• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Romulus

I just don't understand what launching rockets into civilian populations is going to do other than destroy your case as victims.

I guess they're just too stupid to realize the world sees them as aggressors while playing victim.

Last edited:

Muffdraul

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Syria
Arabs: "OK."

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Pakistan

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Jordan

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Iraq

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Sudan

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Kuwait

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Yemen

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Bahrain

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Qatar

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Israel
Arabs: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLAHU AKBAR DRIVE THEM INTO THE SEA SHOOT THEM WITH MISSILES"

Last edited:

Jsisto

We can talk all day about Israel’s culpability or whether it’s entirely Palestine’s fault for supporting Hamas. But at the end of the day civilians are being massacred in the streets and in their homes. There’s really only one response to that for any sane government. We’d all want the exact same thing if our neighborhoods were being attacked and our women and children killed and kidnapped. Horrible situation.

Last edited:

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I just don't understand what launching rockets into civilian populations is going to do other than destroy your case as victims.

I guess they're just too stupid to realize the world sees them as aggressors while playing victim.
You don't get it. It's about 1. putting Israel on the heels and baiting them into send troops. 2. Creating a rift between Israel and the Arab nations 3. Create chaos 4. Strengthen Iran's influence in the region

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Great job Hamas. Just when the tide was turning and people were starting to see Israel Defense Force as war criminals, you went ahead and threw away all the good will by mudering civilians in cold blood. probably the biggest terrorist attack since 9/11. if not bigger. i wouldnt be surprised if the civilian death toll from this indiscriminate shooting is in the thousands.

this will result in the probably 100k Palestinian deaths. and around a million new terrorist recruits for hamas. the cycle will continue for the next hundred years.

Israel wont forget this. Everyone in gaza is fucked. This is why you dont elect terrorists as your govt. the Palestinians have no one but themselves to blame.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
UK/France: establishes new middle east country Syria

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Pakistan

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Jordan

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Iraq

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Sudan

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Kuwait

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Yemen

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Bahrain

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Qatar

UK/France: establishes new middle east country Israel
Arabs: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLAHU AKBAR DRIVE THEM INTO THE SEA SHOOT THEM WITH MISSILES"

Don't forget the uyghur genocide being ignored by all Muslim countries, because really like having business with China.

Zoloft

Banned
That's BS, Israel doesn't go in Gaza or the West Bank and just kills people left and right. If they do an operation it's to eradicate terror cells, and yes, sometimes because those terror cells are setup in kindergartens or hospitals other people get hurt. This Hamas terror attack is just that, terror, on civilians.
You are just dumb or a product of the West propaganda you have been following your whole life.
Israel always goes to Gaza and the West Bank and kills children and women all the time.
You can check for videos yourself.

Not here to defend any side. but come on you really living in a bubble.

You accuse non-West nations of terrorism, but if we do a simple math, in the recent known history of the human race the West people killed
way more people and even eradicated the whole continent. The same goes for Israel, they take lands and poison water. and kill way more people
compared to their casualties.

You are the only people in history who always seek the extermination of others, it is a culture there I guess, unlike let's say
the people from East cultures.
Just in recent history, you destroyed Iraq based on lies fed to you by your propaganda media.

So please do not pretend that you have high morals there. You had power in the last centuries and you have been
using it very well. this is how the universe works.

Btw your media spread lies and propaganda way more than let's say Putin's official TV nowadays. so plz do not pretend to be smart.

And do not worry Israel is more than capable of defending itself against a small group of poor and less equipped people.
Lastly, be assured the casualties from innocent people will be way more on the Palestinian side if this makes you happy.

winjer

Gold Member
You are just dumb or a product of the West propaganda you have been following your whole life.
Israel always goes to Gaza and the West Bank and kills children and women all the time.

You accuse non-West nations of terrorism, but if we do a simple math, in the recent known history of the human race the West people killed
way more people and even eradicated the whole continent. The same goes for Israel, they take lands and poison water. and kill way more people

You are the only people in history who always seek the extermination of others, it is a culture there I guess, unlike let's say
Just in recent history, you destroyed Iraq based on lies fed to you by your propaganda media.

So please do not pretend that you have high morals there. You had power in the last centuries and you have been

Btw your media spread lies and propaganda way more than let's say Putin's official TV nowadays. so plz do not pretend to be smart.

And do not worry Israel is more than capable of defending itself against a small group of poor and less equipped people.
Lastly, be assured the casualties from innocent people will be way more on the Palestinian side if this makes you happy.

You really like to blame the west for Israel existing. Might I remind you that Russia and all of the Soviet block voted for the creation of Israel.
Or that during the first decade, the USA had an import ban of weapons to Israel. And that it was with Soviet weapons, sold to Israel, that this country was able to defend itself.
For quite a while, the USSR was courting Israel with support and weapons, as to gain an ally in the middle east.
But eventually, Israel started to side with the USA, so the USSR shifted their support to Arab countries and blaming the west for Israel.

