• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F Man steals crossbow by shoving it down his pants. Caught because he returned to the scene of the crime.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Man accused of stealing crossbow by stuffing it down pants

A Florida man already charged in a burglary case now faces another charge for allegedly stealing a crossbow by stuffing the weapon down his pants, officials said.

The video released by the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday shows the theft at a True Value hardware store that occurred Jan. 22, but was not discovered until around two weeks later, according to court documents.

The video shows the man carrying a crutch in one hand and the crossbow in the other into an aisle, stuffing the weapon into his pants, and then resume walking as though he required the crutch.

Last edited:
Yep, that's Florida Man. Really you guys should just come down here, enjoy yourselves, spend all of your money, and head back home.

You really don't want to move down here with Florida Man's wacky shenanigans.

Mr Hyde

A friend of mine once stuffed two large machetes down his pants because he was paranoid that a couple of dudes he pissed off was gonna kill him. He nearly cut his own dick off.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Yep, that's Florida Man. Really you guys should just come down here, enjoy yourselves, spend all of your money, and head back home.

You really don't want to move down here with Florida Man's wacky shenanigans.
I'll see you in Orlando March 24-29
Youtube Eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

Top Bottom