• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake: Rebirth Demo dropping tomorrow

Looks like im finallyetting PS plus again since it's required for Helldivers 2.
If you're interested in PS Plus Extra, I think it's 40 percent off or something for the next several days. Not available for current subscribers, though. Just people signing up again or upgrading their membership.

Last edited:

Traxtech

Probably littered with spoilers like the Remakes closer to launch stuff.

I really really want to watch it, but I think I'll slip it and just play the demo non stop

saintjules

For those wondering how much Square tends to spoil games with their final trailers, here's the one from Remake a few years back:

I think for me Barrett getting stabbed by Sephiroth was the biggest spoiler of it.. Or I should say it was a general surprise.

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

I think for me Barrett getting stabbed by Sephiroth was the biggest spoiler of it.. Or I should say it was a general surprise.

Square need to get the message with their trailers. They're hype so nothing wrong with that, but they spoil too much just before release. Also they need to start releasing them in 4k the clowns.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
It's already pre-ordered on my end so I'll skip both the SoP and the demo, there's no need for it.

I'll go blind (still have to play Yuffie's expansion though, but I'm busy with Infinite Wealth).

Last edited:

elbourreau

Asking myself...

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Come on, guys, it's FF7 !

eats

How many FF7 games are there now? It feels like there are more than 10. I played the first one...

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I don't understand people who are worried about spoilers. I assume they've been living under a rock since 1997 and never played the original or been on the internet in general? lol

Some people are wary of new content being spoiled, or just want their first time seeing x or y in modern graphics for their own playthrough.

I appreciate surprises, but I'm historically balls deep in every scrap of media they put out.

Reactions: Isa

Isa

In for Red XIII & Tifa!!!! This looks like its going to keep me busy a while lol. Excellent production value, and those tracks, jeez the feels. Over 400 tracks for this one!?!?!

Yamisan

Use your head, if something is inside that skull, and discuss like an adult without the childish insults.
Does the Demo carry over to the full game?
Why do you think we would know? You your head. And no, most likely not, also something you should know if something was inside that skull.

Yamisan

Anyone else notice how Aerith is missing during the final scene of the trailer against Sephiroth....

Top Bottom