• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT3| Keniki Gauge Cost: 20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

don't the game files become downloadable only a few hours beforehand instead of 24?
wtzgU.gif

Reknoc

Where do I check daily fishing collectibles? Its insane that there is no introduction quest to this.

I thought there was? In Mor Dhona, unless they removed it. Either way you'd get a tutorial pop up when you get the collectors glove skill anyway.

Now I see why they added the jump potions my girlfriend has been grinding 2.0 content for almost ten hours and she's only on 2.3 the story doesn't even get good until Dreams of Ice.

jWILL253

Banned
Just a few things from my experience so far, now that I'm past the trial period:

• What's up with players not being patient in the high-level dungeons? My first run in the last Garlean dungeon was ruined because the other players kept charging in while I was watching cutscenes. As a result, I barely got to experience five minutes of actual gameplay, because I kept being forced into the next cutscene without any control over it. Since then, I've had numerous occasions where I end up getting locked out of a dungeon boss because players were impatient.
  • The grind from 30 to 50 was slow enough, but the grind from 50 to 60 has come to a screeching halt... and I could never figure out why. That is, until I looks up the Main Quest List. The endgame patches have MASSIVELY inflated the amount of content I have to do, and I'm not getting any meaningful EXP for it; in fact, the amount of EXP I get from the MSQ have decreased dramatically between ARR's quests, and the endgame quests. I only get 4800 EXP per quest now! Worse part is, two of the lv50 dungeons I have to unlock to do the Roulette are locked away deep within said endgame patches. So, I can't effectively grind unless I do the dungeons over and over again without the EXP boost. I guess I could grind PotD over and over, but I don't feel like resetting my progress until I get my aetherpool weapons and armor where I need it to be (which is a pain in itself because the upgrades are slow & random).
  • The gear finally started getting cool past lv45 for my Ninja, but some of the requirements for obtaining said gear are a little obtuse. For instance, the augmented artifact gear is basically unobtainable unless I either grind my crafting classes up to lv50, or I pay millions of gil for the garb augments. All of that just to be able to dye artifact gear. The Ironworks gear is cool, but I can't dye any of it, which sucks. And I haven't been able to come across any of the other Allagan stones other than Poetics.
  • I'm okay with the plot so far, but I gotta say... the Scions suck. More specifically, Minfillia sucks. The other characters are grossly incompetent when it comes to the subject of dealing with primals, but at least they try to go out and do shit. Thancred may have been a fuck-up, but he only got corrupted because he was actually taking the initiative and doing shit. Alphinaud was out there taking care of business with me & Cid, even though most of his action was done in the background.

Minfillia, on the other hand, has no damn reason to be the incompetent, useless damsel in distress she is. I mean... you're the leader of a major international geopolitical organization. How and why did you not have the foresight or the intel necessary to know the Garleans were gonna make a move on you once I started fucking their shit up? Why did it take you so long to find a better location for your headquarters, instead of having me travel to Horizon and trek 40 miles west just for you to tell me some shit you could've told me over the linkshell? And when you did find a better location, why did you delay the move by having me find your long-lost mom? And why did your long-lost mom delay the move even further by having me gather her perfume and fix her fucking earrings???

Ala Alba

What's up with players not being patient in the high-level dungeons? My first run in the last Garlean dungeon was ruined because the other players kept charging in while I was watching cutscenes. As a result, I barely got to experience five minutes of actual gameplay, because I kept being forced into the next cutscene without any control over it. Since then, I've had numerous occasions where I end up getting locked out of a dungeon boss because players were impatient.

Those cutscenes are very long, so naturally everyone gets impatient. Yeah, it sucks that you didn't get to experience the dungeon as it was intended, but the developers did learn from this and started moving the cutscenes mostly out of dungeons.

The grind from 30 to 50 was slow enough, but the grind from 50 to 60 has come to a screeching halt... and I could never figure out why. That is, until I looks up the Main Quest List. The endgame patches have MASSIVELY inflated the amount of content I have to do, and I'm not getting any meaningful EXP for it; in fact, the amount of EXP I get from the MSQ have decreased dramatically between ARR's quests, and the endgame quests. I only get 4800 EXP per quest now! Worse part is, two of the lv50 dungeons I have to unlock to do the Roulette are locked away deep within said endgame patches. So, I can't effectively grind unless I do the dungeons over and over again without the EXP boost. I guess I could grind PotD over and over, but I don't feel like resetting my progress until I get my aetherpool weapons and armor where I need it to be (which is a pain in itself because the upgrades are slow & random).

You are not in the portion of the game where you should be progressing from 50 to 60. They added experience to those quests to give you a leg up on Heavensward progression. Once you reach Heavensward content, the experience gains go back to normal.

The gear finally started getting cool past lv45 for my Ninja, but some of the requirements for obtaining said gear are a little obtuse. For instance, the augmented artifact gear is basically unobtainable unless I either grind my crafting classes up to lv50, or I pay millions of gil for the garb augments. All of that just to be able to dye artifact gear. The Ironworks gear is cool, but I can't dye any of it, which sucks. And I haven't been able to come across any of the other Allagan stones other than Poetics.

Glamor is 99% of what crafting is used for.

I'm okay with the plot so far, but I gotta say... the Scions suck. More specifically, Minfillia sucks. The other characters are grossly incompetent when it comes to the subject of dealing with primals, but at least they try to go out and do shit. Thancred may have been a fuck-up, but he only got corrupted because he was actually taking the initiative and doing shit. Alphinaud was out there taking care of business with me & Cid, even though most of his action was done in the background.

Minfillia, on the other hand, has no damn reason to be the incompetent, useless damsel in distress she is. I mean... you're the leader of a major international geopolitical organization. How and why did you not have the foresight or the intel necessary to know the Garleans were gonna make a move on you once I started fucking their shit up? Why did it take you so long to find a better location for your headquarters, instead of having me travel to Horizon and trek 40 miles west just for you to tell me some shit you could've told me over the linkshell? And when you did find a better location, why did you delay the move by having me find your long-lost mom? And why did your long-lost mom delay the move even further by having me gather her perfume and fix her fucking earrings???

While I don't agree, you are not alone in your complaints, especially about Minfillia.

iammeiam

[*]What's up with players not being patient in the high-level dungeons? My first run in the last Garlean dungeon was ruined because the other players kept charging in while I was watching cutscenes. As a result, I barely got to experience five minutes of actual gameplay, because I kept being forced into the next cutscene without any control over it. Since then, I've had numerous occasions where I end up getting locked out of a dungeon boss because players were impatient.

Castrum Meriadnum and the Praetorium are examples of terrible game design decisions; both are dungeons that have way too many long cutscenes in them. Like, we're talking 30+ minute runs if people wait for cutscenes to finish; it sucks and is why it's recommended to try and pre-form a group for those that will wait through cutscenes. They learned and don't repeat the cutscene glut in other dungeons, but for those two it sucks. Individual dungeons is a little more surprising--people usually wait the minute or two for those in my experience.

[*]The grind from 30 to 50 was slow enough, but the grind from 50 to 60 has come to a screeching halt... and I could never figure out why. That is, until I looks up the Main Quest List. The endgame patches have MASSIVELY inflated the amount of content I have to do, and I'm not getting any meaningful EXP for it; in fact, the amount of EXP I get from the MSQ have decreased dramatically between ARR's quests, and the endgame quests. I only get 4800 EXP per quest now! Worse part is, two of the lv50 dungeons I have to unlock to do the Roulette are locked away deep within said endgame patches. So, I can't effectively grind unless I do the dungeons over and over again without the EXP boost. I guess I could grind PotD over and over, but I don't feel like resetting my progress until I get my aetherpool weapons and armor where I need it to be (which is a pain in itself because the upgrades are slow & random).

The short version is you're in a spot in the game where you're not really supposed to be leveling a lot. There's a ton of filler main story quest stuff between the end of 2.0 and the start of 3.0, and it was all designed to be done when the actual level cap was 50. They added EXP to it when the cap moved to 60, and you'll usually gain a few levels between hitting 50 and unlocking the Heavensward stuff, but you're going to struggle to grind outside of PotD until you unlock Heavensward because the post-2.0 ARR stuff isn't meant to be used for leveling. Additionally, since everything is gated behind the main story, and SB itself will require completing all the Heavenward story and post-game content, grinding for grinding's sake is pointless as you won't actually be able to do anything meaningful for level 60 until you progress through the actual quests between.

