• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Graphical Fidelity I Expect This Gen

We'll have our answer after MS has unveiled its next titles...So, by the 11th of June (hopefully Sony will have had a showcase by then...🤷‍♂️).

Last edited:

H . R . 2

by the way, I know it is probably wishful to think that Starfield will be at least on par with that Chrono UE5 showcase, visually speaking, but
even if that Korean studio still manages to achieve half as much as they have shown or promised,
it will be a testament to how faster and more developer-friendly UE5 is in comparison with the outdated Creation Engine
Starfield is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and it deserved better, yet, based on what we have seen so far, it looks last-gen
[ clearly just a mere iteration of the FO version of CE, and a weak one at that as well], especially when juxtaposed against similar UE5 games.
the only thing that can compensate for Starfrield's lack of next-gen visuals lies in Bethesda's ability to sell the sense of grandeur
and novelty that its setting might have for the majority of gamers who haven't played any decent space exploration games

mkktpnQx6bRR7Z6gXrJ5Zj-970-80.png.webp
axft8CedmifVuNR5m9bAFH-1200-80.jpg.webp

[ you have seen both games; I am not comparing settings here, just the technical aspects of graphics: shadow quality, lighting, simulations, DD, LOD, textures, foliage, etc]

hopefully the showcase will prove me wrong

Last edited:

GooseMan69

I’m usually not a big photo mode guy, but I have so many screenshots saved from Forbidden West. I cannot get over how fucking amazing it looks. I have some that legit look like concept art. I’ll have to share them on here when I get the chance.

I know it’s generally considered one of the best looking games, but I feel like it’s STILL underrated. It’s an absolute marvel. I have no fucking idea how they got that thing to run on a PS4. That is pure wizardry.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I’m usually not a big photo mode guy, but I have so many screenshots saved from Forbidden West. I cannot get over how fucking amazing it looks. I have some that legit look like concept art. I’ll have to share them on here when I get the chance.

I know it’s generally considered one of the best looking games, but I feel like it’s STILL underrated. It’s an absolute marvel. I have no fucking idea how they got that thing to run on a PS4. That is pure wizardry.
The more I play it the more I see its a true work of art visually. So much love put into that open world.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this but Horizon Burning Shores makes the resolution mode a very compelling option. I tried the native 4k mode and was surprised with the difference. The drop in motion clarity is immediately noticeable and definitely sucks, BUT it appears that the increase in environment density and draw distance is so high that the 4k mode now offers tangible benefits. So much that I personally believe it is worth it specifically for Burning Shores. I would not do this with Forbidden West. The resolution mode really makes it look next gen because the environment is so damn dense and crisp. I'd love to get SlimySnake SlimySnake thoughts on this because I previously agreed with him and others here who were against developers targeting native 4k and using reconstruction instead. Now it doesn't seem so clear cut to me. Has anyone else who typically prefer performance mode tried the DLC in resolution mode? Motion clarity aside, are people noticing the difference as much as I am? I really wish the 40fps mode could maintain native 4k profile but I guess it's too much for the GPU to handle.

Hunnybun

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this but Horizon Burning Shores makes the resolution mode a very compelling option. I tried the native 4k mode and was surprised with the difference. The drop in motion clarity is immediately noticeable and definitely sucks, BUT it appears that the increase in environment density and draw distance is so high that the 4k mode now offers tangible benefits. So much that I personally believe it is worth it specifically for Burning Shores. I would not do this with Forbidden West. The resolution mode really makes it look next gen because the environment is so damn dense and crisp. I'd love to get SlimySnake SlimySnake thoughts on this because I previously agreed with him and others here who were against developers targeting native 4k and using reconstruction instead. Now it doesn't seem so clear cut to me. Has anyone else who typically prefer performance mode tried the DLC in resolution mode? Motion clarity aside, are people noticing the difference as much as I am? I really wish the 40fps mode could maintain native 4k profile but I guess it's too much for the GPU to handle.

How close do you sit to your screen, and how big is it?

I pretty much always try every mode when I play a game, just out of interest, even though I always choose 60fps in the end.

Personally I can't detect any real difference in HBS, but we had to rearrange the room so I'm further away from the screen than I used to be (about 9ft from a 65" screen, compared to about 6.5ft before). I generally can't tell 4k from 1440p at this distance.