Last edited:

RaduN

I just don't understand how this happens. Left wing politics in the US it's even worse I'm betting. I can't imagine our pink haired trans soldiers picking up a rifle without breaking a nail.
How about them US soldiers named Rodriguez and Fernandez? Are they acceptable now?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

You should have stopped at "you live in a bubble" ...

Because the rest of your post is straight up DISGUSTING! AND please stop with the infantilization of Hamas. They have modern weapons and have radicalized too many youths and previously reasonable people!

Disgusting...

near

Gold Member

Israel cuts off electricity supply to Gaza - Israeli energy minister​

Israel's energy and infrastructure minister Israel Katz said that Israel will cut off its electricity supply to Gaza Strip.
"I have signed an order instructing Israel's electric company to stop the electricity supply to Gaza," Katz said in a statement.
Power cuts are an everyday occurrence in Gaza.
Gaza's power authority says 80% of Gaza electricity supplies have been shut following Israel's announcement.
Before Katz's statement, Gaza residents were already reporting more frequent power cuts since the Israeli strikes started this morning.
The Strip gets most of its power from Israel together with further contributions from Gaza's only power plant and a small amount from Egypt. Both the power plant and many people's individual generators depend on diesel fuel, and supplies brought in via Israel.

ThisIsMyDog

81shpy.jpg

Mohonky

Fear and intimidation, it's a slight attempt at getting the population of Israel to reject its current nationalist government and force them to accept their demands.

Of course that won't happen. Palestine doesn't have the technology, military intelligence, manpower or co-ordination to take on an actual military like Israel, so any amount of death or fear they can inflict on Isreal and its population will suffice from their view; military or civilian.

Israel will inevitably pound them into the ground, world leaders will call for peace and a cease fire and it'll calm down again for abit.

Israel will go back to its usual shit of encouraging hardline orthodox Jews to settle in Palestinian land offering them protection, rousing the locals and denying access to holy sites and generally just plain making Palestinian lives miserable. While Hamas will go back to its usual shit of firing off rockets every other day into Israel.

The whole things a clusterfuck. All this is going to do is get more civilians killed which in turn will turn friends and relatives into more hardline opponents of the other.

The Palestinians are about to learn a harsh lesson. Israel can easily use this as justification to wipe them off the map.

Getting brave all of a sudden just because Putin shows support for you is incredibly stupid considering he is arguably losing the war he is currently involved in.
What an embarrassing take. There are millions of Palestinians being illegally occupied against their will. None of this would be happening if Israel wasn't making people live like second class citizens in their own country. Ah yes so that justifies genocide?

With that said don't think we will ever see a fair solution. Palestinians know the status quo will never give them their own state and the Israelis will continue to squeeze them out of the west bank until there is nothing left. Maybe they see no solution other than to fight and lose.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
What an embarrassing take. There are millions of Palestinians being illegally occupied against their will. None of this would be happening if Israel wasn't making people live like second class citizens in their own country. Ah yes so that justifies genocide?

With that said don't think we will ever see a fair solution. Palestinians know the status quo will never give them their own state and the Israelis will continue to squeeze them out of the west bank until there is nothing left. Maybe they see no solution other than to fight and lose.
But this isn't the West Bank, this is Gaza, and Gaza hasn't been "occupied" in 18 years. So why do they do this? Israel basically tried to see what happens if they'll be left alone, and this is what we get. Rockets every time they want to. No other country would agree to this shit, any other country would have wiped Gaza off the map by now.

Israel offered a two state solution and peace several times, Palestinians want the whole lot. It's time to stop thinking there's someone on the other side willing to move on.

Last edited:

Biff

Kind of off-topic but I just want to say thank you to EviLore EviLore for letting this thread stand despite our No Politics rule, which means anything Israel is obviously a touchy situation.

This is the worst terrorist attack on Israel in history and locking/banning its discussion would be the equivalent to Israelis of banning threads on September 11, 2001 to Americans. This is Israel's 9/11.

The world needs to wake up and see what Israel has been dealing with, and the restraint they have shown, and what restraint can lead to after a single error in military intelligence.

Last edited:
You're a Jew though EviLore EviLore and will naturally lean towards Israel. I'll be honest though, not many of us within this thread are impartial. We're either rooting for Israel to stamp out the Muslims as they're all terrorists like Hamas or want to see the downtrodden Palestinians have their country. It's an absolute shame how things turned out in contrast to historical relations between the "People of the Book". Jewish people were living in relative peace and security under the Muslim caliphates of the Rashidun, Abassid, Almohad and Ottoman empire. When the Romans and Crusaders were absolutely obliterating them they found solace under the crescent rather than the cross. Now I'm not claiming things were perfect as big headed sultans and viziers did look down upon their Jewish citizens as second class and weak, but it was much better than being slaughtered by the Christians and risked being wiped out entirely. Also, why is this thread allowed, I thought no politics?

this is only the beginning. gaza strip will look like hiroshima after israel is done with them. fucking retards.
Worse. Jusy like in Jenin where untold thousands had been murdered according to the Palestinian leadership.

