• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News: Trump 'seriously considering' a pardon for ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio

TS-08

Trump also removed the train retweet. Makes me think someone actually convinced him he needs to stop retweeting these things. At least for now.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Does Donald Trump actually handle his phone? Like, does he physically type tweets or does he just dictate (he wishes lol)? I generally assume 70+ year old politicians are having someone do it for them.

C_cTDZzUAAEQ3Mr.jpg

Edit: Credit where credit is due:

The creator of that image, Mike Mitchell, has stickers for sale.

Oh god that is amazing!

I'd be normally more upset by this news, but I'm becoming so desensitized to 45 this seems relatively minor! The last few days have been startling, 45 couldn't bring himself to denounce a terror act as it was perpetrated by a chunk of his support base, who the rest at the very least hold some sympathy with
Were down the fuhrerbuker now people

Does Donald Trump actually handle his phone? Like, does he physically type tweets or does he just dictate (he wishes lol)? I generally assume 70+ year old politicians are having someone do it for them.
Probably tweets by himself while taking a dump.

Also at least in the beginning you could tell when it's his staff tweeting (somewhat coherent tweets) or him (old man rambling)

eizarus

Banned
The funniest part is that Arpaio's parents were immigrants from Italy. And he turns out to be a birthed, and apparently has something against Hispanics more than anyone else.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Apraio.

jobrro

When he does multipart tweets there is usually a minimum 10 minutes between them. For 140 characters.

Or he just ends them mid sentence with covfefe.

Top Bottom