• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Seeing Stroll causing all those very big crashes in F3 like a blind guy makes me think people will see and re-evaluate Max next year as a much more positive, mature driver if Stroll keeps driving like that.

Those crashes were last year. This year he's been clean and dominating. Not entirely sure if it's because he's matured or that the severely reduced number of cars on the grid (from 33 cars to 22 and only 17 at Nurburgring) contributed to less chaos on track. Probably both.

Mastah

Gutierrez signed new contract:

Esteban Gutierrez @EstebanGtz

❤️ Mr. & Mrs. Gutiérrez ✍🏻️ #moniyesteban

Cwn0IsBVEAA1c6i.jpg:large

Zeknurn

Rumors are flying that Buemi could end up in Renault F1 team next year

This might jive with the fact that WEC has decided to host a race on the same weekend as Formula E next year and Buemi has said he would pick WEC over Formula E that weekend.

Lynn would replace him in e.Dams.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Would have been nice for Haas if he scored points.

I am certain that he won't be at Haas next year.

Plus there are infos that Haas is quite behind with 2017 car development, looks like it is way harder without Ferrari assistance

Lach

Noooooo.

For some reason I thought that Brazil and Abu Dabi would be Back2Back.
Now there's danger I'll be missing the finale.

Rumors are flying that Buemi could end up in Renault F1 team next year

At least he scored a hot chick, if he cannot gain any respect from other drivers

Renault insider at Autohebdo says Renault will make a driver announcement at Brazilian GP.

Which means the worthless Nasr is on lock.

Mystic Ed scores again.

I am certain that he won't be at Haas next year.

Plus there are infos that Haas is quite behind with 2017 car development, looks like it is way harder without Ferrari assistance

Gene Haas already admitted that it would've been easier to buy a current team.

But you know, 'murrica.

DD

Renault insider at Autohebdo says Renault will make a driver announcement at Brazilian GP.

Which means the worthless Nasr is on lock.

Mystic Ed scores again.

Nasr also said that he expected to announce his future around the Brazilian GP. Dude is having a terrible year, but he did pretty well last year. I think he deserves another chance.

Zeknurn

@f1enigma
@KevinMagnussen has decided to leave @RenaultSportF1 to join @HaasF1Team in a deal believed to run for a number of years

I'm happy for him, while it would have been better to stay at Renault, there was a big chance that he would have been left without a seat because of their stalling.

#GreatDane #KMag #MakeHaasGreatAgain

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
If Giovinazzi clinches the GP2 title he deserves a seat. Preferably Force India over Manor/Sauber though.

Mastah

From Perez and Sainz as preferred options to Hulk and Palmer as actual drivers. Well, could be worse, but 2017 will be another year in midfield and settling for Jo kinda confirms that.

Fox Mulder

From Perez and Sainz as preferred options to Hulk and Palmer as actual drivers. Well, could be worse, but 2017 will be another year in midfield and settling for Jo kinda confirms that.

I was hoping Renault would be investing enough to where they wouldn't need a pay driver really. Oh well, as long as their engines keep serving redbull well.

Fisico

Well Hulkenberg will have nothing to fear, wonder when things will be settled for Ocon will be settled for Ocon now, Force India or Manor.

Chris R

There are people here who still believe he let him pass.

When the only thing we've seen for years is the Ferrari garage celebrating, the pass, and then the punch it's easy to think something might have been in the works.

The lap as a whole just shows how bad the conditions were for his current tires.

Top Bottom