[*]The gear finally started getting cool past lv45 for my Ninja, but some of the requirements for obtaining said gear are a little obtuse. For instance, the augmented artifact gear is basically unobtainable unless I either grind my crafting classes up to lv50, or I pay millions of gil for the garb augments. All of that just to be able to dye artifact gear. The Ironworks gear is cool, but I can't dye any of it, which sucks. And I haven't been able to come across any of the other Allagan stones other than Poetics.

Stop caring about level 50 gear, essentially. The augmented stuff is just glamour value; by the time they added augments, the gear itself wasn't worthwhile for iLevel. The level 50 post-game quests are going to throw a bunch of i110 gear at you to ensure that your iLevel stays able the minimum for main story stuff, so you could ignore all gear and still keep up to date as you head into Heavensward and it's all rendered obsolete.

Additionally, if you buy carbon coat/carbontwine, you can upgrade Ironworks gear from i120 to i130. That upgrade will also make it dyeable; this is a pattern you'll see again with level 60 gear. Tome gear is base undyeable, but after an upgrade item (which is originally raid exclusive and made more accessible later) they gain 10 iLevels and become dyeable.

You won't see any other tomestones before 60. Basically just ignore gear for the moment because HW will rapidly render whatever you get obsolete. You can throw poetics at the IW stuff if you want, but it's not worth worrying about yet.

[*]I'm okay with the plot so far, but I gotta say... the Scions suck. More specifically, Minfillia sucks.

This is a true thing.

Thorgal

Just a few things from my experience so far, now that I'm past the trial period:

• What's up with players not being patient in the high-level dungeons? My first run in the last Garlean dungeon was ruined because the other players kept charging in while I was watching cutscenes. As a result, I barely got to experience five minutes of actual gameplay, because I kept being forced into the next cutscene without any control over it. Since then, I've had numerous occasions where I end up getting locked out of a dungeon boss because players were impatient.

• The grind from 30 to 50 was slow enough, but the grind from 50 to 60 has come to a screeching halt... and I could never figure out why. That is, until I looks up the Main Quest List. The endgame patches have MASSIVELY inflated the amount of content I have to do, and I'm not getting any meaningful EXP for it; in fact, the amount of EXP I get from the MSQ have decreased dramatically between ARR's quests, and the endgame quests. I only get 4800 EXP per quest now! Worse part is, two of the lv50 dungeons I have to unlock to do the Roulette are locked away deep within said endgame patches. So, I can't effectively grind unless I do the dungeons over and over again without the EXP boost. I guess I could grind PotD over and over, but I don't feel like resetting my progress until I get my aetherpool weapons and armor where I need it to be (which is a pain in itself because the upgrades are slow & random).

• The gear finally started getting cool past lv45 for my Ninja, but some of the requirements for obtaining said gear are a little obtuse. For instance, the augmented artifact gear is basically unobtainable unless I either grind my crafting classes up to lv50, or I pay millions of gil for the garb augments. All of that just to be able to dye artifact gear. The Ironworks gear is cool, but I can't dye any of it, which sucks. And I haven't been able to come across any of the other Allagan stones other than Poetics.
  • I'm okay with the plot so far, but I gotta say... the Scions suck. More specifically, Minfillia sucks. The other characters are grossly incompetent when it comes to the subject of dealing with primals, but at least they try to go out and do shit. Thancred may have been a fuck-up, but he only got corrupted because he was actually taking the initiative and doing shit. Alphinaud was out there taking care of business with me & Cid, even though most of his action was done in the background.

The last 2 dungeons are notorious for that since it is the best dungeon to farm poetics and no one is waiting for people watching cut scenes because if they did the dungeon run would go from 15-20 to an hour .
The developpers realized that issue and since then no longer put long cutscenes during dungeons only before you enter and after you leave the dungeon .

why are you grinding out levels ?

the bridge between ARR and Heavensward are a 100 quests all of which will give you bonus EXP most people who now enter hw are at minmum at level 54 and then you have another 100 quests in 3.0 to level all the way to 60.

+ during those 100 quests between ARR and HW the game gives you all the necessary gear to make it too HW
outside of wanting a piece to glamour it is a waste of time to grind out old gear .

