• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 5 + GSTL Season 3 Thread

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
if he can cast a game like sc2 with only rudimentary knowledge, he can cast lol from a coma.

I picture him commentating LOL like he did years ago commentating WC3 with no knowledge and just winging it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Zen

Banned
URDAO.jpg

Go go King of marines!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
♥ ♥ ♥

Vaporak

Not really. It would've been if Polt got up the ramp and unpowered all the Gateways though.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, Polt smashed Parting without needing to go up into the main. Getting into the main would have just made him win harder which isn't that important.

Zzoram

I love watching Terran win vs Protoss/Zerg. I'm not Terran but I would be if I had the APM for it.

What's awesome is that Polt was going to do 11/11 rax, got scouted after the first rax went down, then switched to a 1rax CC build and dddddominated.

His 1 marine at Parting's 3rd denied like 3 probes heavily delaying that Nexus.

I love watching Terran win vs Protoss/Zerg. I'm not Terran but I would be if I had the APM for it.

What's awesome is that Polt was going to do 11/11 rax, got scouted after the first rax went down, then switched to a 1rax CC build and dddddominated.

His 1 marine at Parting's 3rd denied like 3 probes heavily delaying that Nexus.

Terran don't need higher APM than the other races, especially at your level.

Zzoram

Terran don't need higher APM than the other races, especially at your level.

TvZ feels impossible with my level of APM. I could never dodge Banelings or deal with Mutalisk harass and not lose my Tanks. Every TvZ I was getting rolled.

Protoss and Zerg are so much easier in all match ups at my APM level. You can a-move the army and cast a couple Storms/Fungals and often win.

With Terran, you have to do so much kiting and splitting of units, you have to babysit your tanks and control several separate groups of marines at once because 1 control group will just make them clump to death or result in overstimming.

Yoshichan

The hell is David Kim doing there? Go work with something productive you miserably trash.

TvZ feels impossible with my level of APM. I could never dodge Banelings or deal with Mutalisk harass and not lose my Tanks. Every TvZ I was getting rolled.

Protoss is so much easier in all match ups at my APM level.

What's your APM? I am diamond with every race and most of the time i only have like 50-60 APM.

Yoshichan

Mike Morhaime is the only cool guy remaining in this company. I love him.

Aaron

Battle of the guys who kind of look like Fantasy.

Polt reacted very poorly to those hellions, and he had plenty of time while they were attacking buildings.

Top Bottom