I tend to agree with SlimySnake SlimySnake that native 4k is extremely wasteful, though. It really seems designed for people with either extremely large displays (like 77" MINIMUM in a normal setting) or who sit very close to a big monitor. Those people are extremely rare, and so it seems weird to cater to them as a priority.

As for HBS - I just think it's a shame it doesn't use DRS and VRR to better effect. I'm sure if it went to something like 1800p native and used VRR like the Insomniac games, you'd get an almost pristine image at like 45fps on average. Even I'd consider going with that.

This was a report from about 2 months ago.

https://insider-gaming.com/metro-exodus-sequel/

I'm super curious when we'll get to see this, Metro Exodus was one of the most impressive games of last-gen and it has one of the best RTGI implementations we've seen to date.

There were some comments from 4A games talking about them working on their 'next-gen' engine which sounds exciting.

“It’s no secret that we have already started work on the next Metro game. Using everything we’ve learned from the last 15 years, we’ve set our sights even higher – the next title is being built for Gen 9 consoles and PC, with a complete overhaul of our engine and renderer to take advantage of the new power, storage, and hardware supported ray tracing afforded by the new consoles.”

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I played HFW in the 30 fps mode and played the DLC in the 40 fps mode and it honestly looks the same to me with a slight but perceptive drop in IQ. The draw distance and foliage density is the same in those modes.

Playing Star wars in 40 fps maxed out on PC using FSR 2.0 quality settings. Looks even better than native due to the poor TAA used there. I think devs should drop 60 fps modes altogether for next gen games and target 40 fps for their performance profiles. Ratchet, Spiderman, and GOW all look nearly identical to their 30 fps modes. HFW is the only one that drops resolution all the way down to 4kcb. They should probably target 1800p and use DRS.

Death Stranding has a native wide screen modes that also smartly reduces the pixel rendering budget to somewhere around 1620p without adding any upscaling artifacts. The increased FOV also adds to the visuals giving it a much more epic feel to it.

There are definitely a lot of ways to get great IQ without sacrificing draw distance, foliage and object density. Devs just have to think outside the box.

rofif

Banned
I played HFW in the 30 fps mode and played the DLC in the 40 fps mode and it honestly looks the same to me with a slight but perceptive drop in IQ. The draw distance and foliage density is the same in those modes.

Playing Star wars in 40 fps maxed out on PC using FSR 2.0 quality settings. Looks even better than native due to the poor TAA used there. I think devs should drop 60 fps modes altogether for next gen games and target 40 fps for their performance profiles. Ratchet, Spiderman, and GOW all look nearly identical to their 30 fps modes. HFW is the only one that drops resolution all the way down to 4kcb. They should probably target 1800p and use DRS.

Death Stranding has a native wide screen modes that also smartly reduces the pixel rendering budget to somewhere around 1620p without adding any upscaling artifacts. The increased FOV also adds to the visuals giving it a much more epic feel to it.

There are definitely a lot of ways to get great IQ without sacrificing draw distance, foliage and object density. Devs just have to think outside the box.
I've booted up HFW recently and the 30fps mode plays surprisingly fine. I finished it this way but I remember it being more jerky.
The 40fps mode looks very good except for sharpening but I would definitely play 40fps mode for the dlc.

Death Stranding quality mode is 4k and vrr takes care of all drops. but the iamge quality leaves a lot to be desired. The shimmering and aiasing is kinda crap. Almost like if it was only using SMAA and not even TAA

SlimySnake

by the way, I know it is probably wishful to think that Starfield will be at least on par with that Chrono UE5 showcase, visually speaking, but
even if that Korean studio still manages to achieve half as much as they have shown or promised,
it will be a testament to how faster and more developer-friendly UE5 is in comparison with the outdated Creation Engine
Starfield is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and it deserved better, yet, based on what we have seen so far, it looks last-gen
[ clearly just a mere iteration of the FO version of CE, and a weak one at that as well], especially when juxtaposed against similar UE5 games.
the only thing that can compensate for Starfrield's lack of next-gen visuals lies in Bethesda's ability to sell the sense of grandeur
and novelty that its setting might have for the majority of gamers who haven't played any decent space exploration games

mkktpnQx6bRR7Z6gXrJ5Zj-970-80.png.webp
axft8CedmifVuNR5m9bAFH-1200-80.jpg.webp

[ you have seen both games; I am not comparing settings here, just the technical aspects of graphics: shadow quality, lighting, simulations, DD, LOD, textures, foliage, etc]

hopefully the showcase will prove me wrong
I think bethesda has done a remarkable job upgrading their engine compared to what they had last gen. Fallout 4 looks like shit compared to other open world games. Skyrim looked like shit compared to other PS360 era games. Bethesda has always been a gen behind but their own upgrade has been generational enough for me.

