• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giantbomb gives their opinion on diversity in the gaming industry

Draugoth

Gold Member
According to Giant Bomb, games have diversity (LGBT etc) because the developers are diverse:

I want people in the industry to be a little bit louder about people being mean to other people and maybe say it's not a good thing, maybe say we don't want you around if you are going to be a cunt and hateful.... And that the game's industry is diverse naturaly, not because anyone is making it diverse, because the world is diverse you stupid motherfucker and if you have a problem with that come fight me physically bitch

Other guy: Anyone want to take her on yet?

No because they are little pussies

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives

bow-down-gabriel-white-tenma.gif

GHound

Gold Member
I mean if I "fought her physically" I would break her in half and get sent to prison by the cops and legal system they hate so much and trash rags like Kotaku would use the entitled cunt as a martyr.
Lose/lose for me and unlike all of them I'm not so retarded I resort to posting all my mental illnesses on social media.
This bitch is one step away from spamming "my pussy in bio" on random tweets.

Last edited:

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Are not toxic assholes part of the diversity in gaming? Why should we remove them? If we did we’re not diverse anymore and we’re all like this person.

Just say you want only people who think and act like you to be represented. It’s just another form of exclusivity

"Not because anyone is making it diverse"

No, it's exactly because people are making it diverse. Fuck off with that. SBI exists as a consultation agency to promote diversity ffs. That's their main goal.

"maybe say we don't want you around if you are going to be a cunt and hateful." also has to be one of the most hypocritical phrases uttered by a person without an ounce of self awareness.

The message is good on the point of inclusiveness and acceptance, but she's just making it harder for that to happen with her own bigotry waving a huge middle finger to everyone not part of her special group.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
ROFL

I'm pretty certain "we don't want you here and we don't want you buying our games" has essentially been the message for a good while now. Coincidentally we seem to have more very diverse games not having the expected sales and flopping hard recently...

I wonder what the link is... hmmmmmmmmmm...

Top Bottom