• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know where Greg lives now?

T91p1gG.jpg

Why? It's soothing.

I'm just really aurally sensitive (badum-tish) to stuff like that. It's the mix that really distracts me, not that it's there in and of itself. I, of course, know that it has to be there as part of how this stuff is being made.

Maybe I'll replace it with the Enterprise-D engine hum.

EDIT
3k people listening!

Will one of you kind people be archiving this and upping it somewhere for later listening?

See my previous posts!

Zaph

Btw guys, for those that don't listen to Jeff's Mixlr usually, connection drops are handled much, much better on desktop compared to mobile. Sometimes mobile won't reconnect automatically after quick drops, or rollback the audio and get stuck in a loop.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
So are Brad and Drew flying down instead? That's the drive I want to listen to.

We're flying out of different airports, unfortunately, but you can help me decide what to play on the flight.

THRILL! to the confusion of trying to finish A Link Between Worlds after not touching it for six months

CHILL! at the copy of Monument Valley I bought when it came out and never played

SPILL! your guts when I just play PixelJunk Monsters on Vita instead because I'm an idiot for tower defense

See, here's the benefit of squirreling all those portable games away in my cheeks during the warmer months. So many games!

Zaph

Why are only the Gregs talking?

En route to SFO to pick em up.

We're flying out of different airports, unfortunately, but you can help me decide what to play on the flight.

THRILL! to the confusion of trying to finish A Link Between Worlds after not touching it for six months

CHILL! at the copy of Monument Valley I bought when it came out and never played

SPILL! your guts when I just play PixelJunk Monsters on Vita instead because I'm an idiot for tower defense

See, here's the benefit of squirreling all those portable games away in my cheeks during the warmer months. So many games!

Monument Valley if you brought your iPad. Gorgeous game, but don't play on your iPhone.

Dug

Banned

Hmm, I vote for Thrill!

Thrill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom