• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're flying out of different airports, unfortunately, but you can help me decide what to play on the flight.

THRILL! to the confusion of trying to finish A Link Between Worlds after not touching it for six months

CHILL! at the copy of Monument Valley I bought when it came out and never played

SPILL! your guts when I just play PixelJunk Monsters on Vita instead because I'm an idiot for tower defense

See, here's the benefit of squirreling all those portable games away in my cheeks during the warmer months. So many games!

I vote THRILL! I enjoyed Zelda quite a bit.

hamchan

We're flying out of different airports, unfortunately, but you can help me decide what to play on the flight.

THRILL! to the confusion of trying to finish A Link Between Worlds after not touching it for six months

CHILL! at the copy of Monument Valley I bought when it came out and never played

SPILL! your guts when I just play PixelJunk Monsters on Vita instead because I'm an idiot for tower defense

See, here's the benefit of squirreling all those portable games away in my cheeks during the warmer months. So many games!

I pick option A, THRILL!

Because the only other Zelda you'll play this year is Hyrule Warriors.

Volotaire

I'm going for thrill but I'm biased.

jyoung188

Play Zelda!

sub_o

Thrill.

PS: You should play Ys on Vita, Ys 1, 2 and Oath in Felghana are pretty short, but still good games.

Vita, so people can ask, "What's that?" And you can say "A Vita." And they can say "What's that?"

chogidogs

SPILL

Zelda is probably last year's best game, so play that. THRILL!

Drakeon

I vote for Spill.

Did you get 1001 Spikes on your Vita? It is cross-buy after all. If you do have it on your Vita, scare the passengers with your constant frustration!

Branson

None. Tomogachi Life.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Monument Valley is like 40 minutes long. I also vota THRILL

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Monument valley, then ALBW after you finish the first!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Somebody should make a Giant Bomb 2014 E3 thread though. Cause you know? Dancing gifs.
For pages and pages and pages.

Also it's one of the best E3 events anyway!

I just started Monument Valley myself and I think it's pretty neat and relaxing. Go with that one. It doesn't take super-long, imo, either.

Fuck it, I'll make a thread. Supply dancing .gifs for me to use, duders

MZcSUle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom