• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye Volcano High Review Thread |OT| Snootjob

What scores do you think Goodbye Volcano High will get?

• 30-35%

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • 35-40$

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • 45-50%

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 13 4.5%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 27 9.4%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 75 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StueyDuck

Banned
I think we taking these simulator games too far now.

We didn't need pedo simulator. Should've stopped and lawn mower simulator

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
It's up. For reference £19.99 is what I paid for Balan Wonderworld, essentially for a joke, so I'm a little tempted.

hot blue velvet GIF

Should I do it for science?

seriously nobody is reviewing it?

i don't think i've ever seen this happen before! must suck for the developers lol. i can't think of any other game that didn't get a review in time for launch :messenger_grinning_sweat:

and what game launches with a discount???

iu

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Is this the sequel to Majora’s Mask we never got?

i remember the hype for this haggard game. the community will be hyped - it deserves 12 / 10 scores across the board. the trailer was wasteland trash . i was praying to God that fang was non binary sys he / them / she pronouns -

Last edited:

GymWolf

I mean your profile picture checks out. Also, since you are now the sacrificed goat, how would you like to go out sir? Off with your head or burned on a cross for Satan's sake?
The other dude bought the game, not me.

Also it's hard to find a decent picture of a muscly wolf without going into furry territory:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Top Bottom