IpEyFxe.gif

5JlaTVg.gif

SABRE220

I think bethesda has done a remarkable job upgrading their engine compared to what they had last gen. Fallout 4 looks like shit compared to other open world games. Skyrim looked like shit compared to other PS360 era games. Bethesda has always been a gen behind but their own upgrade has been generational enough for me.

IpEyFxe.gif

5JlaTVg.gif
Compared to their last engine pipeline yes its an impressive upgrade no doubt, but Bethesda has a reputation of delivering technical messes. Dont be surprised if at launch the game has drops to 15fps or below with popin, drawin visual bugs etc. Perfectly crafted scenes showcasing good looking distant terrain in engine showcases is not hard to do remember the slipspace engine hali infinite initial showcase? Lets wait until launch to showcase actual ingame results because many developers much more technically accomplished than bethesda were hyped to deliver next gen tech pushing greatness yet delivered...middling showcases ingame.

Hunnybun

One thing I noticed when playing around with the modes on Ratchet when I sat much closer to the screen is that although the RT performance mode looked clearly softer, a LOT of the perceptible difference was just in the quality and clarity of the main character model. I think if just that was rendered in 4k it would've made a pretty big difference.

Hunnybun

I've booted up HFW recently and the 30fps mode plays surprisingly fine. I finished it this way but I remember it being more jerky.
The 40fps mode looks very good except for sharpening but I would definitely play 40fps mode for the dlc.

Death Stranding quality mode is 4k and vrr takes care of all drops. but the iamge quality leaves a lot to be desired. The shimmering and aiasing is kinda crap. Almost like if it was only using SMAA and not even TAA

Yeah I was surprised how bad the image is in Death Stranding. It's not a great looking game at all on a big tv.

Represent.

What do you guys realistically expect from GTA 6?
Generation defining visuals like RDR2?

I expect nothing less than that. Im pretty sure they will deliver.

And please don't judge based off the leaks. We know that was an unfinished build, the game will look much better than that.

rofif

Banned
What do you guys realistically expect from GTA 6?
Generation defining visuals like RDR2?

I expect nothing less than that. Im pretty sure they will deliver.

And please don't judge based off the leaks. We know that was an unfinished build, the game will look much better than that.
Return of physics like in gta4. return to more serious tone without stupid character swapping. more focus.
RDR2 looks amazing but not as good as uc4 or tlou2 especially. Nothing generation defining

This thread is making me want to get dead island 2 - tried redfall - it sucks. Is it worth it? Also I have to say there are points where Jedi Survivor genuinely looks like the best game out to me - maybe it’s the RTGI - but it looks seriously impressive. And I went straight from forbidden shores to playing it - there’s like a solidity to the scenes that makes it look better in some areas - particularly indoors. Sometimes it looks totally average tho - very weird

E-Cat

Return of physics like in gta4. return to more serious tone without stupid character swapping. more focus.
RDR2 looks amazing but not as good as uc4 or tlou2 especially. Nothing generation defining
RDR2 is open world, though. I'd say it's fair to call it generation-defining for open world.

alloush

RDR2 does not look as good as lou2? Cmon man that’s gotta be a joke! It looks BETTER than tlou2 imo

rofif

Banned
RDR2 is open world, though. I'd say it's fair to call it generation-defining for open world.
It looks amazing for an open world game. nothing more.

RDR2 does not look as good as lou2? Cmon man that’s gotta be a joke! It looks BETTER than tlou2 imo
You are blind man. TLOU2 is the best looking game out there. Nothing comes close.
tlou2 looks straight up photorealistic at times.

rdr2

Don't get me wrong. RDR2 looks fantstic but tlou2 looks on another level.

Last edited:

alloush

It looks amazing for an open world game. nothing more.

You are blind man. TLOU2 is the best looking game out there. Nothing comes close.
tlou2 looks straight up photorealistic at times.

rdr2

Don't get me wrong. RDR2 looks fantstic but tlou2 looks on another level.

