• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II Team League 2012 (GSTL) Season 2 - More Foreigners!

Aaron

Whuuuuut. Boxer other than being known for using 2 port wraith barely ever went sky terran in SC2. Either way that was crazily played out by Gumiho.

MMA badly needed some thors.
Boxer's best game in MLG was versus Rain I think that ended in a massive air war. He also leaned on air tricks when a game ran long.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ravens single handedly raping infestor brood, who knew?

trick question, everyone who didnt play terran knew.

profit

5Bgcf.gif

Aaron

Every single game Gumiho should lose, but the Slayers player makes a major screw up, and the towel terran strikes.

Aaron

Coca needed to defend, so he broke down his own rocks for nearly worthless flank that should have cost him the game there. Gumiho is completely blind to his hidden base, so he builds the infestor mound in the worst possible place. Ugh.

Striek

Coca needed to defend, so he broke down his own rocks for nearly worthless flank that should have cost him the game there. Gumiho is completely blind to his hidden base, so he builds the infestor mound in the worst possible place. Ugh.
He broke his rocks to take his third, he cancelled his third when Gumiho pulled SCVs.

I always think zergs should make a second spine crawler after 2rax just to stop those pushes. He would've won easily with one more spine ready in time instead of 3 building.

Edit: Puzzle is the ace? Slayers go with one protoss player? o-o

StayDead

Gumiho's banshees won him that game and it makes no sense.

With the bust Coca saw a starport with a techlab and did nothing to prepare :S

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wish i couldve seen the games... cant get enough of raven play

Top Bottom