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

• Later dungeons knock CSs to when you exit dungeons, mostly. Sadly people are impatient, and for the old dungeons where there are cutscenes, you really only have two options.

1. Skip the cut scenes, and play the dungeon. Watch them later in your inn room (or FC house if they have the Unending Journey desk)

2. Watch the cut scenes, and then replay the dungeon where you can now skip them since you've seen them.

The grind from 30 to 50 was slow enough, but the grind from 50 to 60 has come to a screeching halt... and I could never figure out why. That is, until I looks up the Main Quest List. The endgame patches have MASSIVELY inflated the amount of content I have to do, and I'm not getting any meaningful EXP for it; in fact, the amount of EXP I get from the MSQ have decreased dramatically between ARR's quests, and the endgame quests. I only get 4800 EXP per quest now! Worse part is, two of the lv50 dungeons I have to unlock to do the Roulette are locked away deep within said endgame patches. So, I can't effectively grind unless I do the dungeons over and over again without the EXP boost. I guess I could grind PotD over and over, but I don't feel like resetting my progress until I get my aetherpool weapons and armor where I need it to be (which is a pain in itself because the upgrades are slow & random).

I came back to the game shortly after 3.3 launched, and I had to catch up with about half of the post-ultima ARR stuff. I think by the time I got to HW I was about halfway to 51. It stinks that they haven't upped the exp from those missions, but you will get a lot more once you get to HW. Between the MSQ and side quests in the various areas you'll be exploring, you can get 1 job from 50-60 pretty easily. I only remember having to do a few extra dungeon and PotD runs to catch up around lvl 58-60.

-Just announce that you're new to the dungeon at the start of the party and 95% of the time people will wait for your cut scenes. The Praetorium and Castrum are usually the only exceptions because SE made a huge mistake with the CS placement there.

-For a decent exp boost Do any daily roulettes you have available and run through the GuildHests at least once, should give a nice chunk of exp the first time. Mix up the grind with PotD, leves, dungeons and random fate parties. Keep an eye on the party finder every few mins or so, you might find someone forming a party for something you need.

-Augmented gear is glamour, anything glamour related and sexy is going to be expensive. Please Look forward to it. You'll get lots of nice gear options when you hit 60. Or do what i do and grind dungeons with the better looking gear sets. Ironworks can be dyed with an upgrade token. Google is your friend (Garland database and gamerescape in particular)

-Minni is bae, don't make me fight you

dramatis

You just have to be willing to push the scalpel in. Once you start, it becomes a lot easier to toss what you think you don't need.

Aeana

I got rid of 2.0 crafting materials, but now I'm sitting on a ton of glamour gear. SE could fix this by adopting the system that literally every other MMO with a glamour system has now: add appearances to a collection so you can use them without keeping the actual piece of gear around.

iammeiam

The ever-expanding list of reasons that a glamour system isn't feasible is a thing (I can't find the interview now, but at one point he implied that making people chuck out items for inventory space was good for the glamour item market); at this point I kind of expect it to be announced for 5.0 at the cost of another dungeon, somehow.

The one thing I'm honestly surprised we haven't heard about yet, or that I haven't seen asked about yet, is why the 4.0 increase in inventory storage space isn't being met with a retainer inventory expansion. They cite the amount of data transfer required to copy the character data live as an issue and part of why the SB inventory expansion is the size that it is, but retainers don't have that problem as they're not a part of the character data getting transferred around.

The obvious answer for why not is because they don't want people to stop paying up for extra retainers, but I'm already not looking forward to freeing up enough permanent storage for another expansion's worth of glamour junk.

iammeiam

Edit: Aren't the retainers getting expanded inventory with the expansion?

I hope I'm just wrong? But last I saw was:

Q28: There was an announcement regarding inventory slot expansion, but we would like to know which inventory (inventory/Armoury chest) is being increased and by how much!

A28: We received comments that the Armoury chest and inventory could not be expanded due to PS3 limitations, but the two are separate issues. When players move areas or go into instances, all item data is being moved along with the character, so if we were to add additional item slots without much thought, the amount of data being transferred could become ridiculous, network usage would skyrocket, and servers could go down.

With this in mind, in Patch 4.0 we will implement the first inventory expansion, take a look at the state of the servers, then prepare for additional expansions.