How can I be blind and I am replying to you? :messenger_winking_tongue: I joke.

Nah I’d have to disagree. RDR2 despite it being open world was, for me at least, the best looking game last gen hands down. Let’s not forget it came out two years before tlou2 did, and to achieve the graphical quality that it did whilst being a massive open world is nothing short of extraordinary.

To each their own I guess. I can see where u coming from in regards to TLOU2 though I aint saying it’s crazy to say tlou2 was the best looking game last gen cuz it’s gorgeous I just prefer RDR2.

Last edited:

10v12

Nah I’d have to disagree. RDR2 despite it being open world was, for me at least, the best looking game last gen hands down. Let’s not forget it came out two years before tlou2 did, and to achieve the graphical quality that it did whilst being a massive open world is nothing short of extraordinary.

To each their own I guess. I can see where u coming from in regards to TLOU2 though I aint saying it’s crazy to say tlou2 was the best looking game last gen cuz it’s gorgeous I just prefer RDR2.
Did you play RDR2 on PC? I played on the One X and yeah, in terms of lighting and draw distance it is better than TLOU2, but the textures were...not all that (prob due to being open world). So I'd still have to give it to give the edge to TLOU2 (PS4 Pro).

rofif

Banned
the environments in rdr2 and draw distance can be impressive and maybe are better than tlou2.
But tlou2 got way better characters, animations, details and of course baked lighting is way more accurate than dynamic.
That said - I would really love to replay rdr2 if they dropped next gen patch

alloush

the environments in rdr2 and draw distance can be impressive and maybe are better than tlou2.
But tlou2 got way better characters, animations, details and of course baked lighting is way more accurate than dynamic.
Man I am dying for that next gen patch, Rockstar are an odd duck, man. Having said that, you mentioned animations as a plus for tlou2, for me rdr2 got the best animations in the business but I can see how people might dislike it, it is too real that it feels clunky and a chore every time you wanted to do something (not that I think the animations are realistic I still think we are far away from reaching lifelike animations).

Last edited:

SlimySnake

My 3080 ran it at native 4k 80 fps maxed out. Drops to 60 fps in the city. Why are you waiting for a PS5 version?

Game goes on sale for like $15 every few months on the Epic game store.

I just love what they did with the volumetric lighting in this game. St. Denis at night time with fog looks absolutely insane. i had to take a video because it looked so damn good.

That said, look at this cyberpunk video and tell me cyberpunk doesnt look better. This is pre-path tracing. I took both videos back to back because i was a 100% certain RDR2 was king but cyberpunk and now horizon have topped it.

TLOU2 has the overall package. Amazing combat and movement animations, industry leading cutscenes and facial animations, near photorealistic lighting and setpieces that really help sell the visuals in ways cyberpunk, rdr2 and hfw just cant. It's just a more impressive graphics showpiece even if put side by side, it will lose to all three of these games.

Last edited:

KXVXII9X

Holy fuck.

Can we please get an FPS with this level of animation and fidelity. I don't care if its 4-5 hours long like Call of Duty.

This guy apparently worked on MW2019 reload animations.

I've been wanting animations smooth like this for so long. I'm not sure if they would ever get THAT smooth, but anywhere close would be nice.

Rockstar and Naughty Dog are definitely the top 2 developers when it comes to animations and just overall quality of their games. The shift in gameplay between GTA 5 and 6 is going to be drastic. It's too bad GTA 5 didn't incorporate Max Payne 3's gun play, as they were developed simultaneously by separate Rockstar studios. It's very archaic, even when it came out in 2013

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
My 3080 ran it at native 4k 80 fps maxed out. Drops to 60 fps in the city. Why are you waiting for a PS5 version?

I just love what they did with the volumetric lighting in this game. St. Denis at night time with fog looks absolutely insane. i had to take a video because it looked so damn good.

That said, look at this cyberpunk video and tell me cyberpunk doesnt look better. This is pre-path tracing. I took both videos back to back because i was a 100% certain RDR2 was king but cyberpunk and now horizon have topped it.

TLOU2 has the overall package. Amazing combat and movement animations, industry leading cutscenes and facial animations, near photorealistic lighting and setpieces that really help sell the visuals in ways cyberpunk, rdr2 and hfw just cant. It's just a more impressive graphics showpiece even if put side by side, it will lose to all three of these games.

