• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Globe Awards 2015 aka The Tina and Amy Show - 5pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for an extremely well paced movie with some great performances and a beautiful picture of life and youth. It could seriously not have the "gimmick" and be just as great.

Same deal as the Before trilogy.

Exactly. The nonsensical backlash has begun in earnest. Almost as ridiculous as the people who describe the way the Before trilogy is shot as a gimmick.

Never underestimate the capacity of so many to crave comforting narrative convention before all else.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
His performance looks pretty phenomenal, though I have no interest in this movie.

Choomp

Banned
They're running late. I guess affiliates have been getting pissed at these awards shows as of late.

Also, people liked listening to Michael Keaton talk about his childhood more than Eddie Redmayne talking about his honeymoon, still network tv gang

Can we save the Boyhood fight for after? I'm very well prepared to take part but I want to see the end of these first.

Zodzilla

It's not a movie, there's almost no plot to it. At this point people are just seeing what they want to see. It's almost just a bunch of random scenes thrown together and he called it a movie.
Yep, this might be one of the worst posts I've ever read on this forum. Is Koyaanisqatsi not a film? Is something like The Trip not a film?

Who are you to decide the definition of a film? How big is your ego to say something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom