• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News: Trump 'seriously considering' a pardon for ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio

C_cTDZzUAAEQ3Mr.jpg

Edit: Credit where credit is due:

The creator of that image, Mike Mitchell, has stickers for sale.

Heh..

I'm not sure what political capital even is anymore. People constantly say that everything Trump does costs him a lot in political capital, but he just keeps on doing it and it keeps costing him in political capital.

He should be so far into the negatives in political capital that he should have been thrown out the window or locked up months ago. It's amazing that he's still allowed to keep his job.
I realize this is Trump but even for him stechy pardons 6 months in is completely astounding.

Let's see if your co-worker can go lower:

What do they think about the fact that as part of his "heroic" (fucking gag) escapades, he deliberately ignored hundreds of rape cases, including those of children?

"I don't know anything about that, but Sheriff Joe has been unfairly punished for having the audacity to treat criminals like criminals. Jails shouldn't be vacation homes. They're being punished for harming society"

"I don't know anything about that, but Sheriff Joe has been unfairly punished for having the audacity to treat criminals like criminals. Jails shouldn't be vacation homes. They're being punished for harming society"
lol, fuck this guy haha

Bullshit he doesn't know anything either. It was a HUGE deal in AZ. It's THE reason his support cratered and he got voted out 55-45 at the hands of a Democrat after decades of easy wins.

(if only the blatant racism hadn't done it *before* all those cases got shelved...)

lol, fuck this guy haha

Bullshit he doesn't know anything either. It was a HUGE deal in AZ. It's THE reason his support cratered and he got voted out 55-45 at the hands of a Democrat after decades of easy wins.

(if only the blatant racism hadn't done it *before* all those cases got shelved...)
I wonder if it helps push Arizona blue at all. At least in federal races.

RinsFury

Drop dead, Arpaio. You too, Trump. Getting harder and harder to wade through all of this fuckery, four years seems like a lifetime away.

Arizona let the Federal courts do their thing. The feds had a decade plus of shit and the thing they finally drop the gavel on is contempt. As a resident of Arizona I have been following this entire shit storm for 12 years.

I am utterly disgusted by this mess.

Daingurse

Sigh. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump pardons that piece of shit. Motherfucker deserves to go to tent city wearing pink. I've been a Maricopa County resident since 2008, and have absolutely loathed this man.

Madame M

Banned
Pardoning Joe Arpaio is unforgivable. If Trump pardons him I'll hold the Republican Party accountable and never vote for them for the rest of my life.

Protecting crooked cops is not ok.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
He's signaling to his people y'all. Help me help me deep state deep state.

There were two retweets after the Fox & Friends one, now removed:

Trump retweeted this violent image from a woman who is also active on Gab, an alternative Twitter for white nationalists

— Judd Legum‏ (@JuddLegum) Aug 15, 2017

Umm... Why did Trump retweet this?

— Zeke Miller‏ (@ZekeJMiller) Aug 15, 2017
He's only part human y'all. Fascist makes mistakes

Where's Mueller at.

Top Bottom