I am not using rockstar launcher ever again. It’s so bad. Let alone epic. The game don’t exist for me on pc. Rockstar h had too many chances

Last edited:

alloush

I am not sure I agree on Cyberpunk looking better than RDR2. There is something off about CP not sure what it is though, like I know there is something wrong but I cannot point my finger at it. I have never played the game myself nor have I seen it in front of me on a TV panel but from what I have seen it looks wee bit cartoonish compared to RDR2 or TLOU2.

I am not sure I agree on Cyberpunk looking better than RDR2. There is something off about CP not sure what it is though, like I know there is something wrong but I cannot point my finger at it. I have never played the game myself nor have I seen it in front of me on a TV panel but from what I have seen it looks wee bit cartoonish compared to RDR2 or TLOU2.

Cyberpunk can look amazing, but don't really hold it up as a pinnacle like others do myself. I have it running maxed with psycho RT at 40fps in HDR on an OLED, so it can look incredible - 70% of the time. The other 30% is wonky animations, low res textures, low poly models, borked physics etc, its way more inconsistent visually than people like to admit. That or they just blinded by the new pathtracing.

H . R . 2

There is something off about CP not sure what it is though, like I know there is something wrong but I cannot point my finger at it.

"visual clutter" is what you're looking for
(some might argue that the clutter is an inherent aspect of Night City but I can't help but think how much more beautiful "the clutter" would look in UE5)

SlimySnake

Cyberpunk can look amazing, but don't really hold it up as a pinnacle like others do myself. I have it running maxed with psycho RT at 40fps in HDR on an OLED, so it can look incredible - 70% of the time. The other 30% is wonky animations, low res textures, low poly models, borked physics etc, its way more inconsistent visually than people like to admit. That or they just blinded by the new pathtracing.
Yeah, I think we discussed this a few pages ago. it's definitely very inconsistent but watch those videos side by side and its obvious that Cyberpunk just looks better.

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
Man I am dying for that next gen patch, Rockstar are an odd duck, man. Having said that, you mentioned animations as a plus for tlou2, for me rdr2 got the best animations in the business but I can see how people might dislike it, it is too real that it feels clunky and a chore every time you wanted to do something (not that I think the animations are realistic I still think we are far away from reaching lifelike animations).
At this point R* will be doing some sort of game of the year / 50 million sales celebration edition for PS5/Series consoles. If they were just going to drop the framerate limit with a patch it would have happened by now.

The game doesn’t support RT on PC does it? If not it would be good to make a full RT edition for RTGI/AO/Reflections on PC and maybe RTGI/AO on console in a 30fps mode.

SlimySnake SlimySnake

I’m starting to feel you on Jedi 2. I’m now playing in the 30fps mode which has far superior image quality and what looks like higher visual settings across the board. The desert World is phenomenal looking and the boss encounter near the end of the visit is by far the most “next gen” moment to me so far. It’s more impressive than the end boss of Burning Shores imo. A shame more people aren’t talking about it.

SlimySnake

At this point R* will be doing some sort of game of the year / 50 million sales celebration edition for PS5/Series consoles. If they were just going to drop the framerate limit with a patch it would have happened by now.

The game doesn’t support RT on PC does it? If not it would be good to make a full RT edition for RTGI/AO/Reflections on PC and maybe RTGI/AO on console in a 30fps mode.

SlimySnake SlimySnake

I’m starting to feel you on Jedi 2. I’m now playing in the 30fps mode which has far superior image quality and what looks like higher visual settings across the board. The desert World is phenomenal looking and the boss encounter near the end of the visit is by far the most “next gen” moment to me so far. It’s more impressive than the end boss of Burning Shores imo. A shame more people aren’t talking about it.
Wait, what visit? Are you talking about the Jeddah finale because yes, it was the biggest holy shit this is next gen moment for me since the ratchet level switching setpieces. This is what that UE5 demo promised only bigger.

Jedi's levels are just massive. You just dont see that in non open world games. And its not just that they are massive, but they also feature hundreds of fully modeled assets in every area. You dont notice it at first because we've seen scale like this in open world games, and we've asset asset quality like this in linear games like the order, RE engine games and tlou2, but to see them both at the same time is kind of impressive. I think people are sleeping on the game because they didnt push the fidelity of characters enough because thats the first thing people notice in a big cinematic game. So its actually kind of their fault for people not noticing what it does bring to the table. Perhaps they shouldve removed RTGI and reflections for better looking characters and slightly more realistic lighting quality.

