• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEOTAKU BRK BEATDOWN ABUGET CUP TRETA RITT VSL TOPANGA

Having every match today except for the grand final tomorrow is weird. I don't think that was the initial plan either.

Wait what. So they will only play 1 match on Sunday? That being the grand final?

ESL is also hosting other games there right? So they're going to interrupt the MOBA people and force a FG down their throats or something?

Sayad

So, is there a record for each game's participant numbers for CEOtaku?
Final registrants for CEOtaku:

CtQHePYWAAALdAF.jpg

CtSlLeAUkAATAuD.jpg

I'm also down for commentary, hopefully I get in.

TacosNSalsa

Is any one at the BK beatdown? How is it in there? Can you see the fights okay? How packed is it? I'm really tempted to go I can make it there in about an hour .

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Infiltration is clearly broken, he should be banned from competitive play. It's just not fair to the rest of the human race.

jbug617

Banned
Pools so far

Winners:
Infiltration
Justin Wong
Fuudo
Tokido
Commander Jesse
801 Strider
Human Bomb

Losers:
Valle
Wolfkrone
Art
Zaferino
Julio
Xian
Phenom

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yipes played so well but these reads on the command grabs were nuts. Especially against Necalli that has all these scary counter-hit setups and combos.

If Daigo wins his pool (up in the air seeing as Chi's chun and Shine's karin are in there), he will go up against Momochi. Tokido will play Mago if Mago beats Flash.

Malice215

For an event that was announced months ago with very little advertising, I think it has good numbers for a Saturday afternoon. EGX had similar numbers last week.

Top Bottom