"This is worse than Hiroshima," wails an old Palestinian man near what used to be the center of the Jenin refugee camp. He may be forgiven for exaggerating, after the days he has spent hiding from Israeli missiles, tanks and bulldozers. Jenin is not Hiroshima, but the moonscape of rubble, sprinkled with furniture and clothes, that has replaced what was once a warren of concrete houses and narrow alleyways, stuns everyone who sees it into a state of disbelief.
"On April 7, senior Palestinian official Saeb Erekat suggested to CNN that some 500 Palestinians had been killed in the camp. Five days later, when the fighting stopped, PA Secretary Ahmed Abdel Rahman told UPI that the number was in the thousands, hinting, along with other Palestinian figures, that Israel had snatched bodies, buried Palestinians in mass graves and under the rubble of ruined buildings, and otherwise conducted on a scale compatible with genocide."

In the end the death toll was between 50 and 60.

Also, don't forget how Gaza has been unliveable since 2020 as Israel had destroyed all the infrastructure. The UN said that and that's the most authoritive source on the planet.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
You're a Jew though EviLore EviLore and will naturally lean towards Israel. I'll be honest though, not many of us within this thread are impartial. We're either rooting for Israel to stamp out the Muslims as they're all terrorists like Hamas or want to see the downtrodden Palestinians have their country. It's an absolute shame how things turned out in contrast to historical relations between the "People of the Book". Jewish people were living in relative peace and security under the Muslim caliphates of the Rashidun, Abassid, Almohad and Ottoman empire. When the Romans and Crusaders were absolutely obliterating them they found solace under the crescent rather than the cross. Now I'm not claiming things were perfect as big headed sultans and viziers did look down upon their Jewish citizens as second class and weak, but it was much better than being slaughtered by the Christians and risked being wiped out entirely. Also, why is this thread allowed, I thought no politics?
This isn't politics. This is war. What's the difference between this and the Ukraine/Russia war thread?

Of course, Jews always deserve it, why can't those pesky little Jews just accept that they are second class citizens around the world.

tusharngf

i have been following the conflict since 2014. Last time there were lots of casualties. Many children died on GAZA side. Liveleak was popular back then and kaotic is down at this moment. Hamas should not hold its citizens in the line of fire. The one's will be dying mostly are gaza people.

Thaedolus

I was hoping for a longer bit of reprieve here but it really does seem like global warfare is imminent.
It does seem that way. This has Russia’s fingerprints of support all over it…the same Russia getting artillery from North Korea and China. The same China everyone expects to invade Taiwan in the next few years. We’re headed toward catastrophe unless we hit the brakes fast

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Good overview of events here:

It does seem that way. This has Russia’s fingerprints of support all over it…the same Russia getting artillery from North Korea and China. The same China everyone expects to invade Taiwan in the next few years. We’re headed toward catastrophe unless we hit the brakes fast
Precisely.Things are going to get worse before they get better.

i have been following the conflict since 2014. Last time there were lots of casualties. Many children died on GAZA side. Liveleak was popular back then and kaotic is down at this moment. Hamas should not hold its citizens in the line of fire. The one's will be dying mostly are gaza people.
And under what circumstances?

-Killed shooting a gun
-Killed throwing molotov cocktails
-Killed after stabbing someone
-Killed after throwing explosive devices
-Killed in a car with Islamic Jihad members
-Killed while holding an explosive device

Palestine uses child soldiers routinely, hoping for the 'Israel Kills Children' reactions, then their mission is a succes even if they kill no one.

Pigenator

Possibly. If China tries to take Taiwan and Iran start really backing Hamas, combined with the already ongoing conflict in Ukraine, then we'll be headed to global war.
By global you mean just multiple wars that are occurring simultaneously throughout the world? Because each of those conflicts are entirely separate.

Also, Iran has been backing Hamas/Hezballah for decades. This isn't anything new.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So how many innocent people died there and are we gonna cry about it also?

I mean, I'd argue that very few people who aren't on the nose levels of knowingly radicalized (one direction or the other) are stating that five deaths on one side means more than the other based on political affiliation.

If this is a less nuanced post than what I assumed, and the idea is "hoo cares if people in the desert blow each other up as a presumably Western citizen," then I mean...I guess that's a sensible if cynical argument.

I kind of stand with Orange Man, I don't have a horse in either race on a tangible level, but I can recognize that people dying means dead people and that's not a direction any population wants to go in.

Kenpachii

Man, these Allahu Akbar shouts really rustle my jimmies. Why do Muslims always attribute their violence to God?

My sympathies to those innocents on both sides that will loose their life to these animals now.

Isn't it just like jesus christ shouting, so maybe they basically say something along the line of "oh god fuck this shit" never understood it myself.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Jewish people were living in relative peace and security under the Muslim caliphates of the Rashidun, Abassid, Almohad and Ottoman empire. When the Romans and Crusaders were absolutely obliterating them they found solace under the crescent rather than the cross.
If you want to use the history spin it would be nice to say those countries were way more advanced relative to the rest of the world than Arab countries are now. In 6th century AD Europe was shitting themselves in filthy rags while going through the Dark Ages, while the Arab countries were centers of science and civilization. Which makes it even worse to see how far they have fallen.

Shut the fuck up. Idiot.

Top Bottom