Last edited:

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
Wait, what visit? Are you talking about the Jeddah finale because yes, it was the biggest holy shit this is next moment for me since the ratchet level switching setpieces. This is what that UE5 demo promised only bigger.

Jedi's levels are just massive. You just dont see that in non open world games. And its not just that they are massive, but they also feature hundreds of fully modeled assets in every area. You dont notice it at first because we've seen scale like this in open world games, and we've asset asset quality like this in linear games like the order, RE engine games and tlou2, but to see them both at the same time is kind of impressive. I think people are sleeping on the game because they didnt push the fidelity of characters enough because thats the first thing people notice in a big cinematic game. So its actually kind of their fault for people not noticing what it does bring to the table. Perhaps they shouldve removed RTGI and reflections for better looking characters and slightly more realistic lighting quality.
Yeah the Jeddah finale. Jaw dropping. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing while playing lol. The closest wow moment since the UE5 reveal trailer in terms of visuals outside of the Matrix demo.

SlimySnake

Yeah the Jeddah finale. Jaw dropping. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing while playing lol. The closest wow moment since the UE5 reveal trailer in terms of visuals outside of the Matrix demo.
i saw several people talking about it in era and in the gaf OT. My friends were going nuts in the whatsapp chat. I dismissed them thinking its some last gen setpiece but my goodness I was not prepared for it.

SABRE220

i saw several people talking about it in era and in the gaf OT. My friends were going nuts in the whatsapp chat. I dismissed them thinking its some last gen setpiece but my goodness I was not prepared for it.
Can you share a video link concerning the scene/setpiece ? I looked up the final fight and it was not up to the level you're describing not even close really, from what I have seen of the game its pretty inconsistent and hardly jawdropping so a surprise would be welcome.

Last edited:

Represent.

Better than the Burning Shores final boss you say?

Now Im sold on the game, I'll give it a shot. But those are some mighty claims.

(If you do post, put it in spoilers)

Represent.

I'm surprised this post had gone almost 100 pages, have you guys finally decided which game had the best graphic yet? :messenger_tongue:
Mostly just bitching about lack of ambition and pushing of hardware overall in the industry :messenger_smirking:

Its up to Sony to show how its done, really. That showcase is really a showcase for high end AAA gaming for the next half decade.

SeraphJan

Mostly just bitching about lack of ambition and pushing of hardware overall in the industry :messenger_smirking:

Its up to Sony to show how its done, really. That showcase is really a showcase for high end AAA gaming for the next half decade.
Well, we still have PS5 Pro with RDNA4 to set our expectation don't we :messenger_smiling:, a RX 8700 equivalent can finally push RT

Last edited:

alloush

Yeah, I think the things you mentioned are why I don't really like CB's graphics and looks to me a bit cartoonish. The NPCs to me are prolly the worst part about the game, too. From what I have seen they look straight out of
a PS2 (that might be a tad exaggeration though lol).

"visual clutter" is what you're looking for
(some might argue that the clutter is an inherent aspect of Night City but I can't help but think how much more beautiful "the clutter" would look in UE5)
Yeah, that might be it. Too much crap going on at the same time, but also due to the things MadchesterManc MadchesterManc mentioned in the post above.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Yeah, I think the things you mentioned are why I don't really like CB's graphics and looks to me a bit cartoonish. The NPCs to me are prolly the worst part about the game, too. From what I have seen they look straight out of
a PS2
(that might be a tad exaggeration though lol).
nah-son-saturday-night-live.gif

random npcs
Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-27-04-2023-1-47-49.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-16-04-2023-6-32-55.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-27-04-2023-0-04-47.jpg

Yeah, that might be it. Too much crap going on at the same time, but also due to the things MadchesterManc MadchesterManc mentioned in the post above.

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-16-04-2023-6-29-07.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-26-04-2023-21-18-52.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-26-04-2023-23-08-37.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-26-04-2023-2-12-36.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-26-04-2023-1-08-11.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-26-04-2023-23-49-14.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-26-04-2023-23-51-32.jpg

Top Bottom