• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL November 2011 StarCraft II Finals

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Worker jukes good to see. JJ takes the map he should have.
Because it takes time for people to get good at the game.
I just want it to mature as fast as possible, and it is frustrating to me to see a lot of legitimate things to incorporate take months to be shown in progames. That's all.

Examples: Inflexibility of Protoss, use of Warp Prisms, Bane mines, Ravens to save scans.
Stuff like multi drop and fake pressure TvZ I can understand, those are coming standard. Tank firings on bane clumps is standard.
Zergs spreading banes out so 8 don't die per tank shot is NOT standard, yet. It has to be 100% later in the game. I see 30 banes die to 3 tank shots and sigh. No excuse.

The way teams train and do implementation of new strategies I understand. I just want the game to be better ASAP.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
4IrFX.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tanks have never been picked off. Still scary.
3 hatch production and no hive = gg.

WHY DIDN'T YOU SPEND YOUR MINERALS. Had a chance at 2k when leenock could have maxed lings, he didn't take 2 or even 3 bases for gas and production. UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
outstanding, leenock won mlg the other week so icant imagine he'll be too sad, this is great, nshoseo needed this! :D

Wedge7

Loved how during the last 2-3 minutes in that game, you could really hear the audible screams from the girls in the crowd. Awesome.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
and the better player won.
leenock need to work on his macro, its quite bad.
A large majority of Zergs stockpile a large amount of minerals because they are gas starved. I see some players make a ton of lings for a strong 'swell' timing that usually involved 2-2 lings at 200/200 while Terrans are at around 150/200. Or you make a macro hatch off 3 base and expand twice to get 6 hatch + queen production.

I'm not a high level player, but it seems to me spending that money usually ends up better for the Zergs. Leenock did exactly that 2-2 ling swell and spent all his minerals on one of the games in the series in fact. Maybe it was for that weird planned switch into Hive where you get strangely mineral starved late game, but I don't understand right now.

(._.)

Banned
I think leenock just got wore out. look at him. I think he would have took this if he could have held himself together a bit better.

Q8D3vil

You play master bro?
what does that have to do with anything ?
he was floating too much minerals the moment he got muta.

edit: and in some games he was ahead in bases while he was behind in food.
his decision and multitasking are good but he seem to miss too much inject or not building enough macro hatcheries.

what does that have to do with anything ?
he was floating too much minerals the moment he got muta.

edit: and in some games he was ahead in bases while he was behind in food.
his decision and multitasking are good but he seem to miss too much inject or not building enough macro hatcheries.

Yeah, Zergs should be more willing to build macro hatches. Like not just one per every three bases, either.

jersoc

even though leenock lost, we all still won. finally the curse seems lifted. last season wasn't too bad either.

omg, tastosis casting some code A!

Top Bottom