• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport will release without Spectator Mode, Racing with A.I. in Featured Multiplayer and Splitscreen

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Still can't wait to play it

And geez stop with the emojis in titles folks

Season 3 Love GIF by Paramount+

Vox Machina

Banned
lol whats up with Xbox and splitscreen?

I am oddly ok with games like these shipping without these fancy modes no one gives a shit about. Lets just ship the game with features that 99.9% of the players will use on daily basis instead of delaying the game over them.

Same, it's the right decision but devs get hammered for it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

I am oddly ok with games like these shipping without these fancy modes no one gives a shit about. Lets just ship the game with features that 99.9% of the players will use on daily basis instead of delaying the game over them.
Except for Larian games, couch coop splitscreen is a pretty big feature. Especially in the D&D groups.

People literally have D&D parties with the games like they do the tabletop.

TransTrender

Gold Member
What does featured multiplayer actually mean here?

Splitscreen...woof

Edit:
Ok it seems reasonable about the AI in featured multiplayer, but then not having spectator mode for it is a huge miss.

Last edited:

Zok310

Banned
Even 1st party is getting effed, how you build a console and not even make it fully compatible with the shit your own 1st party studios is working on.
At least Mark Cerny went around asking people what they want, and then gave them what they wanted + more.

What a complete shitshow. An utter embarrassment. Unbelievable.

Really makes you realize how desperately Microsoft needed to acquire Zenimax; without them they'd of had nothing for 2022 and 2023 outside of Pentiment. I know there are people who like that game but, it can't carry anything for two months, let alone two years.

Now I'm even more concerned about the state of Starfield as we near its launch in less than a month...

Dane

In all honesty, barely anyone play splitscreen these days unless its in a party or a fighting game because its has been very local tailored over network and community. What people got pissed off for very big reason was Halo Inifinite having online coop delayed for months despite even running decently on local split screen.

Top Bottom