The Armoury chest will receive 10 extra slots for each category of equipment, while the item inventory will be increased by 40 slots.

I am also discussing with our server programmer Kasuga whether we can utilize other methods to efficiently increase inventory space.

And when later in the LL they're asked about bumping up the number of retainers you can have:
Q31: I believe a lot of items will be introduced in Patch 4.0, but do you have plans to increase the amount of retainers we can hire?

A31: We currently have no plans. We’re looking at the amount of retainers being used, so we believe it’s fine as is, and will consider looking at the situation.

Which seems like it would have been the perfect opening for "instead of making you hire more we're just going to make the ones you have more useful!" but no.

The armory space is a good thing, and having more space to cope with bait/potion crafting materials/eighty different token systems will be good, but adding a few bonus pages of inventory to retainers would be an immediate huge gain for everyone without the volume of network traffic they fear from base inventory increases.

CLBridges

Cleaned up my two maxed retainers a couple weeks ago. Got rid of a lot of glamour items, atmas, low level crafting mats. Then, I took it even further and stripped all the jobs I barely play and turned a lot of stuff into GC seals. Going into SB pretty organized and I think I made a couple mil gil from buying kingscake, dispelling arrow etc. with all those seals and selling them on the market.

I usually sit at around 1mil gil, but am at my all time high of a little over 4 mil atm. Not much for some, but I feel good about it lol.

Our A12S clear video is up!
Only 5 days before the expansion hits!

Code:
The clear is always on that one bad pull :P
Apologies for the audio problems, Shadowplay likes to mess the configs from time to time.

Server: Ultros

Members:
Apollo Justice - MNK
Chocolate Biscotti - WAR
Electra Heart - SMN
Lael Rayn - WHM
Skoje Tzamantouros - PLD
Takato Pakato - BLM (me!)
Tomo Takino - SCH

Special Guest:
Angary Fays - BRD

We are the anti-meta!

Torquill

The endgame patches have MASSIVELY inflated the amount of content I have to do, and I'm not getting any meaningful EXP for it;
Keep in mind, at the time they are created Endgame content doesn't give any xp. Any xp you get during endgame content from old expansions is lagniappe. The only thing you "Have" to do is the MSQ. When you start Heavensward you will be 51 or close to it. Everyone else was 50. You will be ahead of the original curve no matter what you do.

K-Marx

Banned
retainer inventory issues would easily be fixed if they'd just let you put any unique/untradeable gear into the arimoire rather than just seasonal event glam. Its such a useless feature as it is now.

I'm also running out of retained inventory space but that's because I have a ton of SOphia/Zurvan/PrototypeAlex stuff that for some dumb reason you can't convert to GC seals yet so my only other option is to discard it, and I'm not gonna throw away like 50k worth of seals...

duckroll

Later dungeons knock CSs to when you exit dungeons, mostly. Sadly people are impatient, and for the old dungeons where there are cutscenes, you really only have two options.

1. Skip the cut scenes, and play the dungeon. Watch them later in your inn room (or FC house if they have the Unending Journey desk)

2. Watch the cut scenes, and then replay the dungeon where you can now skip them since you've seen them.

How are those the only two options. Whatever happened to the "trust your friends" option where you make a call out to the FC and gather a 8-man to do it like it's meant to be done? :p

Torquill

Is Doma more than one city? I know we're headed there in the expansion, but Yugiri is from Doma,
but it was apparently razed to the ground as an example to the other provinces.
Oboro is also from Doma, but
they were betrayed by their leader Gekkai, but "Doma" is now under imperial rule.

It's not clear.
Doma is a single city in the region Yanxia. Presumably Doma has been rebuilt. (Though given the "speed" at which this was done it seems like a bit of a retcon)

Soroc

Hi Ultros GAF! I just left the smaller less active FC I was in and applied for GAF, hope there is still room. Nobody was home, so I let myself in, slept in all your beds and ate all your porridge. Nice place you got there!!

ingame name: Izumi Lifebloom

Edit: aannd I'm in. That was fast, ty!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Going through inventory...

Is there anything to do with HW raid and primal gear besides toss it? Can't NPC it, and can't trade it for GC seals.

Blitzhex

Sorry if this question has been asked a lot, but have they removed and consolidated a bunch of skills in stormblood?

