• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yeah, looks like for the last position they can finish their laps. Palmer improved, Ericsson had another chance but was probably too slow and pitted.

Interesting that Palmers lap counted. Also liking the Renault livery, adds a little color to otherwise boring color schemes IMO.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
It's hilarious that apparently some teams did not understand the rules correctly.

Shaneus

WTF McL?!? Curious about Kvyat too, should've picked him for my biggest gain in the predictor :/

Also, when was the last time both McLarens made it to Q2?

Draconian

Laps for the final elimination of the three sessions count, like they always have, as long as the driver is across the start/finish line before the checkered flag is out.

It should be all flying laps count or no flying laps count. This is idiotic.

Lach

Interesting, that the Haas times (that didn't count) were actually really good. Def. ahead of Sauber and Renault...

Chris R

Cars right back on the track again, love it.

Hope these teams understand the rules now, if you are potentially going to be in the elimination spot get your ass on track and puta lap down

Hasney

Brundell talking bullshit. No good laps were ever done in Q1. Yeah, would be great if everyone was making great lapswhatever the setting, but it never happened during the shootout, it's not going to happed with thr elimination mode.

Tubie

So now most cars have that terrible Honda 2015 sound when slowing down in corners (to a much lesser extent).

Maybe Arai was ahead of his time.

RoKKeR

NBCSN going to commercial just as the lap times are coming in... guess they are lining it up for the elimination.

Chris R

NBCSN going to commercial just as the lap times are coming in... guess they are lining it up for the elimination.

It has to be this way :( I'd prefer if they just ran ads during the breaks between the sessions but I guess they can't air 7 mins of ads straight or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom