• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Cologne 2009 - The Thread

Septimus

So is this chillaxtv the only one video streaming the Sony conference? If so, I see it breaking immediately from the traffic.

Septimus

If the blog breaks from Capcom offering a free game, what's going to happen when 10x more people visit for the press conference? :lol

DMPrince said:
Sony EU blog live blog.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/08/18/live-from-gamescom-scee-press-conference/

people should use this thing to live blog. makes my life easier.

"Not long to wait now! We’re here waiting for the press conference to begin. No doubt you’ve heard plenty of rumours throughout the week and, soon, the truth will be revealed. We’ll be liveblogging the entire thing below, so keep checking back. We can’t wait to see your reactions in the comments."

Ooooh :D sounds HOT.

El-Suave

I'm about to go outside and turn on my car to annoy the young British people who keep telling me about climate change for half an hour now on that supposed Sony stream. That loop is too short...

jorma

is now taking requests
El-Suave said:
I'm about to go outside and turn on my car to annoy the young British people who keep telling me about climate change for half an hour now on that supposed Sony stream. That loop is too short...

So what are the odds that the only video from their conference is some random dude's channel on justintv? It makes no sense at all.
(I'm still there learning about climate change though :p)

V_Arnold

Climate change is important.
If you are young, and ignore their message, then YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

So.... go to Coppenhagan. Go there and show your love to the Earth. And climate.
Tonight!

Moobabe

V_Arnold said:
Climate change is important.
If you are young, and ignore their message, then YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

So.... go to Coppenhagan. Go there and show your love to the Earth. And climate.
Tonight!

Best stream ever.

Top Bottom