• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

Ted, the biggest ever Kimi fan. 2007 Ferrari apparently worse than McLaren. Yeah, as proved by further results for Raikkonen and Massa against Alonso, Vettel and Bottas, lol.

markao

Lauda is normally a guy that tells it like it is and he said on RTL+ that Mercedes thought, based on winter-testing, Ferrari was 2 tenths behind them. Let's hope they were right, so we could at least a few good races between those two teams. Middle of the pack looks as close as last year.

jey_16

Banned
wouldn't be surprised if qualifying is a hot mess....with only 90 seconds to get out of the drop zone, being held up or getting a yellow flag could be a disaster

InertiaXr

Is there any way besides really poor quality sketchy streams for me to watch the Sky/BBC/whatever broadcast live, if I'm in the US? The NBC guys are pretty bad, I'd rather have Brundle/the other guy on commentary if at all possible.

Alright boys time to gear up for another season. I hope Ferrari (or anyone) can consistently compete with Mercedes this year.

Hasney

Can't find the clip, but last season, Ricciado did something with BBC where they showed some highlights over his choice of music, which was post hardcore. I big smile for anyone that can find a link to that.

Think the new quali is making Q1 more exciting as least.

Brinbe

KuGsj.gif

Hasney

Cars on track!

Please explain to me wtf is happening with this format.

You know elimnation events in Burnout or something similar? After certain time intervals, the last person will be eliminated and people will be eliminated gradually

Chris R

Come the fuck on FIA, fix the timer so we know how long until the next elimination.

This is grade school level UI, wtf

RoKKeR

You know elimnation events in Burnout or something similar? After certain time intervals, the last person will be eliminated and people will be eliminated gradually

Got it... as others have said, graphics need to make the format much more clear. When is the next elimination, etc.

Hasney

I was skeptical of this qualifying format and I still am about shaking up the grid (which I don't care about), but for getting cars on the track, it's fucking awesome

Mohonky

Man these guys have no chance of sitting in the pits. The whole thing could change with a few drops of water or the track rubbers in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom