• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get your insider status here! Pretend to know PS5 TFlops

Adam orth told me that the xboxs flops are so tera that they will ensure the sexbox will always be online. But if you take them to the dirty south they will go offline and stop working because why would you live in a place without internet?

Adam orth told me that the xboxs flops are so tera that they will ensure the sexbox will always be online. But if you take them to the dirty south they will go offline and stop working because why would you live in a place without internet?
Sexbox? Preorder confirmed

nowhat

Clocks are overrated anyway. Glad it won't have any clocks. Finally a console done right
Just to annoy you in particular, the upcoming PS5 will have an LCD display that blinks 00:00 most of the time. And the instructions to change that will be so arcane (that is, requiring basic reading comprehension) that 95% of the users will have it on all the time.

Last edited:

Virex

Banned
Just to annoy you in particular, the upcoming PS5 will have an LCD display that blinks 00:00 most of the time. And the instructions to change that will be so arcane (that is, requiring basic reading comprehension) that 95% of the users will have it on all the time.
I'm fine with that. As long as it doesn't have flops or internal clocks it's all good. It's time me move on from all the old tech

giphy.gif

sdrawkcab

Banned
Sony fans seem to have lost a family member or something, the way you guys are behaving... It's a video game console. Jeez!

Anyway, I'll shoot...
PS5 insider specs -
14.6 TF
24GB of GDDR6 RAM
2TB nvme SSD
And secret sauce running and 16 Petaflops per nano-second.

My very reliable sources say it's going to be priced at $5000USD before tax. It also comes with a VR headset and a busty Japanese maid who's into bukake AND video games.

Entroyp

Sony fans seem to have lost a family member or something, the way you guys are behaving... It's a video game console. Jeez!

Anyway, I'll shoot...
PS5 insider specs -
14.6 TF
24GB of GDDR6 RAM
2TB nvme SSD
And secret sauce running and 16 Petaflops per nano-second.

My very reliable sources say it's going to be priced at $5000USD before tax. It also comes with a VR headset and a busty Japanese maid who's into bukake AND video games.

Day 1!!!

DESTROYA

I’m a insiders insider, I know it all it’s a curse I’ve lived with my whole life.
My uncle that worked at a gas station once new a guy that worked as a plumber for this guy that new secrets only he knows.
What he told me was shocking the PS5 will be powered by 10 cell processors and will not have teraflops but poopyflops about 100 million poppy flops to be exact.

bitbydeath

That AMD leak contains not one but two GPU’s at 9TF a piece. That’s over 18TF! It’s totally real guyz!

Last edited:

TaurezAG

This thread is the perfect place for me to stealthily drop my insider info :goog_wink:

13 TF RDNA2
8 core Zen 2 @ 3.8 GHz
GPU includes hardware RT acceleration that can be used for both graphics and audio
20 GB of GDDR6
512 GB NVMe SSD
vapour chamber cooling
secret sauces : custom logic to minimize perf penalty for checkerboarding and HDR, foveated rendering for PSVR2, the SSD is also visible to the GPU Radeon Pro SSG style

Last edited:

Nero_PR

Banned
The new consoles are all modular like PCs and can be upgraded on a 6 month basis. The peasant editions are 9TF and 10TF for PS5 and Xbox Series X respectively. The Advanced edition are 14TF and 16TF. Give or take. I want my insider information checked by the end of the day.

You are welcome GAF.

Has this thread entered the realm of performance art parody now? Is this a joke thread? I was serious about my fufme leak and it seems like everyone is just joking around now. This is a serious leak thread folks come on.

Nero_PR

Banned
Sony will include all the hardware from previous Playstations to have perfect BC. The Cell will take care of any RT needed for future games and every CPU combined will yield 20 PFs and kick the emperor’s ass.. er MS’ ass so hard that the company will go broke a week after launch.

The official name will the the PlayStation Rey (King in my language). All generations live within the new PS and hardship and struggle are a thing of the past now.
Will it carry the Yellow Light of Death too? If so, the console can just operate for 30 minutes before overheating. The rest of the time you cook some nice steak on top of it.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
As a completely unbiased total Xbox fan girl I would like to give everyone the real next gen details:
The XsX will have 24 TF, lots of ReRam (whatever the hell that is), 6TB supersonic SSD for $195
The XsS will have 20 TF, lot's of the aforementioned ReRam, 4 TB slightly less supersonic SSD for $25
The PS 5 will have 1 TF, no ram and will be made out of a cardboard box for $995

My info is the real deal.
I worked on the TV show the Mandalorian a couple weeks ago so that makes a celebrity.
I had to sign and NDA so makes me an insider.

@Mods please verify me.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Someone in R&D at Microsoft told me that ps5 will be 6.5 TF and have no RT implementation. It will be trumpeted by the Uber powerful 16tf nextbox.

You have to believe them because they are in the business (don't mind them being opps)

😁

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
I have two friends that work at Naughty Dog and they told me that the PS5 is so fast that it turned their walking simulators into running simulators. This is a huge problem for them as it ruins the cinematic vision for their games. From what I understand they are working on a way to limit the next gen blast processing with some software algorithms so they keep that 30fps feel.

Also coding to the metal, and tons of secret sauce spread all over the internal components.

ZywyPL

Banned
Has this thread entered the realm of performance art parody now? Is this a joke thread? I was serious about my fufme leak and it seems like everyone is just joking around now. This is a serious leak thread folks come on.

This thread is actually waaay more down to earth then the official "next-gen speculations" one, which turned into one huge panic/clownfiesta.

Also - XB Lockhart won't even cost a single dollar, instead, MS will pay you 25$ if you get one. Phil himself told me that on yesterday's phone call, we're good buddies from primary school and we're still in touch every now and then, so I have the 1st hand info. Sometimes he even asks me what he should do regarding XB, for example BC was actually my own idea, how cool is that? He also told me that playing on the upcoming X model will be a better experience than a threesome with teenage twins. At third of the price!!!

Top Bottom