• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for E3 2019 from Square-Enix Press Conference

D.Final

Banned
I think that the next time we see the game, it will be at Gamescom, with a new trailer.

And I can't wait to see it again in action :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Aggelos

I think that the next time we see the game, it will be at Gamescom, with a new trailer.

And I can't wait to see it again in action :messenger_smiling_hearts:

I'd recommend you not to hold your breath for shows like Gamescom or PAX West. This is Square-Enix., they do/have done bizarre things in terms of marketing.
I would bet my shirt on TGS for the next update.

Battlechili

Banned
I was really impressed with the gameplay shown off here. It felt like what XV should've been. Actual aerial combos, a camera that doesn't fly around everywhere, proper party switching, attacks with knockback...The gameplay for this is looking stellar. Music is pretty solid too. Square admitting they don't know how many parts this will be makes me nervous, and I have no idea how they'd span a section as short as Midgar into a full game, but I'm optimistic all the same.

stickkidsam

Hello mates!
I think it's a stupid question but my last console was the PS2... I am interested in the FFVII and I'm waiting for the PS5. Do you think that when the new console comes out will come a PS5 version of the game with better visual quality? I don't know if the companies today do this with intergenerational games. I don't know whether to reserve the special version of PS4 or wait. :messenger_confused:

Thanks!
There will undoubtedly be a PS5 version. As CyberPanda said, they've confirmed it.

The PS4 is still an excellent buy though if you're looking for more console games. Check out its library and browse around.

D.Final

Banned
I'd recommend you not to hold your breath for shows like Gamescom or PAX West. This is Square-Enix., they do/have done bizarre things in terms of marketing.
I would bet my shirt on TGS for the next update.

It would be cool to even see just a small preview before the start of the TGS 2019 for the Gamescom 2019.

Top Bottom