Just bought the expansion and it would be nice if I didn't have to use 4 bars of skills again on my scholar.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sorry if this question has been asked a lot, but have they removed and consolidated a bunch of skills in stormblood?

Just bought the expansion and it would be nice if I didn't have to use 4 bars of skills again on my scholar.

Current level is being maintained so eeeeh.

Someday, I'm going to clean out my retainer inventories.

Oh, you. XD

I had to play the inventory game a bit ago too. It was hard but I won, my glamour/other job gear retainer is pared down nicely and my mats retainer is almost clear.

I got rid of 2.0 crafting materials, but now I'm sitting on a ton of glamour gear. SE could fix this by adopting the system that literally every other MMO with a glamour system has now: add appearances to a collection so you can use them without keeping the actual piece of gear around.

This. I really want this to be a thing.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hi Ultros GAF! I just left the smaller less active FC I was in and applied for GAF, hope there is still room. Nobody was home, so I let myself in, slept in all your beds and ate all your porridge. Nice place you got there!!

ingame name: Izumi Lifebloom

Edit: aannd I'm in. That was fast, ty!

Oh hey, you're Izumi! I see you around all the time. You're one of like two or three people I friended in-game back in 2013 when I first played (I only played for a month and came back around the start of the year) and we're still friends. So every now and then I see the orange name and briefly mistake you for someone from my FC. :lol

I'm Lynessa Caelum in-game, by the way.

iammeiam

I found the thing!
JOL: Glamours are a famous aspect of FFXIV. You annunced an augmentation of inventory's size, but this could not be enough. Have you considered a system allowing us to conserve the glamours without having to keep the gear in the inventory? Like a log for example.

Yoshida: There's two reasons keeping us from doing it.

Server side, saving all the necessary datas would be the same as increasing inventory size. And if we were setting up this system client side, you would lose all your datas when changing platform and there would be a risk to cheat because some player would edit the datas.

Moreover, if we were enabling players to keep their glamour, this could affect the game's economy because gears would fastly lose their value as you would need to obtain them only once.

We could consider adding a glamour historic to help people choose the gears to keep.

Is there really a sustainable market of people buying and trashing glamour items?

I think they just run into a real problem with the way the engine stores information. The Salvager grants access largely based on achievements, and the armoire only stores base-level "have it"/"don't have it" for a specifically curated list. The latter is more of a problem for XIV than WoW because XIV does the dye thing; WoW just has different colors as different items and entries in the book. But, like, if you try to store something dyed in the armoire it strips off the dye. It's not great. And I don't think XIV could do with dye what WoW did with enchant appearances, because cash shop dye revenue stream.

None of which is a good reason to not do it, but I'm guessing we'd have better luck just pushing for more retainer space.

Our A12S clear video is up!
Only 5 days before the expansion hits!

how does this not end with you clinging to the mount and mocking everyone

iammeiam

WHM is getting the short end of the new skill stick; lilies are bad and the people who designed them should probably feel bad.

BUT WHM is still in a better spot than HW PLD was, because WHM is going to utterly dominate dungeon runs. More Benedictions, more Assizes, Thin Air, Holy and Aero 3 surviving, SCH getting whacked hard with the AOE nerfbat...

WHM is in a meh spot for raiding (I assume every group is going to have an AST Slot and a Some Other Healer slot, which SCH getting preference for the second but WHMs will still get taken), but if you just want to do casual stuff and don't mind that the new mechanics for WHM are dumb it's not too bad.

Blitzhex

I see, the lilly mechanic doesn't really seem to synergize with anything.
Well, I've still got my AST. I really love how sch plays, but having to keep up a bunch of dots and microing the pet gets mentally fatiguing in dungeon grinds and long sessions.

ebil

I see, the lilly mechanic doesn't really seem to synergize with anything.
Well, I've still got my AST. I really love how sch plays, but having to keep up a bunch of dots and microing the pet gets mentally fatiguing in dungeon grinds and long sessions.
SCH is going to have only two DoTs (same as WHM actually) and Shadow Flare is being turned into a 60s cooldown, so it probably won't be nearly as mentally taxing.

If things remain as they were during the media tour, SCH's AoE potential got utterly destroyed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom