEnEf1z94.png

A Donkey Kong player named Average Joe finally won a Smash 4 tournament. Using customs obviously.

Despite customs being legal, the same players and characters have been winning. (Sheik, Diddy, Sonic, Rosalinas and Luigi). This is the first time, a Donkey Kong player won in a long time since he's not great in Melee, Brawl, PM or N64.
Average Joe? How...average (what tournament was this)

people bitching about realism and proportional and "tasteful clothing" and how it would make for a better 3D game and make things more inclusive and invite new blood into the fanbases.

I DON'T SEE ANY OF THESE MOFOS IN THE VIRTUA FIGHTER THREADS OR BUYING THEM SINCE IT HAS ALL THAT!

people bitching about realism and proportional and "tasteful clothing" and how it would make for a better 3D game and make things more inclusive and invite new blood into the fanbases.

I DON'T SEE ANY OF THESE MOFOS IN THE VIRTUA FIGHTER THREADS OR BUYING THEM SINCE IT HAS ALL THAT!

<3

VF is best game

El Sloth

Banned

Make a thread calling them out. Predict 1st response will be "b-b-but vf 2 hard"

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty

VF is the game the FGC needs but not the one it deserves right now

Tizoc

Nobody plays Virtua Figher :V
Stillmake a thread and call people out on it, to spread more awareness of dat VF.

LordJim

See, the problem is that the game is not inclusive from the get go.
Cut the cast in half, simplify game mechanics, add story mode and pre-order day dlc, then they may bother.

Nobody actually wants to play games with all this stuff. :p People advocate for them for political reasons, but really they want excessive visual stimulation.

See, the problem is that the game is not inclusive from the get go.
Cut the cast in half, simplify game mechanics, add story mode and pre-order day dlc, then they may bother.
That's DOA and people still don't play that. It even has virtua fighter characters in it

Malice215

It's much easier to complain than to actually play a different game which solves whatever complaints they have. VF will stay unplayed by most people :-(

Also, lots of stuff happening this weekend. tinyurl.com/fgccalendar

Spacebar

Did anyone pre order the mkx pad from pdp off amazon? It said it was releasing today, but Amazon hasn't shipped my order and it says out of stock on the site. I'm wondering if they didn't get enough to fufill the pre orders or pdp has delayed the pad.

Tripon

There was a 12 page thread on the fact that Zero Suit Samus had two alternate workout/swimsuit outfits for Smash 4.

People be crazy, yo.

yeah i should have worded it to more "less occurrences of flashy" clothing.

i think i recall someone complaining about the clothing on the girls being too "bright" or something.

black n blue costumes da bess?

Needlecrash

Next monthly @ Xanadu, Sanford Kelly is going to make an attendance. He's gonna try to take our money! WE WILL PROTECT THIS HOUSE FROM OUTSIDE INVADERS!

This past weekend, NY & Philly showed up. Demon Hyo, RayRay, Lionheart, Min and some others. Noel was supposed to show but couldn't; same with the PIE Zeus and PIE Smug.

Top Bottom