• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pics of Gary Oldman as Comissioner Gordan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
I read this as "Gary Coleman" and went to look at the pics. I was wondering how that would work.

ge-man

Interesting. This intereptation of Gordon has a kind of sophistication that I'm not used to for the character. It could work, but I more used to the image of Gordon looking a lot more hardboiled.

ge-man said:
Interesting. This intereptation of Gordon has a kind of sophistication that I'm not used to for the character. It could work, but I more used to the image of Gordon looking a lot more hardboiled.

I'm sure Oldman will still yell a lot. I'm sure by now, there's a clause for each film he does.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
strangely, i read "gary coleman" as well. must be the proximity of "oldman" to "commissioner."

FnordChan

414best.jpg

FnordChan

effzee

this is supposed to be about the begining of batman so it makes sense they made gordon look a bit younger and more "hip".

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nooooooo! they are ruining batman on new levels. That isn't comissioner gordon, he looks like...

a) a James Bond villian

or

b) a french fashion designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom