• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 5 + GSTL Season 3 Thread

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
[20:38] <holycheckers> this may sound like a silly question... but is there anyway to watch the better streams through GOM player now? I much prefer watching through that :(

[20:38] <@gom|chung> Sorry, holycheckers, we're doing flash players now.

:(

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
[20:38] <holycheckers> this may sound like a silly question... but is there anyway to watch the better streams through GOM player now? I much prefer watching through that :(

[20:38] <@gom|chung> Sorry, holycheckers, we're doing flash players now.

:(

Well I suppose enough people complained about the player so they decided to make the flash player the permanent option at least for the payed stream.

I honestly don't have an issue with the player and I find the additional options in the player convenient compared to the flash player they have.

HolyCheck

Well I suppose enough people complained about the player so they decided to make the flash player the permanent option at least for the payed stream.

I honestly don't have an issue with the player and I find the additional options in the player convenient compared to the flash player they have.

yep. For me the biggest selling point was "always on top" so I could internet well and stil see the games :( now it's a radio broadcast lol

bbyybb

yep. For me the biggest selling point was "always on top" so I could internet well and stil see the games :( now it's a radio broadcast lol

Time to invest in another monitor, or at least put the window on the side :)

Mairu

I am sad but not surprised that Hero & Taeja lost - I think they both must have got back to Korea something like 4 hours before GSL started according to Hero's twitter. Anyone watch the games last night, any good?

Aaron

I am sad but not surprised that Hero & Taeja lost - I think they both must have got back to Korea something like 4 hours before GSL started according to Hero's twitter. Anyone watch the games last night, any good?
Fantasy games were good, MC vs Ror0 was okay but nothing special. Hero and Taeja played tired as you expect, and got rolled. Didn't really watch the earlier games.

bbyybb

Been quite the day for Parting with his performance in the IPL team league match that aired today (don't know when it was played) as well as tonight.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Last day of Season 5. Code A starting now

KeeN vs. Vampire
First vs. GuMiho
Fantasy vs. RorO
Genius vs. Curious

Next week starts the 2012 GSL Blizzard Cup (renamed from 2012 Tour Grand Finals)

Last day of Season 5. Code A starting now

KeeN vs. Vampire
First vs. GuMiho
Fantasy vs. RorO
Genius vs. Curious

Next week starts the 2012 GSL Blizzard Cup (renamed from 2012 Tour Grand Finals)

I just have no excitement for it at all and it feels like yet another tournament to add to the over saturation of the SC2 market.

Aaron

Hope that Fantasy gets through, and Vampire doesn't. Vampire is one of those players that's so boring to watch that he should quit for the good of the game.

bbyybb

Well the Blizzard Cup Grand Finals is on right now and we wont be getting a total 1 sided series at least.

Close last game with Life holding off Partings immortal build.

HolyCheck

first finals in close to 8 months I'm actually sitting down and watching 100%. normally I just put it on and do other things.. but hey i'm on holidays now.. so making the most of it.

it's enjoyables.

bbyybb

Been a good finals so far.

I am unsure who is going to win it from here, will life continue the momentum or will parting come back.

Vaporak

Been a good finals so far.

I am unsure who is going to win it from here, will life continue the momentum or will parting come back.

I think Life's got the edge. Good maps for him are still to come and he can only make early games mistakes so often.

eot

Banned
I might be daft, but where's the flash player? When I click on the stream link it still wants to pop up the GOM player for me

bbyybb

Yeah Life looks very good from here. I doubt Parting will do another Immortal push as they have been ineffective the last 2 attempts.

That was simply an amazing series. Such a high level of play. The TL match thread is pretty much nothing but balance whine but damn i enjoyed that series.

bbyybb

A little late to the thread at the end, but I agree in that it was a great finals.

Very competitive series of games. I thought both players were playing exceptionally well but Life was the better player tonight.

People from TL/Reddit always find some element of each Race/Matchup/Map/Competition to complain about.

Top Bottom